Add a Photo

Photos (19)
rachel r.
rachel r.
Brooksville, FL

Make your hands nice and smooth when doing the dishes and cleaning up messy stove tops great for the price
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Huntington, WV

Smells so good and feels really silky on the skin as well. Cleans dishes just as well as the original blue
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.

Love the scent of this soap. Bubbles up for a nice clean scrub. Leaves hands feeling soft and moisturized.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA

Smells good and does a good job cleaning the dishes. I do not feel like it made a difference for my hands.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Berea, KY

Smells great! Works really well, my dishes shine and sparkle, cleans really well, I'd recommend to anyone!
Leah M.
Leah M.

This soap is my holy grail soap! I love the way it smells and makes my hands feel. And it cleans good too😉
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

I really, truly disliked this product. Everything plastic that I washed with it, tasted like soap... Gross
Ricky S.
Ricky S.
Aurora, IL

Great for cleaning dishes and really getting into all the dirtiness of the dish. It gets rid of everything
Reetu C.
Reetu C.
Clifton, NJ

Makes my hands smooth and not rough. It's soft to the touch and smells great too. Great for sensitive skin
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

I love this brand for doing my dishes . It cleans my dishes very well & i love the smell of the dish soap.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.