BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This soap keeps your hands from drying out. I've used it many times and am never disappointed.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
I love the smell of this and it really does leave my hands so much softer after washing dishes
Toccara J.
Toccara J.
Fairburn, GA
Love this for my dishe and hands. This also smells good. I use this product on a regular basis
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
San Dimas, CA
This is amazing! Cleans dishes so well and doesn't make my hands dry! Definitely repurchasing.
Becky  F.
Becky F.
Maumelle, AR
I like that it's gentle on my hands. Price is right and there are always coupons in the paper.
Gaby S.
Gaby S.
Odessa, TX
Love the way it smells and leaves dishes looking extra clean and fresh.removes oil really good
Alondra O.
Alondra O.
Cicero, IL
I love this dawn soap because other than washing my dishes it also helps my hands not get ugly
Christina F.
Christina F.
Great dish washing liquid. Cleans the dishes and keeps my hands from drying out after washing.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Orlando, FL
I don't know what else i can say its soap it smells nice, it gets all the stuff off, its cheap
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
fresno, CA
I love this dish soap! it cleans of the grease great and the smell is great i love pomegranate
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.