BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Wendy S.
Perrin, TX
Dawn is the only dish soap that is used! When I'm finished washing the dishes my hands are soft and not dried out!! Which is especially good when you have to hand wash all the time!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love Dawn soap it always smells so good and it not only cleans my dishes but this leaves my hands feeling soft and does not dry out my hands and it also prevents them from cracking.
Lindsay C.
Clare, MI

I love this dish soap. It is the best and I use it everyday. Not only does it fight grease and caked on food, it keeps my hands soft and that is important especially in dry weather!
Amy P.
I love dawn dish soap. It has always been my go to. I love that they offer the gentle on the hands version. I'd like to say I wear gloves, but it just doesn't work that way for me.
Melissa G.
Katy, TX
Works almost as good as the original. It is supposed to keep your hands from drying out but I see little difference in this one from the original. I do like the smell better though.
Malinda M.
Macungie, PA
Lasts long, and is great at cleaning dishes, bubbles up, and the dishes have a slight scent that smells amazing. Leaves your hands smooth and smelling good as well. Nice consistency!
Krista P.
Ocala, FL
I love this product, its super smooth,doesn't leave your hands dry or greasy feeling, i add in some sugar to make a sugar scrub and use it on hands and feet. leaves them silky smooth
Mary E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this Dawn product. This is definitely one of my top five. I love how good it smells, how well it cleans the dishes. Sometimes when i just want to wash a dish quickly without
Claire H.
This soap smells really good and really cleans all of my dishes. perfect to use for an overnight soak as well. I can tell that it doesn't dry my hands out as much as other soaps do.
Zoe P.
Roanoke, VA
I use a lot of hand lotion anyway so I cannot tell a difference in this soap vs others. I do like the softness while washing and the scents are great, but more expensive than others.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.