BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jane N.
Garland, TX
My mother loves this stuff. Her favorite scent is pomegranate. She claims that this soap actually makes her hate washing dishes LESS. Also her hands end not as dry as other brands. I love it just as much because my kitchen ends up smelling amazingggg.
Megan F.
Amarillo, TX
This smells so good and stays sudsy for he entire sink fil. My hands also stay nice and soft, important considering my skin condition. My eczema hasn't had an issue with this product.
Alanis K.
Smells great and works against tough dishes just as well as the other types of dawn dish soap. However, the feel of my hands after using the product continously is like no difference.
Chelse L.
Same great cleaning power of original dawn with a great sent! my hands always get so dry washing dishes and this really helps them not become dry and cracked like with the original dawn
Breonna C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Another one of my favorites!!!!! Not only is It a pretty color, good for your hands but a little goes a long way ,the price is good for the quality. I usually can find mine at Target.
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD
Great smell and not harsh on the hands. I bought it on sale at target. I would recommend this product to others. It made my hands soft. I think it did exactly what it says it does. Yes!
Lindsay C.
Clare, MI

I love this dish soap. It is the best and I use it everyday. Not only does it fight grease and caked on food, it keeps my hands soft and that is important especially in dry weather!
Claire H.
This soap smells really good and really cleans all of my dishes. perfect to use for an overnight soak as well. I can tell that it doesn't dry my hands out as much as other soaps do.
Melissa G.
Katy, TX
Works almost as good as the original. It is supposed to keep your hands from drying out but I see little difference in this one from the original. I do like the smell better though.
Zoe P.
N Chesterfld, VA
I use a lot of hand lotion anyway so I cannot tell a difference in this soap vs others. I do like the softness while washing and the scents are great, but more expensive than others.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.