BY DAWN #6 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Desiree R.
Hinesville, GA
Best dish soap. It cleans really well and breaks down grease and tough stains that are sometimes made when cooking on pots and pans. The hand renewal with olay always leaves my hands soft and not all dry.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love any kind of Dawn soap, but this is definitely my favorite! It leaves my hands even softer after washing dishes. It's like washing your hands and putting on lotion but only in one step! I love it!
Kristina J.
Kennesaw
After hand washing dishes because my dishwasher went out, my hands were silky smooth and smelled wonderful. The dawn removed all of the stuck on food that was on my dishes without too much scrubbing.
Krista H.
Marysville, WA
This is amazing on the hands. I do majority washing of my dishes in the sink and you need something tough on grease but gentle on the hands and this is perfect for that. Plus you can't beat the smell
Stephanie R.
I buy this one because when washing dishes with bleach and hot water can leave your hands cracked and dry. So I gave this one a shot and it helped improve my skin it also helped keeping them nice and moisturised
Kate H.
I really like this version over the classic blue one because of the smell. It's definitely less harsh on my skin if I was a few dishes without gloves. I def prefer the smell it's very citris and fruity
Sandra C.
I love washing my dishes with this soap because it not only leaves my dishes spotless but it also leaves my hands really soft. I love how it smells it's very effective. I would recommend it to others.
Nikki K.
Slatington, PA
I use this dish soap all the time. Using just regular dish soap left my hands completely dried out. But with the olay in it leaves my hand nice and hydrated. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone.
Angelique M.
Makes my hands so soft. It helps keep my excema flair ups down on my gands when i am submerging them in water a lot. Gets the dishes nice and clean. All in all makes me not mind not owning a dishwasher
Anna W.
This is always on my counter. My husband uses it to wash his hands when coming home. I use it for hand washing my delicates. It's great for getting out stains in your whites if you pretreat over night.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.