Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Karla R.
Karla R.

My favorite dish soap. Leaves my hands feeling soft. The scent is very pleasant & a little goes a long way.
Kim B.
Kim B.

Only dish soap I use. gets the job done without drying my skin out. I also believe it strengthens my nails.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Cordova, TN

Great strength in terms of getting dishes clean, smells nice and economical. A good break from lemon scent.
Leah M.
Leah M.

This soap is my holy grail soap! I love the way it smells and makes my hands feel. And it cleans good too😉
Jane K.
Jane K.
Lancaster

This stuff is amazing! I love how well this cleans and leaves your skin so soft! Will defiantly recommend!
Reetu C.
Reetu C.
Clifton, NJ

Makes my hands smooth and not rough. It's soft to the touch and smells great too. Great for sensitive skin
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.

Love the scent of this soap. Bubbles up for a nice clean scrub. Leaves hands feeling soft and moisturized.
LaToya J.
LaToya J.
Locust Grove, GA

The only thing I use, it's so pleasant in the hands yet strong enough to cut through the grease! I love it
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Bremen , GA

Smells good and does a good job cleaning the dishes. I do not feel like it made a difference for my hands.
Ricky S.
Ricky S.
Aurora, IL

Great for cleaning dishes and really getting into all the dirtiness of the dish. It gets rid of everything
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.