BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
I prefer Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate over any other brand or scent.  I have to hand wash my dishes, pots and pans and I am at the sink for at least an hour scrubbing, sponging and rinsing, blah, blah, blah.  Even though this is a mundane task I do reap the benefits of dish washing...I have nice hands and nails.  I really think the combination of the hot water and the amount of Oil of Olay in this dish soap is what is making  my skin look great.  The creamy pink formula is terrific and I make it a point to get this exact one when I shop.  The smell is pleasant and makes this dreaded job less dreadful.  I usually buy 2 to 3  18 oz to 24 oz bottles for around $1.99 to $2.89 each.
Jennifer A.
I loved this one cause it left my hands feeling nice and wouldn’t get tiny little cuts on my hands or making my hands feel dry. It’s effective and it was a plus!
kristan e.
This soap is awesome. I love how soft my hands feel after washing the dishes it smells so good and I even used it for DIY projects as a mixture for a hand scrub. Everybody loved it.
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love Dawn dish detergent and having paired up with Olay to help protect your skin is such a combination! I love it so much. I love that purchasing Dawn helps the wildlife. I love how clean it makes every dish or pot and pan I clean it with, its multi-purposeful and smells so clean and fresh. Pairing it with Olay only made it that much better of a dish soap. I used to have to keep lotion near the skin so I could prevent my hands from drying out after doing the dishes or cleaning but having Olay in the dish soap has helped so much. My hands don't become dry at all now. They are soft and smell fantastic. I recommend for sure!
Antoinette J.
This dish soap has been my favorite for quite some time.  I used Dawn before this particular one came out, but I switched from the standard blue original to this several years ago because it didn't make my hands feel bad afterward.  In general, my hands get very dry and they burn and hurt, so it was an important change for me.  These days I wear gloves to wash dishes, so it's not necessary for me to get a dish soap that is easier on my hands, but for those out there who do not wear gloves while washing dishes, this is a good dish soap to use.  It cleans really well and it's easy on the skin.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite Dawn product because of the moisturizing component (my hands get so dry while washing dishes!) and the scent is not bad either. Overall I think Dawn products are effective and affordable. This specific one might be harder to find so in that case I would recommend  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original if that's available instead.
Ashley T.
Favorite dish soap. the smell is to die for. it's so rich and makes your dishes smell really good.
Pros-- makes your dishes smell good and has a good scent. you don't need that much of a drop. it bubbles up very fast.
cons- smell may be annoying to others and can make you sick. a lot of fragrance. you need to be able to tolerate it.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I use dawn hand renewal with olay to keep my eczema from getting too bad. With a 2 yr old, I'm always washing sipped cups and my hands. I prefer the pomegranate scent as a nice alternative to some of the others. Dawn always works well with cleaning dishes and things I need to wash.
Lyndsie B.
Morgantown, WV
I love Dawn for my dishes and for washing my hands!!! It is strong enough to take a baked off week old lasagna off a pan but doesn't dry out my hands when I am washing dishes. This particular product has an awesome fruity smell which I really love. I hate wearing gloves when doing dishes because I do not like the feeling or smell it leaves once you take them off. This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave my hands dry or leave a weird smell with them. I only ever buy Dawn and that is all I will continue to purchase.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love this soap. Makes my hands soft, cleans my dishes and smells great. All the things you want in a dish soap when you're already hating doing the dishes, lol. It's usually about $3 or so when I get it at Walmart but the bottle lasts awhile. Breaks down oil and built on food and also keeps your hands soft and clean as well. Even my husband loves it and he rarely does dishes, lol. He washes his hands with it when he comes in from working on a car or bike outside and it gets all the dirt and grime off of his hands also.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.