Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Amber G.
Amber G.
Griffin, GA

This soap smells so good. It doesn't dry out my skin like other dish soaps. And a little goes a long way. Good and cheap
Octavia P.
Octavia P.
Franklin, KY

Cleans dishes great just like all other Dawn products but it leaves your hands softer than they were before you started.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix, AZ

I love dawn! & now with Olay I feel it's just a bigger plus. I can't really tell the difference but I do enjoy having it
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Salem, IN

Love it..of course the cleaning power ice know for years of dawn combined with a refreshing scent with play moisterizer
Lizbeth c.
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande City, TX

This is totally my favorite dish washing soap. It gets the job done smells really nice and makes my hands feel so soft.
Francel A.
Francel A.
Bakersfield, CA

One of my favorite products. I wash a lot of dishes every day and this does not dry my hands like other products those.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Stephenville, TX

Feels soft on hands and tough on dishes! The smell from this soap is quite nice as well, makes doing the dishes easier.
Silvia iveth S.
Silvia iveth S.
Torrance, CA

I use this for many things Not only for my dishes.
But also for my makeup brushes. They leave everything nice and soft.
Shaylyn F.
Shaylyn F.

Love the smell but it doesn't cut the grease as well as the original dawn but this is my go to if I'm not washing pans.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Use this all the time at my parents house!! Love the smell!! It really does help get rid of nasty smells on your dishes
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.