Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Jenn S.
Jenn S.

I'm paranoid about making my hands drier than they already are. While I avoid washing dishes as much as possible - this liquid is remarkably tough on grease but doesn't make hands dry. The scent is pretty without being overwhelming which adds to the fun experience of washing dishes. LOL
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI

I really like that they came out with the Hand Renewal line...it saves my hands so much. The other detergents were so drying, causing me to have to wear gloves to protect my hands, which made doing dishes extremely difficult for me. Thanks to the Hand Renewal line...the gloves are off!
Beverly N.
Beverly N.

Smells so good, and I love how it keeps my hands soft, even after doing a bunch of dishes. The detergent works very well to get the oil and baked on food off, and a bottle lasts quite a while. You don't need to use much to get the job done. Less time in the sink is a bonus for me, too!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I love this. I love the scent that it has. The scent isn't really that important but its nice to have. The thing about this soap that I absolutely love is how soft it leaves your hands. Most dish soaps leave my hands feeling dry by the time I'm done washing the dishes but not this one.
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.

I love this soap. I use to to wash everything from a fork to a coffee mug to my pots and pans. It smells really nice and it keeps my hands soft. I had a friend come over and she used this soap and thought it was a specialty soap brand and was surprised when I just told her it was Dawn.
Sharol M.
Sharol M.
Reno, NV

Have been using this hand soap for years leaves my hands very soft after working in medical my hands are always dry I don't have a dishwasher so I'm stuck washing all the dishes which this is the only soap I use daily leaves my hands fresh and soft and leaves my dishes very clean as well
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Newburgh, NY

Dawn is the only good brand of dish soap out there. Everything else feels cheap compared to it. The hand renewal line is the best because nobody likes the way their hands feel after washing the dishes, but this stuff doubles as a moisturizer for your hands so you really can't go wrong.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL

I love this product! Smells great, works well but the only downside is that they do not make it in a larger size. So you end up buying it and wasting out on money, you buy the bigger one for the better price in another type.

If they would just make one a bit bigger I'd be super happy.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA

I love this soap so much. I find myself buying it over and over again. I like the smell of it, but it really leaves my hands so soft when I am done with the dishes. I usually buy it at the grocery store, or Walmart (it's usually a little cheaper there) and it lasts me a couple months.
Annie L.
Annie L.
Ridgeland, MS

I was skeptical about this product. Most soap dries my hands out, especially after handwashing dishes every day. I decided to give this a try and was pleasantly surprised! It's not like lathering lotion on your hands or anything, but it's nice not to have dry, cracked hands anymore!!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.