Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY

We used this all the time before we had a dishwasher. It kept our hands from drying out but still got our dishes clean.
M. H.
M. H.

Smells fantastic, cleans grease amazingly, and helps my hands!! I also use original blue Dawn for hand washing clothes!
Jennii O.
Jennii O.
Rio Grande City, TX

PLUS THE GRAT FRANGRACE THIS DISHWASHING LIQUID SOAP HAS IT ACTUALLY DOES LEAVR YOUR HANDS SMOOTH AFTHER. THE THIRD USE
Desiree Q.
Desiree Q.
Santa Maria, CA

This is my absolute favorite darn product. It love the way my hands feel after washing dishes and it gets the job done.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big Stone Gap, VA

LOVE!!! I've used Dawn my whole life. My grandma & momma always used it, it's what I use too. We love it for everything
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Burnsville, MN

Love using this dish soap it really does make your hands softer by using it which is great for as often as I do dishes!
laura a.
laura a.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

Always use this one besides palmolive it leave my hand very soft does the job on my dishes and also smells really great
Heather M.
Heather M.

Anytime my hands have to be in a sink of dishwater, this is my go to product. The pomegranate scent is my favorite too!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Butte, MT

Cleans my dishes without drying my hands, it was a godsend when I had to handwash all my dishes when my machine broke.
Jade P.
Jade P.
South Jordan, UT

I love this dish soap! It keeps my hands feeling soft after every wash. And it smells great too! It cleans really well
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.