BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Shannon H.
This is my favorite soap. I love the scent. It also does not dry my hand out or make them feel tight like other soaps do. A little goes a long way and my dishes come clean.
Kendra L.
It's so nice to not have to rewash your hands after doing the dishes. This product smells good, cleans the gunk off and also leaves your hands really soft and not all dried out.
Iliana G.
Los Angeles, CA
If your dish soap is givin cracked skin don't stress no more dawn with olay is your soap..it does exactly what it says it makes your hands so soft..the price is not bad either
Katie H.
I have used this soap for several years now. It is very good at getting rid of the grease and grime on dishes, but not ruining your hands. It keeps hands well moisturized.
Connie V.
Moreno Valley, CA
I suffer fro extremely dry hands in the winter and i swear by this product. It doesn't dry out my hands and is still a great dish soap. But it can become a little pricey.
Ashley M.
This smells great and keeps my hands really soft. I haven't noticed any difference with the cleaning power so I'd say it cleanse just as well as the original of its kind
Kayla C.
Los Angeles, CA
This soap makes my hands feel so good while I'm doing dishes. It also smells heavenly. It works tough on grease and it gets my dishes clean. I highly recommend this soap.
Misty H.
Hohenwald, TN
I love this product. It smells great and leaves my hands very soft! Cleans the dishes pots and pans without having to drain the water and run more water and more soap.
Jessika A.
Beaufort, SC
I will never use a different dish soap. I do dishes a lot and before using this product my hands were always dry and chapped. Since using this my hands no longer are dry
Hannah W.
Grease is one of the most repulsive liquids on the planet, and Dawn bursts straight through it! Also, this particular type leaves smooth hands if you prefer hand-washing.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.