BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jamie J.
Harahan, LA
Hands down my favorite dish soap. It’s not harsh or drying when I do dishes. I really like he scent and the way my hands feel after using. It’s not super difficult to wash of hands like other dish soaps can be. I only use this product.
Amy S.
Very nice product. I like that it smells good and also helps with hand renewal. I bought this at Walmart. I think other products are better at cleaning though. Hard to get some dishes clean and soap doesn’t stay bubbly in the water that long.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
This is my absolute favorite dish soap! It is gentle on hands and still gets the job done. It's thick and not as soapy as some formulas so it lasts longer. It is great in a bubble bath for extra bubbles and it smells amazing!!
Heather G.
Mount Vernon, Ky
I absolutely love how clean my dishes get with this stuff and even more so how soft my hands are afterwards. It's alot of product for a small price and it's definitely a bargain. I get it every time and I try not to run out.
member-f9af5
This soap is awesome. I love how soft my hands feel after washing the dishes it smells so good and I even used it for DIY projects as a mixture for a hand scrub. Everybody loved it.
Cait F.
I love the scent of this dish soap. The added Olay helps keep my hands from drying out after washing dishes like other dish soaps. It creates a lot of suds, which helps me use less soap and get the most out of the bottle.
guess? W.
Joliet , IL
Omg this is better for the hands as a mother that still hand washes dishes . Until we get blessed with a dishwasher!!! I am currently working with a different t dish soap I would still recommend this for the ladies ;)
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
I prefer this scent to the original dawn dish soap scent. I bought it at target and it was on sale. It is a good price but there are also cheaper options. But the smell is good and it cleans well so I really enjoy it
Tamanna V.
Tucson, AZ
The thing J love about this dish soap is that it has hand soap and moisturizer incorporated into it. This gives you soft hands even after your hands have been under the water for so long that they should be wrinkled.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
This Dawn dish soap is usually my go to. It smells amazing and this one has Olay in it so it doesn't leave my hands dried out. It gets my dishes clean without much scrubbing and always cuts through grease with ease.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.