BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anna W.
This is always on my counter. My husband uses it to wash his hands when coming home. I use it for hand washing my delicates. It's great for getting out stains in your whites if you pretreat over night.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
Cleans well and smells great while you're cleaning. The only thing I don't like is the residual smell that it leaves your hands. Not very florally or pleasant like you touched a bunch of greasy stuff.
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX
Smells great!! Doesn't leave hands feeling rough and hard like most dish soaps! It has a refreshing and softening effect to hands and a strong cleaning power on hard to get stains oils etc on plates
Nicole F.
Ransomville, NY
Love this because it doesn't dry out my hands like many other dish soaps. It also smells really great. My skin gets very dry easily and this really helps make dish washing a more joyful experience :)
Tina C.
Coraopolis, PA
While washing dishes is my absolute least favorite chore, using this dish liquid might just be a game changer. The feel and smell of it is awesome and when I'm finished my hands feel soft and smooth.
Alyssa L.
Bristol, TN
This dawn smells so good! I used it in my home-made sugar scrubs and everyone loved the scent and it really was great for sugar scrubs! It is also great to wash your dishes with, it makes them sparkle!
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
My favorite dish soap, by far. It cuts the grease with ease with just a small amount of soap. You can use so much less than other brands. I love the smell and how it doesn't dry out my hands after use.
Samantha W.
Georgetown, DE
I love how soft my hands feel after doing the dishes. We do not have a dish washer so my hands are constantly in the sink. Using Dawn Hand Renewal, my hands don't get dried out and gross anymore.
M M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not convinced that this dish soap works as well as the original dawn. I think it takes longer to clean the dishes with this as it doesn't leave them as clean with an initial presoak and wash
Pamela K.
Williamsburg, KY
I have super sensitive skin due to my Rosacea and misty soaps make me itch. I tried the Dawn hand renewal and it not only cleans many dishes but it I can also wash my dishes work minimal itching!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.