Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, CA

I love this brand for doing my dishes . It cleans my dishes very well & i love the smell of the dish soap.
Thalia M.
Thalia M.

The smell and after feeling of hands it delightful. Best all around dish soap to us. Strongly recommended.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

I really, truly disliked this product. Everything plastic that I washed with it, tasted like soap... Gross
rachel r.
rachel r.
Brooksville, FL

Make your hands nice and smooth when doing the dishes and cleaning up messy stove tops great for the price
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Berea, KY

Smells great! Works really well, my dishes shine and sparkle, cleans really well, I'd recommend to anyone!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Huntington, WV

Smells so good and feels really silky on the skin as well. Cleans dishes just as well as the original blue
Jaclyn F.
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN

This soap is excellent- cleans the dishes and leaves my hands feeling soft. The fresh scent is delightful.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Cranston, RI

Smells amazing and leaves dishes sparkling clean! It also keeps your hands from drying out. It's amazing!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

I like the way hands feel after washing the dishes. And i like the fact that dawn really cuts the grease.
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Delta, CO

Makes the hands soft after washing. And I wash dishes a lot and a lot of the times they get dry and flaky
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.