Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Thalia M.
Thalia M.

The smell and after feeling of hands it delightful. Best all around dish soap to us. Strongly recommended.
Ricky S.
Ricky S.
Aurora, IL

Great for cleaning dishes and really getting into all the dirtiness of the dish. It gets rid of everything
Jane K.
Jane K.
Lancaster

This stuff is amazing! I love how well this cleans and leaves your skin so soft! Will defiantly recommend!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

I really, truly disliked this product. Everything plastic that I washed with it, tasted like soap... Gross
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Bremen , GA

Smells good and does a good job cleaning the dishes. I do not feel like it made a difference for my hands.
Reetu C.
Reetu C.
Clifton, NJ

Makes my hands smooth and not rough. It's soft to the touch and smells great too. Great for sensitive skin
LaToya J.
LaToya J.
Locust Grove, GA

The only thing I use, it's so pleasant in the hands yet strong enough to cut through the grease! I love it
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Berea, KY

Smells great! Works really well, my dishes shine and sparkle, cleans really well, I'd recommend to anyone!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.

Love the scent of this soap. Bubbles up for a nice clean scrub. Leaves hands feeling soft and moisturized.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, CA

I love this brand for doing my dishes . It cleans my dishes very well & i love the smell of the dish soap.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.