BY DAWN #24 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX
Smells great!! Doesn't leave hands feeling rough and hard like most dish soaps! It has a refreshing and softening effect to hands and a strong cleaning power on hard to get stains oils etc on plates
Alyssa L.
Bristol, TN
This dawn smells so good! I used it in my home-made sugar scrubs and everyone loved the scent and it really was great for sugar scrubs! It is also great to wash your dishes with, it makes them sparkle!
Samantha W.
Georgetown, DE
I love how soft my hands feel after doing the dishes. We do not have a dish washer so my hands are constantly in the sink. Using Dawn Hand Renewal, my hands don't get dried out and gross anymore.
M M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not convinced that this dish soap works as well as the original dawn. I think it takes longer to clean the dishes with this as it doesn't leave them as clean with an initial presoak and wash
Hailey S.
Moncks Corner, SC
I dislike the hand renewal Dawn dish soaps. I feel like there is a film left over after being used. That my hands are not moisturized, just coated in a wax. I prefer to use traditional blue Dawn.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
My favorite dish soap, by far. It cuts the grease with ease with just a small amount of soap. You can use so much less than other brands. I love the smell and how it doesn't dry out my hands after use.
Pamela K.
Williamsburg, KY
I have super sensitive skin due to my Rosacea and misty soaps make me itch. I tried the Dawn hand renewal and it not only cleans many dishes but it I can also wash my dishes work minimal itching!
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Works great and cuts grease on dishes and on kitchen surfaces. Like the fact that it has Olay in it to keep my hands looking great. Has a wonderful smell as well. Great product for the price.
Shannon F.
I have dry sensitive skin so this soap is PERFECT for me. I use it when washing my hands, washing dishes, anything and everything. It leaves no residue and keeps your dishes looking brand new.
Lindsey E.
San Marcos, CA
It seems silly to give a review of dish soap, but I use this soap for more than the dishes. If you are looking for a cheap body scrub, get this soap and mix it with some sugar. It makes a great smelling scrub for cheap.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.