Add a Photo

By DAWN
#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
My favorite dish soap. It's pink. It Smells great. My hands stay soft. It cleans with out using a ton.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Miracle, KY

Always washing dishes or bottles and this helps my hands to keep them from cracking from over washing!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

I love the smell of this dish soap. It also works pretty good at cleaning dishes when I handwash them.
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA

Moisturizes my hand and leaves them feeling soft without cracking my skin i wouldn't use anything else
Darrien R.
Darrien R.
Commerce, GA

This stuff cleans good, smells AMAZING, and makes my hands so soft! I would definitely recommend this!
M. J. H.
M. J. H.

We have tried some of these on sale but, keep going back to just regular old blue dawn, it's the best.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
West Park, FL

Love this brand of dish soap it's effective leaves dishes and pans very clean a little goes a long way
Dalia S.
Dalia S.
San Antonio, TX

This one is my favorite to buy because it leaves your hands soft instead of that dry scrappy feeling.
Julissa G.
Julissa G.
Edinburg, TX

I love how my hands don't feel so dried out after washing dishes. Pleasant scent but a little pricey.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.

The best dish soap ever, leaves my hands super soft . And leaves my dishes clean and smelling great .
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.