Add a Photo

Photos (12)
joy a.
joy a.
Saint Louis, MO

Very good dish soap! Love how it has Olay in it to moisturize my hands whil I do dishes. The smell is great as an added bonus
Katrena S.
Katrena S.
Enid, OK

Love love love. Gets the dishes clean with ease, smells amazing, and it really does leave your hands softer after a few uses.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville, FL

Gets the job done. This soap will last me months till I have to go out and get a new one. It makes washing dishes smell good.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL

I really like the, way this soap males my hands feel but I also feel it didn't suds up as much as the other regular soaps do.
Claudia U.
Claudia U.
Phoenix, AZ

I love Dawn is really gentle any oliy problem it takes it away and on top of that it leaves your hands feeling great and soft
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.
Cypress, CA

My favorite dish soap. It makes my hands smell so good when I'm done and they aren't dry. It also gets my dishes very clean.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Chino Hills, CA

Love the smell of this soap! It hides the smells of dirty dishes when your washing them. And it majes your hands super soft.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY

Love the smell and how my hands fell after using it. Makes the house smell good. Cleans the dishes well. It's a great price.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Bellingham, WA

I love the scent and how soft my hands feel even after doing dishes for 15 minutes straight. The pink is also a fun touch :)
Angela P.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR

I buy this all the time. It's smells great and it moisturizes my hands as well as cutting the grease to get my dishes clean.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.