Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Erin S.
Erin S.
Marion, IA

I love the smell and it makes my hands feel super soft. It also does a good job cleaning dishes (:
Canty M.
Canty M.
Rocky Point, NC

I adore the smell of this. It also expertly cleans my dishes, and doesn't leave my hands super dry.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL

This is moisturizing and smells great. Makes my hands so soft and doesn't dry out my acrylic nails
Khia J.
Khia J.
Oxon Hill, MD

This makes your hands feel very soft. I often times use this just as hand soap only. Great product
melanie s.
melanie s.
Hesperia, CA

Cleans good without over drying your hand. I don't have to use as much as I do with other brands.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lufkin, TX

I like this soap a lot, it does what it says and it doesn't dry out my hands like other products.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Anaheim, Ca

This smells really nice ! And it's not too rough on my skin like other brands leaves hands smooth
Misty R.
Misty R.
Morris Chapel, TN

Not only good for dishes it also makes a great sugar scrub that leaves your hands feeling amazing
francine s.
francine s.

I love the smell of it as well that it keeps my hands soft and my kids like the different colors.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Pittsburgh, PA

Does a great job. A small amount does a lot and I top of it all smells soooo good. Worth the buy.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.