BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Allix G.
I like that i have the option to wash dishes without wearing dish gloves when i use this product . Doesn't dry my hands out. Smells nice. Theres usually a coupon for it. I buy at Kroger.
Jane N.
Garland, TX
My mother loves this stuff. Her favorite scent is pomegranate. She claims that this soap actually makes her hate washing dishes LESS. Also her hands end not as dry as other brands. I love it just as much because my kitchen ends up smelling amazingggg.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
This is a great dish soap. we always have bottle of some name brand dish soap under the kitchen sink at all times. This is found quite often. It smells great and cuts grease and works well
Chelse L.
Same great cleaning power of original dawn with a great sent! my hands always get so dry washing dishes and this really helps them not become dry and cracked like with the original dawn
Megan F.
Amarillo, TX
This smells so good and stays sudsy for he entire sink fil. My hands also stay nice and soft, important considering my skin condition. My eczema hasn't had an issue with this product.
Alanis K.
Smells great and works against tough dishes just as well as the other types of dawn dish soap. However, the feel of my hands after using the product continously is like no difference.
Breonna C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Another one of my favorites!!!!! Not only is It a pretty color, good for your hands but a little goes a long way ,the price is good for the quality. I usually can find mine at Target.
Taylor B.
I have always bought Dawn dish soap, tried others and always go back so now I just stick with it. Cleans the dishes perfect and smells wonderful. Kinda makes you want to do the dishes ;)
Mariter S.
Seattle, WA
I've recently discovered this dish soap. I love how it makes my hand soft since I am constantly washing pots, pans, plates, blenders. I will not use other brand of dish soap ever again.
Malinda M.
Macungie, PA
Lasts long, and is great at cleaning dishes, bubbles up, and the dishes have a slight scent that smells amazing. Leaves your hands smooth and smelling good as well. Nice consistency!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.