Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Gloria R.
Gloria R.

The best dish soap ever, leaves my hands super soft . And leaves my dishes clean and smelling great .
Julissa G.
Julissa G.
Edinburg, TX

I love how my hands don't feel so dried out after washing dishes. Pleasant scent but a little pricey.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA

Such a pretty scent! I can't believe this is dish soap! It smells like it's from Bath and Body Works.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.

It's a nice size, smells good, and does the job so it's good for me. I do just love the smell though.
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY

Love this dish soap. Leaves my hands feeling soft when I am done. I really like the pomegranate scent
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Atlanta, GA

This stuff smells excellent. And it doesn't dry out ny hands too awfully. It really gets the job done
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Gulfport

Love the smell and how soft my hands feel once I've finished with the dishes. It's multi-functional!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Battletown, KY

We use this at work and I use at home! My hands a silky after every use! Makes dishes not so bad lol
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME

I typically by a certain kind of dish soap but my mom buys this for her house and it smells so good!
Kasey O.
Kasey O.

I live this dish soap. It smells so good! And it helps keep my hands soft, rather than dry them out.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.