Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Darrien R.
Darrien R.
Commerce, GA

This stuff cleans good, smells AMAZING, and makes my hands so soft! I would definitely recommend this!
Racheal J.
Racheal J.
Fort Gratiot, MI

This is m favorite dawn product. Love that it has lotion in it, definitely does not dry out your hands
M. J. H.
M. J. H.

We have tried some of these on sale but, keep going back to just regular old blue dawn, it's the best.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.

The best dish soap ever, leaves my hands super soft . And leaves my dishes clean and smelling great .
Liz M.
Liz M.
Clovis

Best dish soap by far. It makes your hands so soft and cleans dishes so well and leaves a great smell
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA

Such a pretty scent! I can't believe this is dish soap! It smells like it's from Bath and Body Works.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Atlanta, GA

This stuff smells excellent. And it doesn't dry out ny hands too awfully. It really gets the job done
Julissa G.
Julissa G.
Edinburg, TX

I love how my hands don't feel so dried out after washing dishes. Pleasant scent but a little pricey.
Josephine A.
Josephine A.

A very very tiny amount goes a long way. Plus it smells great. Leaves my hands nice and soft as well.
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY

Love this dish soap. Leaves my hands feeling soft when I am done. I really like the pomegranate scent
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.