Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

Smells great and does a good job cleaning. Also the soft hands afterwards are also a bonus, good product!
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Scranton, PA

I love the scent and how it makes my hands feel soft and not dried out while after doing a lot of dishes.
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA

Dawn is a brand that most definitely recommend if you have not so soft hands , it really does help Alot .
Ellan D.
Ellan D.

Great dish soap! Smells good, and leaves my hands feeling good too. It's a good price and it works well!
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Winchester, VA

This is the dish soap we use! We love it because when we're washing dishes it doesn't dry out your hands!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Poplar bluff, MO

This dish soap doesn't dry out my hands like others do . But it still cuts grease and gets the job done!
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
E Wenatchee , Wa

This is one of my fav smells. Keeps my hand soft and smooth without totally drying then out. Cleans well
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ

I love the smell of this liquid dish soap. It cleans really good too! I like how it makes my hands soft.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

The best idea yet! This soap is incredibly amazing! I don't remember ever being this excited about soap!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Chesterfield, MO

Cuts grease and cleans dishes with ease!
Smells great and makes my hands really soft. Reasonably priced!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.