Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
kelly m.
kelly m.

Dawn dish soap works so well on dishes and also keeps your hands moisturized and soft. Smells great and is affordable too!
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
Quanah, TX

This is the only soap I use these days. I love the smell and I love the fact that my hands don't feel all weird afterward.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Baytown, TX

I love this soap! Not only does it clean my messes great It makes my hands feel great after washing a sink full of dishes
erica d.
erica d.

loveeeeeee this product the scent is great and yes it does leave my hands so smooth and the soap aint watery which I love
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Huntington, WV

I absolutely love this! It has a lovely fragrance, leaves my hands feeling soft and breaks through food buildup with ease
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Sanborn, NY

This product smells great and really is good for your hands. It does not dry them out like many other dish washing soaps.
Bethanny L.
Bethanny L.

I always use dawn dish soap. When they teamed up with olay I was so happy to try it. I haven't bought anything else since
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL

Dawn is always my go to dish soap and this one specifically is amazing bc its also gentle on my hands and smells so good.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI

I don't mind doing dishes anymore that my hands aren't all dried out! I love the play they added and the smell is amazing
Ruchi T.
Ruchi T.

This dish soap does everything that dish soap should do, the plus is that is smells amazing and the olay is great as well
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.