BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Orleans, MI
Works very well to cut grease and leaves dishes very clean, and hands super soft!
Smells great.
Luna D.
Luna D.
Mesa, AZ
This is just a personal favorite. All the dawn products are amazing and leave your dishes clean
Synthia G.
Synthia G.
Smyrna, TN
Smells soooo good and doesn't make my hands all dry plus it's works just like normal dawn would
Stacia D.
Stacia D.
Linn, MO
One of my favorite scents from Dawn. It doesn't overly dry your hands and gets them very clean.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Dawn is a wonderful product. makes hands nice and soft. Love the smell of pomegranate as well!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This soap keeps your hands from drying out. I've used it many times and am never disappointed.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
I love the smell of this and it really does leave my hands so much softer after washing dishes
Toccara J.
Toccara J.
Fairburn, GA
Love this for my dishe and hands. This also smells good. I use this product on a regular basis
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
San Dimas, CA
This is amazing! Cleans dishes so well and doesn't make my hands dry! Definitely repurchasing.
Becky  F.
Becky F.
Maumelle, AR
I like that it's gentle on my hands. Price is right and there are always coupons in the paper.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.