Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
fresno, CA
July 23, 2016, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I love this dish soap! it cleans of the grease great and the smell is great i love pomegranate
Toccara J.
Toccara J.
Fairburn, GA
July 21, 2016, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Love this for my dishe and hands. This also smells good. I use this product on a regular basis
Alondra O.
Alondra O.
Cicero, IL
Aug. 10, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
I love this dawn soap because other than washing my dishes it also helps my hands not get ugly
Gaby S.
Gaby S.
Odessa, TX
Nov. 17, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Love the way it smells and leaves dishes looking extra clean and fresh.removes oil really good
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
June 25, 2016, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Dawn is a wonderful product. makes hands nice and soft. Love the smell of pomegranate as well!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Nov. 13, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This soap keeps your hands from drying out. I've used it many times and am never disappointed.
Becky  F.
Becky F.
Maumelle, AR
Aug. 23, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I like that it's gentle on my hands. Price is right and there are always coupons in the paper.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
Aug. 20, 2016, 1:16 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love the smell of this and it really does leave my hands so much softer after washing dishes
Christina F.
Christina F.
Aug. 8, 2016, 12:16 a.m.
Great dish washing liquid. Cleans the dishes and keeps my hands from drying out after washing.
Ninoshka N.
Ninoshka N.
July 12, 2016, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: Plus
My all time favorite scent also love how you do not need to use so much to get ur dishes clean
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.