BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Paige P.
I love this dish soap. I even use it to wash my makeup brushes. It smells really fresh and clean. I also like the original Dawn blue liquid. You only need a small amiunt and it gets rid of the greasy feel from dishes and your hands.
Cayleen C.
Chicago
A little bit more than regular soaps but it’s still affordable. It does not dry out the skin, due to the play in the product . It gets rid of oils and stains from the plates really easily . I’d recommend this to everyone
Traci R.
Liberty
I love Dawn and never stray unless I try a new scent. This scent is ok, but after awhile it gets to me. And I can't wait for it to be all gone! And I prefer the original scent. That's why I didn't give this five stars.
Maria M.
This soap is a must in my kitchen for the harsh cold weather season. It protects my hands so they won’t dry out in the winter. Does not disappoint me, gently in hands and tough on dishes. I recommend this soap!!
Kayleigh H.
Stockbridge, GA
My favorite dish soap, it always keeps my hands from being dry and sore from washing dishes. It smells amazing and cleans great! It’s a good price for the value too! I would always buy this soap for my kitchen!
Laiken T.
Winchester,Kentucky
I absolutely love this dish soap, one it makes my hands so soft, two it cuts grease just like regular Dawn and three it smells really good. This is literally the only kind of dish soap I have used for the last 3 or 4 years. My mother in law was the one that found it and tried it and she loved it so she told me about it and I have used it ever since because it is awesome....for a dish soap anyway.
Jennifer A.
North Las Vegas, NV
The only dish soap I Love is dawn I’ve tried others and it’s the best it works well and smells great and lasts a long time I would recommend it it’s a little pricey at the stores but I would still buy it
Cybil P.
OMG! I love this sent! Was browsing in the dollar tree and ran across tons of name brand goodies! Among them was this trail size dawn soap.(Not too bad 8 go oz. for $1.05)I loved the smell! It works great on cutting grease and food from dirty dishes! I'm never disappointed with dawn products!
Samantha O.
I love this stuff! It actually does keep your hands pretty soft and the smell is amazing! I don't hand wash dishes very often, but when I do, I love using this product. My hands don't get dried out at all! I even use it to wash my hands sometimes :) It's very affordable and a little bit goes along way. We are definitely Dawn people and I would recommend this to anyone!
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I buy this soap in bulk from Sams Club, lasts me quite some time! I use it for dishes as well as mixing it with other things to make other cleaners. Mixed with sugar, salt, and coconut oil for a heavy duty hand scrubb mixed with vinegar and cedarwood oil for a flea wash for the dog. Lots of uses! Scent is pleasant and the oils are nice to keep hands from drying out.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.