BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Samantha O.
I love this stuff! It actually does keep your hands pretty soft and the smell is amazing! I don't hand wash dishes very often, but when I do, I love using this product. My hands don't get dried out at all! I even use it to wash my hands sometimes :) It's very affordable and a little bit goes along way. We are definitely Dawn people and I would recommend this to anyone!
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I buy this soap in bulk from Sams Club, lasts me quite some time! I use it for dishes as well as mixing it with other things to make other cleaners. Mixed with sugar, salt, and coconut oil for a heavy duty hand scrubb mixed with vinegar and cedarwood oil for a flea wash for the dog. Lots of uses! Scent is pleasant and the oils are nice to keep hands from drying out.
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This is an absolute must in my household. I have a thing that I do not like to cook but I  love to wash the dishes, I find it to be so relaxing. This product leaves the dishes spotless as well as leaves my hands feeling smooth. There are always coupons for dawn so it is very easy to get this at a good price! would highly recommend using this!
Bethany B.
Macon, GA
Yes!! I am a mom of 4 and I wash dishes constantly. Like actually constantly. This stuff not only cleans my dishes but it also doesn't dry out my hands which is saying something because I'm also an RN and I wash my hands constantly as well, not just dishes! I love this product and will continue to repurchase!
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
Dawn has always been a great product but like any other dish soap it will leave your hands dry. Not anymore. Ever since they added Olay to their soap it leaves my hands smooth and silky. I'm always using dawn for something and now I don't have to worry about drying my hands out. Will buy again soon!
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
My favorite dishwashing liquid. I just love the smell ! It also helps keep you from having those ugly dish hands with the renewal formula. It's thicker and gets the job done!
Hannah B.
Danielson, CT
I love the smell of this product. I actually use this to clean my make up brushes, as well as my mask brushes. I have also used this to clean my cats up. They don't really like water, so I will wet down a washcloth with soapy water, and wipe them down. It is gentle enough and rinses off well.
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
This dish soap is the only one that I can put in my built-in dispenser without it leaking out, due to its texture. Aside from that, I love that it makes my hands soft and smells delicious while making washing dishes a snap as it cuts through any baked or fried-on leftovers on my dishes.
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
I like this dish soap this best. This Dawn dish soap cleans your dishes just like the normal dawn dish soap would. The difference? This one doesn't cause your hands to get all dried out and get that gross feeling. It leaves your hands soft and hydrated after cleaning all those dishes.
cait g.
Ferndale, MI
I just purchased this and I love it! It leaves your hands feeling extra soft and smooth which makes doing dishes fun (almost.) This smell is also incredible. I think Dawn is extremely effective and always gets my dishes clean. I would highly recommend their hand renewal line.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.