BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Hillary E.
Hillary E.
I love the smell of pomegranate and this smells really amazing, soft on the hands too.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This soap gets dishes completely clean without residue and has an amazing scent to it.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
What a great smelling dish soap! It's a plus that my hands are also left feeling soft!
Emory A.
Emory A.
Grove Hill, AL
This dish soap gets dishes super clean really easily and makes grease removal a breeze
Karissa t.
Karissa t.
Brookville, IN
Currently using this right now. I love dawn. Always have. I will continue to buy dawn
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I love the scent of this soap. It is one of the better dishwashing soaps I have used.
Luis A.
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Awesome fragance. Did not irritate the skin. Economic and efficient. Top rated item.
Megan J.
Megan J.
I'm convinced that Dawn hasn't ever let anyone down. A great brand, a great product.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Love it it smells nice keeps my hand nice and soft love washing the dishes with this
Anne G.
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA
Awesome levels my dishes shiny and very clean! Great value 7 dollars very affordable
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.