Add a Photo

Photos (12)
laura a.
laura a.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

Always use this one besides palmolive it leave my hand very soft does the job on my dishes and also smells really great
Heather M.
Heather M.

Anytime my hands have to be in a sink of dishwater, this is my go to product. The pomegranate scent is my favorite too!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Butte, MT

Cleans my dishes without drying my hands, it was a godsend when I had to handwash all my dishes when my machine broke.
Jade P.
Jade P.
South Jordan, UT

I love this dish soap! It keeps my hands feeling soft after every wash. And it smells great too! It cleans really well
Roxana F.
Roxana F.

This product has a amazing scent to it I purchased this at Walmart it is a great price and it really gets the job done
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Dallas, TX

This smells amazing. Love love love this. It's also gentle on my hands. I hate to wash dishes and this makes it easier
Carol K.
Carol K.
South Fulton, TN

I love this dish washing liquid. It cuts grease like no other and leaves dishes sparkly clean and is good on my hands.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO

I definitely buy this over and over again. I can wash my dishes without being afraid that the soap is harming my hands
Samira A.
Samira A.
Eagles Crest Court , Holiday

This is so nice on the hands, because it's made with olay it doesn't dry out your hands. However, it is semi expensive
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Yes I have brought this soap many times,My daughter likes it because it has her Name it.. but yes it cleans very well!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.