BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Madison W.
Dawn is the top dog when it comes to dish soap. It's gentle on hands, easily washes oil off of dishes and is very concentrated so you only need a few drops for a lot of cleaning.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
I love this dish soap and don't use any other brand! Not only does it keep my dishes super clean but it also smells great and keeps my hands super soft and smooth the more I use it!
Arah B.
New Castle, IN
This dish soap smells good and it cleans well, the making your hands a little softer is just an added bonus. Don't let your husband see it or you'll never get out of dishes again.
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell, I love the feel. That is all I can really say. It cleans my dishes, and I don't have the grime that I seem to get if I use anyone else stuff. I love this product.
Jessica S.
This dishwashing liquid gets my dishes clean while keeping my hands soft. It smells amazing. I purchased at my local grocery store and you get a lot for he price. Would buy again.
Samantha B.
I love this dish soap. This soap leaves your hands nice and smooth after a dish washing instead of other brands where when your done with washing your hands are all dry and wrinkly.
Kimberly Z.
Redwood City, CA
This Dawn is definitely gentler on hands; however, I am not the biggest fan of the scent for dishes. It does work well for cleaning, but I prefer the scent of other Dawn products.
ashley j.
I love any Dawn products! They are the best around. Great for cleaning dishes,getting stains out,washing my dogs you name it I can use Dawn for it! I stay stocked in dawn dish soaps.
Rhonda M.
Spearsville , La
This is the only dish washing liquid I will use. I have dry skin and Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal keeps my hands soft and moisturizer the whole time I am washing dishes and even after.
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA
This combination of Dawn dish soap with Olay has been totally amazing! It is very affordable and we use it on the dishes that must be hand washed and aren't dishwasher safe. Absolutely wonderful choice that truly leaves the hands moisturized
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.