Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Chino Hills, CA

Love the smell of this soap! It hides the smells of dirty dishes when your washing them. And it majes your hands super soft.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY

Love the smell and how my hands fell after using it. Makes the house smell good. Cleans the dishes well. It's a great price.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Bellingham, WA

I love the scent and how soft my hands feel even after doing dishes for 15 minutes straight. The pink is also a fun touch :)
Angela P.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR

I buy this all the time. It's smells great and it moisturizes my hands as well as cutting the grease to get my dishes clean.
Ashley  R.
Ashley R.

Love that this works great to remove the funk from dishes but it still leave a you hands soft and doesn't dry your skin out!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

I iuse several brands and scents but the Olay is really awesome om keeping your hands soft. I love it and recommend this one
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Cherry Valley, AR

I love dawn but it was hard on my hands until dawn hand renewal with olay came out not their silky smooth and smell amazing
Kritzia R.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL

This is deffinately the best soap ever ! It os super healthy for my skin . Leaves my hands and my dishes looking flawless !
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX

Very good product, i love it and it does the job right! leaves all your plates, spoons, forks, knifes, ect.. squicky clean!
Absolutely love this dish so use it all the time I will always recommend this gets dishes clean doesn't leave grease behind
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.