Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
  • I have been swapping my dish soap bac...This one washes really well, a... 3 Answers
Reviews (2038)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Christina F.
Christina F.
Great dish washing liquid. Cleans the dishes and keeps my hands from drying out after washing.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Dawn is a wonderful product. makes hands nice and soft. Love the smell of pomegranate as well!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
San Dimas, CA
This is amazing! Cleans dishes so well and doesn't make my hands dry! Definitely repurchasing.
Ninoshka N.
Ninoshka N.
My all time favorite scent also love how you do not need to use so much to get ur dishes clean
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This soap keeps your hands from drying out. I've used it many times and am never disappointed.
Becky  F.
Becky F.
Maumelle, AR
I like that it's gentle on my hands. Price is right and there are always coupons in the paper.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
I love the smell of this and it really does leave my hands so much softer after washing dishes
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Orlando, FL
I don't know what else i can say its soap it smells nice, it gets all the stuff off, its cheap
Alondra O.
Alondra O.
Cicero , IL
I love this dawn soap because other than washing my dishes it also helps my hands not get ugly
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Dawn is the best dish soap out there it smells great and makes my hands feel clean and fresh.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.