Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2076)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lufkin, TX
I like this soap a lot, it does what it says and it doesn't dry out my hands like other products.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does a great job. A small amount does a lot and I top of it all smells soooo good. Worth the buy.
Alisson R.
Alisson R.
houston tx
It doesn't leave your hands dry when at the same time cleans everything very good and very smooth
Blake T.
Blake T.
Powell, WY
Best dish soap for your hands! Keeps them soft and you still get that quality that dawn provides.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Le Mars, IA
I enjoyed the scent of this. It cleaned the dishes well and helps keep my hands from drying out.
Sierra N.
Sierra N.
Saint Louis, MI
I love this because it's good for your hands but yet is also great for your dishes. Smells great
Leslie I.
Leslie I.
We love using this dawn dish soap because since it has olay i feel like its better for our hands
Kensey K.
Kensey K.
Booneville, AR
Smells wonderful while keeping my hands super soft. It also works wonderful for removing grease!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I love that this dishwashing liquid has Olay in it. It is easy to use and cleans dishes so well!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
It smells wonderful and doesn't dry my hands out. It stays sudsy and cuts grease like a charm :)
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.