Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Josephine A.
Josephine A.

A very very tiny amount goes a long way. Plus it smells great. Leaves my hands nice and soft as well.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Clovis

Best dish soap by far. It makes your hands so soft and cleans dishes so well and leaves a great smell
Gloria R.
Gloria R.

The best dish soap ever, leaves my hands super soft . And leaves my dishes clean and smelling great .
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Atlanta, GA

This stuff smells excellent. And it doesn't dry out ny hands too awfully. It really gets the job done
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY

Love this dish soap. Leaves my hands feeling soft when I am done. I really like the pomegranate scent
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
McKeesport

Such a pretty scent! I can't believe this is dish soap! It smells like it's from Bath and Body Works.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.

It's a nice size, smells good, and does the job so it's good for me. I do just love the smell though.
Britney J.
Britney J.

Can wash dishes all day and my hands stay soft instead of getting all dry and flaky! Highly recommend
Julissa G.
Julissa G.
Edinburg, TX

I love how my hands don't feel so dried out after washing dishes. Pleasant scent but a little pricey.
Dalia S.
Dalia S.
San Antonio, TX

This one is my favorite to buy because it leaves your hands soft instead of that dry scrappy feeling.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.