Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA
Nov. 21, 2016, 12:48 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I love this soap so much. I find myself buying it over and over again. I like the smell of it, but it really leaves my hands so soft when I am done with the dishes. I usually buy it at the grocery store, or Walmart (it's usually a little cheaper there) and it lasts me a couple months.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
June 28, 2016, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
I love this product! Smells great, works well but the only downside is that they do not make it in a larger size. So you end up buying it and wasting out on money, you buy the bigger one for the better price in another type.

If they would just make one a bit bigger I'd be super happy.
Annie L.
Annie L.
Ridgeland, MS
Nov. 16, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I was skeptical about this product. Most soap dries my hands out, especially after handwashing dishes every day. I decided to give this a try and was pleasantly surprised! It's not like lathering lotion on your hands or anything, but it's nice not to have dry, cracked hands anymore!!
ada s.
ada s.
Nov. 8, 2016, 3:36 p.m.
The Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate is my all time favorite dishwashing liquid. I used to buy it at Walgreens, but now I purchase a bigger bottle at BJ's Wholesale Club. I find it to be more affordable that way. It cuts through grease effectively without being rough on the hands.
carlota r.
carlota r.
Woodbridge, VA
Nov. 7, 2016, 12:55 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
i really love this product since it has OLay in it. and ive used this product for many years its awesome . its my must have to wash dishes. Great value for the price and it keeps my dishes smelling clean and my hands really soft and smelling nice. Ive recommended it to all my family
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX
Aug. 21, 2016, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Me and my mom both love this dish soap! It removes grease and dirty very well! This is the only one we like to use! The scent is so good and makes washing dishes easier in my opinion! It's also not that expensive and one bottle lasts long! a little goes a long way with this product.
Emily I.
Emily I.
Wilmington, DE
June 25, 2016, 9:19 a.m.
I love the smell of Pomegranates and of course Dawn pretty much makes washing dishes easy. It's my go to soap to wash up greasy pans or to get pesky smudges or caked on food off my dishes and glasses. I would definitely buy Dawn again and it will continue to be a staple in my home!
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Albuquerque, NM
Who knew you could find a dish sops that would make doing dishes more pleasant? Or at least less unpleasant because I despise doing the dishes. But this stuff smells nice, feels almost sliky, and doesn't make my hands all dry and cracked. Also it cleans my dishes. So that's a plus.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Bakersfield, CA
July 23, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
This makes me almost love doing this dishes. I love the sent and my hands feel so amazingly soft! This is a good value for the size. The soap is pretty effective. Dawn is my favorite soap to use for dishes. If I were to chose between two it'd be this one or the original scent dawn.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Alma, AR
Sept. 23, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I love this hand washing liquid! My hands used to be dry and would crack a lot. It was very painful to wash my dishes. Since I've started using Dawn hand renewal this is no longer a problem for me. I love it! Highly recommend to anyone. And it does an amazing job of cleaning also.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.