BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Topeka P.
I am amazed at how good this feels on my skin when I wash dishes. It leaves a smooth feeling on your hands and nothing harsh like other soaps. I always use bleach when washing dishes and when using this soap it gives me comfort that my nails and hands aren't being damaged so much. Dawn is the dish soap that I always buy. It's pretty decently priced.
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
I have been using Dawn for years and I have tried other brands, but I always regret it and go back to Dawn. This scent was on sale, so I tried it. I really like the pomegranate scent and with the Olay it seems to moisturize my hands a little. Dawn is the best dish washing liquid and I will continue to use it as long as I have to wash dishes.
Lauren W.
I LOVE this dish soap. I only trust Dawn to get the job done when cleaning my dishes or pans. Or even getting stains out of clothing and or washing the floor. Yes dawn is amazing! I love every scent.But this 1 is my favorite. It gets the dishes so clean and gets grease right off; yet is so gentle on my hands. Id recommend this to everyone.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I really enjoy using this soap for the dishes. Our dishwasher has not been working so I have turned to hand washing the dishes. I can buy it at Walmart for a decent price and it smells amazing. I also love that my hands are not left dry they feel really soft and smell good too. I would recommend using this so your hands do not become dry.
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love purchasing this dish soap and having it out beside my sink at all times. It does the basic job of a dish soap as well as nourishing your hands. No more cracked dry hands after washing dishes. Would absolutely recommend to friends.
Amanda P.
Riner, VA
I love dawn dish washing liquid, but when you add okay to it, it's amazing. It smells so good, and fights grease. It also leaves your hands so soft after doing your dishes. So no more dry skin after washing dishes. Everyone should use this.
Andrea M.
Anderson
I work in a pharmacy so I wash my hands quite often so they usually stay dry and cracked. This product is the only thing that I've found to not dry my hands out even more when I'm washing dishes at home. I've only trusted Dawn products for years (other brands broke me out) and this is yet another reason why I will never switch!
Yaribel C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I noticed with other dish soaps my skin would be very dry, I found this dish soap and have been faithful to it since day one, I found a small trail size at the dollar store, in need to buy more.. I will be buying it again, I love that a small amount goes a long way!
Cindy D.
I have been buying this dish soap since it came out. First of all dawn is the best at getting my dishes squeaky clean with a minimum amount of effort. This smell in particular makes me a little more happy about having to wash dishes. The olay renewal in it makes my hands so soft and not dry like some of the other dish soaps.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I love ALL Dawn products, so I just had to try this. I bought a small bottle at Target to see if I liked it before we really committed to buying a huge bottle. I was NOT disappointed. This soap packed a powerful punch in getting my dishes clean but was still so gentle on my hands and left them feeling soft and moisturized
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.