Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Augusta, GA

I really like this dish soap! My husband says it helps his hands feel really soft and it really cleans off the dishes well
Younique M.
Younique M.
Haverhill, MA

Makes your hands super smooth and smells amazing! It's a great value because it's so cheap and you don't need a lot of it!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Anderson, SC

Another awesome product with olay in it! You can't lose with olay. Cuts grease fast off of dishes leaving your hands soft.
Sylvia J.
Sylvia J.
Rio Grande City, TX

Leaves my hands super soft and it actually removes the hard stains and the grease....i don't mind doing the dishes evryday.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR

This is perfect for you if your hands dry out easily when I'm not on a super tight budget this is deffinilty my go to soap
beka H.
beka H.
Melrose, FL

This soap is my favorite! The smell is great! I also use it to wash my dogs (suffocates fleas), and mop my floors with it!
Tee H.
Tee H.
Hyattsville, MD

I love this dish detergent. It really keeps your hands soft and it smells amazing. Also, it's pretty great for the dishes.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

I use Dawn not only because it works great at keep hands soft and dishes clean, but because they help fund animal rescues!
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Ozone Park, NY

Not only does this product make my dishes clean and smelling great but it also makes my hands feel soft and smelling great
Karina P.
Karina P.

Smelled good, didn't dry up hands like other dish soaps but hands still dry up if constantly washing dishes without gloves
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.