Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Lulu T.
Lulu T.
Fresno, CA

I love this soap! I love the smell and honestly it makes my skin feels softer after washing the dishes.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.

I use this everyday. It smells better than other dish soaps and does a great job of cleaning my dishes.
Anastasia F.
Anastasia F.
Palm Bay, FL

This product smells absolutely amazing and it makes my skin feel so soft unlike other harsh hand soaps.
nancy c.
nancy c.
Fontana, CA

This is by far the best dish soap I have ever tried. it smells really good and it keeps your hands soft
Luvenia S.
Luvenia S.

Absolutely love this product love the smell and the way it leaves your hands nice soft after every wash
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Brandon, MS

I love washing dishes with this detergent. My hands feel soo soft afterwards and the scent is fabulous!
Rushell M.
Rushell M.
San Antonio, TX

Love this product gets tough food and grease and doesn't leave my hands feeling super dry after washing
Sabrina s.
Sabrina s.

This keeps everything clean and washes everything out, an has it looking spotless and your hands soft.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
West Park, FL

Love this brand of dish soap it's effective leaves dishes and pans very clean a little goes a long way
Racheal J.
Racheal J.
Fort Gratiot , MI

This is m favorite dawn product. Love that it has lotion in it, definitely does not dry out your hands
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.