BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Cait F.
I love the scent of this dish soap. The added Olay helps keep my hands from drying out after washing dishes like other dish soaps. It creates a lot of suds, which helps me use less soap and get the most out of the bottle.
Morgan H.
Saint Louis, MO
I like this soap. It works well on dishes, but is also gentle on your hands. With regular dish soap, my hands get really dry and start to crack a little, but with this specific type, my hands aren't nearly ad dry or cracking.
guess? W.
Joliet , IL
Omg this is better for the hands as a mother that still hand washes dishes . Until we get blessed with a dishwasher!!! I am currently working with a different t dish soap I would still recommend this for the ladies ;)
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
I prefer this scent to the original dawn dish soap scent. I bought it at target and it was on sale. It is a good price but there are also cheaper options. But the smell is good and it cleans well so I really enjoy it
Tamanna V.
Tucson, AZ
The thing J love about this dish soap is that it has hand soap and moisturizer incorporated into it. This gives you soft hands even after your hands have been under the water for so long that they should be wrinkled.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
This Dawn dish soap is usually my go to. It smells amazing and this one has Olay in it so it doesn't leave my hands dried out. It gets my dishes clean without much scrubbing and always cuts through grease with ease.
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
Favorite dish soap. I have super dry skin and especially my hands and I feel like this really has some moisturizing component to it. Smells super fresh, cleans off dried stuck on food super well, would buy again
Meggie H.
This is one of my favorite dish soaps to use. I bought this at Target. I love the scent and that it leaves your hands feeling soft. The scent isn't overpowering. I would buy this again (and have multiple times).
Shayla M.
I have used this type of dawn when I had a coupon. It's a good value and the price is good. No cons all pros of using and getting softer hands and it works. At my local Walmart. I would recommend it to others.
Brittany B.
I looove the way this dish soap feels and smells. It dosent dry or wrinkle my hands up.as bad as some of the others. An this scent lingers very well on my dishes and i trust this brand to clean my dishes well.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.