Add a Photo

Photos (12)
suzann a.
suzann a.
New Castle, PA

Love dawn. Makes hands soft and you don't need to use a lot when.doin dishes. My hans don't feel dry after using this product.
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI

Love this soap. I use it for everything including my makeup brushes. It's leaves them smelling fresh and feeling super soft
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Coos Bay, OR

Love this and the smell is amazing. Really makes your hands feel soft and smooth especially compared to any other fish soap
Miki S.
Miki S.
Saint Paul, MN

Smells wonderful and doesn't dry out your hands like most dish soaps. However, it can leave a greasy residue on your dishes
This is a good dish soap smells good and does an excellent job of cutting through the grease or whatever you have to clean.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Streator, IL

Dawn is always my favorite and this one smells amazing. Dawn always helps lift the grease and food better than other brands
Joo P.
Joo P.
Gainesville, FL

This works very good with removing glease and food stains. Also, the scent is very good and leaves my hand feeling smooth.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Batavia, IL

Oh my gosh, this soap is amazing. It never dries out my hands when I do dishes and it smells amazing! I love this. Amazing
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Waddell, AZ

The soap actually makes me WANT to wash dishes! Not only does it smell great, it makes my hands feel like silk afterwards.
Shahanna C.
Shahanna C.
Williamson

Long lasting, smells great, cuts through grease easy, my hand are always soft and last through entire sink full of dishes!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.