Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
francine s.
francine s.

I love the smell of it as well that it keeps my hands soft and my kids like the different colors.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Albemarle, NC

Great soap! Works the best on tonight grease and stains. Keeps my hands soft. And smells amazing!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lufkin, TX

I like this soap a lot, it does what it says and it doesn't dry out my hands like other products.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

It smells wonderful and doesn't dry my hands out. It stays sudsy and cuts grease like a charm :)
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Le Mars, IA

I enjoyed the scent of this. It cleaned the dishes well and helps keep my hands from drying out.
Kensey K.
Kensey K.
Fort Smith, AR

Smells wonderful while keeping my hands super soft. It also works wonderful for removing grease!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I love that this dishwashing liquid has Olay in it. It is easy to use and cleans dishes so well!
Leslie I.
Leslie I.

We love using this dawn dish soap because since it has olay i feel like its better for our hands
Sierra N.
Sierra N.
Saint Louis, MI

I love this because it's good for your hands but yet is also great for your dishes. Smells great
Synthia G.
Synthia G.
Smyrna, TN

Smells soooo good and doesn't make my hands all dry plus it's works just like normal dawn would
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.