BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Dawn G.
Asheville, NC
Love this dish soap. Its great for your dishes. Also makes ur hands super soft
christina p.
Tujunga, CA
We all love this soap. smells good and works great. not drying for your hands
Kim J.
Smells great! Keeps my dishes clean and my hands don't feel chemically after!
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
This stuff smells good and is gentle on the hands. Gets dishes clean as well.
Rachel S.
Mankato, MN
Smells so great and does what it says- cleans without destroying your hands.
Natrell G.
Pensacola, FL
Great product I love Dawn's Hand renewal leaves your hands feeling very soft
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
Love this dish soap easy on hands and tough on grease :) smells great too .
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I honestly can't stand this dish soap!! I love Dawn and have purchased for years. I even use it on my dogs to give them a bath. I decided to try a different formula this time around since my hands have been so dry lately. I will say that it doesn't dry my hands out nearly as bad as the regular formula does. However, I can't get hardly any suds from it! I want a nice lather when I'm washing dishes and I feel like I have to use 3x the amount with this to get what I would usually get with the other. At this point, I'm okay with that for the simple fact that I can't wait to use it up and repurchase the original stuff!
Amber F.
Cleveland, OH
Dawn is the only dish soap I will buy! I can get so many other ones with coupons but there is no comparison! Since I have naturally dry skin the Olay in it helps with my hands not drying out so fast after washing dishes. Especially when I'm doing a lot of them. The way dawn cuts through the grease,heavy dried food is amazing. I will always only buy dawn. Also it helps save wildlife form oil spills! Winning!
Morgan C.
My favorite dish soap by far, dawn cuts through grease and leaves my dishes very clean. This also has leaves my hands feeling super soft. Unlike most dish soaps I’ve used in the past they would make my hands dry out but since I’ve switched to this kind I’ve not had any problems. It also has a very nice scent.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.