Add a Photo

Photos (17)
nancy c.
nancy c.
Fontana, CA

This is by far the best dish soap I have ever tried. it smells really good and it keeps your hands soft
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
La crescenta , Ca

I absolutely love using Dawn but the pomegranate smell was not my favorite. I love the original scent .
Lulu T.
Lulu T.
Fresno, CA

I love this soap! I love the smell and honestly it makes my skin feels softer after washing the dishes.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Brandon, MS

I love washing dishes with this detergent. My hands feel soo soft afterwards and the scent is fabulous!
Lesley P.
Lesley P.
Anaheim, CA

Love the smell of this dish soap! It leaves a great sent to my hands and leaves them feeling amazing!!
M. J. H.
M. J. H.

We have tried some of these on sale but, keep going back to just regular old blue dawn, it's the best.
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA

Moisturizes my hand and leaves them feeling soft without cracking my skin i wouldn't use anything else
My favorite dish soap. It's pink. It Smells great. My hands stay soft. It cleans with out using a ton.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Cypress, TX

It leaves my hands super soft and a small drop creates lots and lots of bubbles so it should last long
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

I love the smell of this dish soap. It also works pretty good at cleaning dishes when I handwash them.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.