Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2045)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Maddie P.
Maddie P.
Odessa, FL
This works so well I would most definitely do this again because it is worth the money and
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
I use dawn because it cleans the grease out of my dishes and pots...it works really great!
Xylia L.
Xylia L.
Naugatuck, CT
I don't like this. Very oily. I prefer the regular dish soap. The dawn oxi is the best one
Elena G.
Elena G.
This dish soap is great! It leaves your dishes super clean and your hands extremely soft!!
melissa i.
melissa i.
Fresno, CA
It doesn't dry out my hands and has a lovely fresh smell to it ..I really like the product
Kate  g.
Kate g.
Omaha, Ne
Love this soap cleans dishes well and leaves your skin smooth and clean.also smells great
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I love this soap it smells good and it cleans the stains out I love buying this pink soap
Nina C.
Nina C.
Towanda , PA
Love the smell and power of this soap. It's gentle on hands and is a great grease cutter.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Amazing !!!! If you wash a lot of dishes and your hands start getting really dry use this
Vane G.
Vane G.
I'm in love of this product because leave my hands very soft everytime I clean my dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.