BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Great value for the money, i love how effortlesly removes the stains of my dishes
Lisa M.
Kingston, PA
This is the only dish soap i will use. Works well and you don't need to use a lot
Crystal S.
Love this and it does a wonderful job. Easy on the hands and it smells good also
Tessarae T.
I love all of the Dawn dish detergent Proto's. They clean everything wonderfully
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Leaves hands moisturizer and gets grime off easily. This has a great scent also.
Julie S.
Smells good and does not make my hands feel dry and itchy like some other soaps
Jessica B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love the smell of it and i always buy dawn to clean my dishes it works great!
Lauren b.
Greenville, TX
I'm a fan of this. It gets the junk off. Smells good. It's the only one I use.
Bree I.
I love this dish soap! Works incredibly on my dishes and is lovely on my skin!
liz m.
I know but I hurt my hands did not work for my tube a horrible experience😞😞😞😞😞
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.