Add a Photo

molly S.
Long Is City, NY
Aug. 26, 2016, 8:38 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Love this dish soap. Leaves my hands feeling soft when I am done. I really like the pomegranate scent
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
June 27, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
It's a nice size, smells good, and does the job so it's good for me. I do just love the smell though.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
McKeesport, PA
July 18, 2016, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Such a pretty scent! I can't believe this is dish soap! It smells like it's from Bath and Body Works.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Atlanta, GA
June 27, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This stuff smells excellent. And it doesn't dry out ny hands too awfully. It really gets the job done
Julissa G.
Julissa G.
Edinburg, TX
Aug. 4, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I love how my hands don't feel so dried out after washing dishes. Pleasant scent but a little pricey.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Newport, RI
July 18, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Es extremadamente bueno me encanta dsd q lo uso me deja las manos sedosas y mis platos super limpios
Missy C.
Missy C.
Corona, CA
Aug. 25, 2016, 10 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I love dawn with all my life. It cleans oil off of baby ducks it can clean the grease off my dishes.
Jacky B.
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX
Aug. 20, 2016, 10:20 a.m.
Review for: Plus
SUOER CREAMY AND LOVELY SMELL BUT IT JUST NEEDS MORE OF A STRENTGTH TO GET RID OF THE STICKY RESIDUE
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Gulfport
July 12, 2016, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Love the smell and how soft my hands feel once I've finished with the dishes. It's multi-functional!
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
June 25, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I live this dish soap. It smells so good! And it helps keep my hands soft, rather than dry them out.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.