Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Jenn S.
Jenn S.

I'm paranoid about making my hands drier than they already are. While I avoid washing dishes as much as possible - this liquid is remarkably tough on grease but doesn't make hands dry. The scent is pretty without being overwhelming which adds to the fun experience of washing dishes. LOL
Susan B.
Susan B.
Dundalk, MD

This is really good to use. I don't have to wash too many dishes by hand because of my dishwasher but there certain things that I don't put in the washer or may not feel like loading up the dishwasher for a few things. This is very easy on my hands and they don't feel all wrinkled after
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK

I love dawn so much. A little goes such a long way and they always smell amazing. Also, one thing that I really like to use this for is my makeup brushes. It is so gentle and gets everything off within a few swirls. I buy mine at walmart but I'm sure you can find it just about anywhere.
Sharol M.
Sharol M.
Reno, NV

Have been using this hand soap for years leaves my hands very soft after working in medical my hands are always dry I don't have a dishwasher so I'm stuck washing all the dishes which this is the only soap I use daily leaves my hands fresh and soft and leaves my dishes very clean as well
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I love this. I love the scent that it has. The scent isn't really that important but its nice to have. The thing about this soap that I absolutely love is how soft it leaves your hands. Most dish soaps leave my hands feeling dry by the time I'm done washing the dishes but not this one.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI

I really like that they came out with the Hand Renewal line...it saves my hands so much. The other detergents were so drying, causing me to have to wear gloves to protect my hands, which made doing dishes extremely difficult for me. Thanks to the Hand Renewal line...the gloves are off!
Beverly N.
Beverly N.

Smells so good, and I love how it keeps my hands soft, even after doing a bunch of dishes. The detergent works very well to get the oil and baked on food off, and a bottle lasts quite a while. You don't need to use much to get the job done. Less time in the sink is a bonus for me, too!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Newburgh, NY

Dawn is the only good brand of dish soap out there. Everything else feels cheap compared to it. The hand renewal line is the best because nobody likes the way their hands feel after washing the dishes, but this stuff doubles as a moisturizer for your hands so you really can't go wrong.
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.

I love this soap. I use to to wash everything from a fork to a coffee mug to my pots and pans. It smells really nice and it keeps my hands soft. I had a friend come over and she used this soap and thought it was a specialty soap brand and was surprised when I just told her it was Dawn.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL

I love this product! Smells great, works well but the only downside is that they do not make it in a larger size. So you end up buying it and wasting out on money, you buy the bigger one for the better price in another type.

If they would just make one a bit bigger I'd be super happy.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.