BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Pamela K.
Williamsburg, KY
I have super sensitive skin due to my Rosacea and misty soaps make me itch. I tried the Dawn hand renewal and it not only cleans many dishes but it I can also wash my dishes work minimal itching!
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Works great and cuts grease on dishes and on kitchen surfaces. Like the fact that it has Olay in it to keep my hands looking great. Has a wonderful smell as well. Great product for the price.
Kelly B.
Metropolis, IL
Dawn has been my dish detergent of choice for years. No other detergent can stand up to its cleaning power, especially on grease. I even use it to spot treat in my laundry! Wonderful product.
Vanessa R.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love ALL dawn dish slaps, but the hand renewal one is my favorite. They don't leave spots on your dishes and glasses. Leaves them crystal clear. All while leaving your hands nice and smooth.
Shea H.
Every time I have to wash dishes, I roll my eyes only because I know my hands won't be as moisturized. The only time I don't have issues with my skin while cleaning is by using this product.
Heather T.
Palm Bay, FL
I wash my hands hundreds of times a day and washing dishes is just another chore where my hands could get extra dry. But dawn hand renewal has changed that all. I love love love this product.
Bianca B.
Drums, PA
I do the dishes a lot in my home and my hands became ridiculously dry during this harsh winter. After I started using this Dawn with Olay Moisturizer in I have noticed a tremendous improvement.
Shannon F.
I have dry sensitive skin so this soap is PERFECT for me. I use it when washing my hands, washing dishes, anything and everything. It leaves no residue and keeps your dishes looking brand new.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad , CA
It seems silly to give a review of dish soap, but I use this soap for more than the dishes. If you are looking for a cheap body scrub, get this soap and mix it with some sugar. It makes a great smelling scrub for cheap.
Jennifer O.
I love the sent of this soap . I had a really bad rash on my hands from over washing bottles when my daughter was born this was the only dish soap I could use and it helped heal my hands .
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.