Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Norwalk, CT

This dish soap smells awesome and it makes your hands feel silly smooth. Cleans the dishes well too
Dee S.
Dee S.
Katy, TX

My favorite. Dawn works well. This brand is not hard on my hands. I enjoy using it. It cleans well.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
San Antonio, TX

This makes my hands smeel so good and it's soft on my hand and gets the job done on my dirty dishes
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY

I honestly don't feel a dish in my hands when I use this. My hands still feel very sift afterwards.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.

Keeps my dishes clean and my hands smelling good. I also have dry skin on my hands so this is good.
Canty M.
Canty M.
Rocky Point, NC

I adore the smell of this. It also expertly cleans my dishes, and doesn't leave my hands super dry.
Lara O.
Lara O.

I love the olay and dawn collaboration. This product it a no brainier go to. I grab it every time!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Palm Springs, CA

Great scent!! Leaves hands smooth after use. Great scent and does a great job when washing dishes.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL

This is moisturizing and smells great. Makes my hands so soft and doesn't dry out my acrylic nails
Khia J.
Khia J.
Oxon Hill, MD

This makes your hands feel very soft. I often times use this just as hand soap only. Great product
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.