BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad , CA
It seems silly to give a review of dish soap, but I use this soap for more than the dishes. If you are looking for a cheap body scrub, get this soap and mix it with some sugar. It makes a great smelling scrub for cheap.
Bianca B.
Drums, PA
I do the dishes a lot in my home and my hands became ridiculously dry during this harsh winter. After I started using this Dawn with Olay Moisturizer in I have noticed a tremendous improvement.
julimar q.
New Haven, CT
Really love it..is very gentle with your hands and smell so good. when i am used it i don't care how many dishes i have...hahaha is affordable and you can found everywhere ..nothing negative
Elisabeth G.
Brewton, AL
I have super sensitive skin, and could never use regular dish detergents. My husband got this one day and brought it home ever since then I've been in LOVE. It smells great, it makes your hands feel amazing, and another plus for me my husband picked it out! LOL
Stephanie G.
I love the Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid because it doesn't dry out my hands like most other dishwashing liquids do. The Pomegranate scent is very nice, but I prefer the Shea Butter scent.
Belle A.
Love Dawn. This one worked really well for my hands. The stayed soft and never dried out like other dish soaps do. The smell is really nice and the bottle lasts me for a good amount of time.
Nothing cleans dishes like Dawn.....It gets dishes sneaky clean. I love the smell of it. But it make the dishes nice and you and you can trust that it has killed all the germs. I love DAWN!
Sam C.
I love this brand of dish soap. It smells good, the bubbles don't fade as quickly as they would in cheaper brands, and it feels so smooth on your hands. Definitely my favorite brand to use.
Brandy P.
APO, AE
This dish soap really does great things for my dishes, and doesn't dry out my skin! It smells great too! I would give it 5 stars but I think it's a little pricey compared to other soaps...
Jennifer O.
I love the sent of this soap . I had a really bad rash on my hands from over washing bottles when my daughter was born this was the only dish soap I could use and it helped heal my hands .
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.