Add a Photo

#39 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Lara O.
Lara O.

I love the olay and dawn collaboration. This product it a no brainier go to. I grab it every time!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Pittsburgh, PA

Does a great job. A small amount does a lot and I top of it all smells soooo good. Worth the buy.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Anaheim, Ca

This smells really nice ! And it's not too rough on my skin like other brands leaves hands smooth
melanie s.
melanie s.
Hesperia, CA

Cleans good without over drying your hand. I don't have to use as much as I do with other brands.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lufkin, TX

I like this soap a lot, it does what it says and it doesn't dry out my hands like other products.
Alisson R.
Alisson R.
houston tx

It doesn't leave your hands dry when at the same time cleans everything very good and very smooth
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Mobile, AL

Leaves your hands soft and your dishes clean. Eliminates grease and has a nice scent. It's great.
francine s.
francine s.

I love the smell of it as well that it keeps my hands soft and my kids like the different colors.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Morris Chapel, TN

Not only good for dishes it also makes a great sugar scrub that leaves your hands feeling amazing
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Albemarle, NC

Great soap! Works the best on tonight grease and stains. Keeps my hands soft. And smells amazing!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.