BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Rebekah B.
Mcdonough, GA
I love the original dawn ultra. Its so sudsy and you can do so many dishes with it and it is my number 1. This, is not. Lacking in the suds, the fragrance isn't all that either.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
Doesn't seem to work the same as the original dawn dish soap. I didn't really see a different in the smoothness of my skin. The smell is great but original is better in my opinion
Elisha W.
I love Dawn. It is the only brand of dish soap that I will use. As far as the hand renewal, I don't think that it really worked that well. I didn't feel a difference in my hands.
Jennifer L.
Greeley, PA
I have been using this soap for years and it is absolutely my favorite. I can't see myself using any other brand. My hands are soft as a babies and my dishes get cleaned easily.
Kaitlyn C.
Royersford, PA
Love this dish soap. It gets off every spec of caked-on food and cuts through grease really getting that film off. It's gentle on the hands and the fruity scent in my favorite.
Christian S.
Stanley, NC
This is the only dish soap I ever use! One: it smells amazing; Two: My hands always feel great after using; Three: my dishes always come out clean! The list could go on and on!
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the Scent the smell the way it leaves my dishes Clean And Shiny love it Works Amazing I Recommend for those who have not tried it! Leaves a beautiful smell to my hands !
Monica C.
Oceanside, CA
This dish soap works really good works the first time and also does the work for you. The Olay hand renewal will leave your hands smooth and soft and not dry like other brands.
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA
I love pomegranate! I used this back when we were living in an apartment without a dishwasher and I loce the fact that it smelled so good and felts good on my hands as well.
Crisalda S.
Bakersfield, CA
Dawn is the only soap I use because it cleans all the food off. It leaves your hands smooth and very clean feeling. I feel like it's the only way to truly disinfect everything
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.