BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Maxie M.
I like a hand dishwashing soap to clean but be gentle on my hands. My hands have broken out with some dishwashing products. This products really clean. It feels slippery on my hands. This is a good effect to clean dirtied dishes. I think it feels great on my hands. I didn't think I would find a product like this. Beware it is not cheap. I highly recommend this product.
Lillian H.
I like this brand even though the olay is hard to find. When i find it i like that it leaves my hands soft and i don't have to moisturize them after doing dishes
Vanessa R.
Great for washing dishes and at the same time keeping your hair smelling good and they are moisturized all day!!! I love this Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing soap
Carina O.
Stockton, CA
I can use a small bottle and last for a few months. A little makes so much suds it's crazy. Leaves hands feeling soft not dry like others and the smell is clean
Arina I.
Shippensburg, PA
I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and makes my hands feel super soft. Its not too pricey and it is definitely worth it! It cleans dishes really well too.
Guadalupe Q.
Riverside, CA
This one smells really and I love this product it makes my hands smell really good when I wash dishes it any amazing product .I bought at target at a good price
Yael I.
I love how quick it cuts through grease. How squeaky clean it leaves my dishes. Love how it leaves my hand soft and doesn't dry them up like other products do.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite of the Dawn dish liquid line. Love the scent and the feel of this soap. If I have a little wiggle room in my budget, I'll splurge on this!
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I love this brand of dishwashing liquid and I love the smell , the price is ok depending where you purchase it . the smell I love !! will totally repurchase :)
Vanessa O.
Got it from CVS. Very affordable and effective! The pomegranate scent is very subtle - doesn't really smell like pomegranates but it still smells really good.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.