BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalie M.
South Milwaukee, WI
Cleans my dishes well. I don't have to soak them long to get food particles off. This is gentle on the hands, especially during the winter months when hands are chapped. The fragrance is my favorite, but that's just an added bonus!
Angelica S.
Yakima, WA
This is quality dish soap! Which doubles as hand soap! Lol. I have really dry hands, and so a lot of soaps leave my hands super dry. But this one does the opposite! Also cleans dishes very well. All dawn products do!
Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH
This dish soap smells absolutely amazing and leaves your hands feeling fresh without smelling like dishes, it also provides the same cleaning power Dawn always has.
Tatyana M.
Modesto, CA
This leaves my hands super soft after I finish washing the dishes. With other soaps my hands are usually left super dry and it gets annoying. The smell is great and so is the product. It leaves my dishes super clean
Casey W.
Olin, NC
This is the only dish washing liquid I will use! Dawn is the best soap and the pomegranate splash is the best kind! I love how the Olay hand renewal makes my hands feel as if I have washed them and put lotion on on!
Mayra M.
Rio Grande City, TX
My hands are soft and smooth when I wash dishes, they don't dry them like other soaps, and the smell, OMG! Great! It makes these bubbles that shows it cleans deeply
Heather M.
Crocker, MO
I often buy this dishwashing detergent and it is amazing! it leaves your hands feeling soft and refreshed and the smell is amazing! I would say the only draw back is that you do use a bit more of it then the original.
Elizabeth P.
I'm not a fan of this product. I love the regular blue Dawn but not this. It makes my hands feel slimy and sticky. I'm not sure a lotion should be in a bottle of soap for dishes no matter what. I threw both bottles away!
Emily D.
Um this dishwashing soap smells DELICIOUS. Seriously it's one of the best smelling products I've ever encountered. It still has that great Dawn effectiveness while leaving your hands smooth and smelling nice. Love this stuff !
Nicole F.
3 stars only because I didn't find this did anything special for my hands. They were still dry after doing the dishes. This product cleans and smells great though.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.