BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
I use dawn because it cleans the grease out of my dishes and pots...it works really great!
Maddie P.
Maddie P.
Odessa, FL
This works so well I would most definitely do this again because it is worth the money and
Kate  g.
Kate g.
Omaha, NE
Love this soap cleans dishes well and leaves your skin smooth and clean.also smells great
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Amazing !!!! If you wash a lot of dishes and your hands start getting really dry use this
Zuleika I.
Zuleika I.
Bronx, NY
It smells good and leaves my hands soft. I always find good deals. It isn't too expensive
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Cuts on greases and leaves the hands feeling soft even after washing dishes for an hour .
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I love this soap it smells good and it cleans the stains out I love buying this pink soap
Nina C.
Nina C.
Towanda , PA
Love the smell and power of this soap. It's gentle on hands and is a great grease cutter.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Oxford, AL
This product is a must for those with sensitive skin prone to dryness with no dishwasher!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
I'm in love of this product because leave my hands very soft everytime I clean my dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.