Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (13)
Brandy H.
Brandy H.

I love this dish soap! It works so well to clean my dishes, but it also leaves my hands feeling so soft! It also smells great.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

Not carzy about the smell but I love them! Way better than cheap soap! You need just a little amount and it gets the job done
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
San Francisco, CA

Love it! I use Dawn soap for my dishes, but also great for getting stains out of pretty much anything - carpets, clothes etc.
Andi G.
Andi G.
Carlsbad, NM

This is a great dish soap because you don't have to use a whole lot to wash a lot of dishes and it doesn't dry out your skin.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Clio, MI

This stuff smells really nice and gets your dishes clean. My mom has really sensitive hands and it doesn't bother her at all.
joy a.
joy a.
Saint Louis, MO

Very good dish soap! Love how it has Olay in it to moisturize my hands whil I do dishes. The smell is great as an added bonus
Katrena S.
Katrena S.
Enid, OK

Love love love. Gets the dishes clean with ease, smells amazing, and it really does leave your hands softer after a few uses.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville , FL

Gets the job done. This soap will last me months till I have to go out and get a new one. It makes washing dishes smell good.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL

I really like the, way this soap males my hands feel but I also feel it didn't suds up as much as the other regular soaps do.
Claudia U.
Claudia U.
Phoenix, AZ

I love Dawn is really gentle any oliy problem it takes it away and on top of that it leaves your hands feeling great and soft
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.