Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Nov. 23, 2016, 1:07 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Keeps my dishes clean and my hands smelling good. I also have dry skin on my hands so this is good.
Canty M.
Canty M.
Rocky Point, NC
July 26, 2016, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I adore the smell of this. It also expertly cleans my dishes, and doesn't leave my hands super dry.
Cierra K.
Cierra K.
June 20, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
I love everything Dawn, this one not only smells fantastic, but it leaves your hands feeling great
Lara O.
Lara O.
Aug. 7, 2016, 10:15 a.m.
Review for: Plus
I love the olay and dawn collaboration. This product it a no brainier go to. I grab it every time!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Palm Springs, CA
Aug. 6, 2016, 7:34 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Great scent!! Leaves hands smooth after use. Great scent and does a great job when washing dishes.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Marion, IA
July 3, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I love the smell and it makes my hands feel super soft. It also does a good job cleaning dishes (:
Khia J.
Khia J.
Oxon Hill, MD
July 2, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Plus
This makes your hands feel very soft. I often times use this just as hand soap only. Great product
June 23, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Love this dish soap! Smells so good and does its job very well! Also it doesn't dry out your hands
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL
Feb. 13, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This is moisturizing and smells great. Makes my hands so soft and doesn't dry out my acrylic nails
Misty R.
Misty R.
Morris Chapel, TN
Nov. 17, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Not only good for dishes it also makes a great sugar scrub that leaves your hands feeling amazing
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.