BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caitlin C.
Walden, NY
I am in love with this dish soap. My hands won't feel dry or cracked or painful at all after all day of cooking and constantly washing more dishes. The smell is great, and it leaves no residue on the hands.
Becca W.
Lake Stevens, WA
It cleans all my dishes better then most that I've tried. And not only that, my hands don't feel dry after I've done the dishes. Usually I have that issue where I have to apply lotion after every dish day.
Caley S.
Richmond, VA
This is THE BEST SMELLING SOAP EVER. I found it at Kroger and religiously repurchased it then they stopped carrying it and stopped making the Kroger brand of this scent but I found it at target hallelujah!
shawna d.
This one is nice to wash some things, not all your dishes, I use regular dawn to wash pots and pans and stuff that is greasy, but this one you can actually make a nice hand scrub with and it smells so good!
Kim M.
This dish soap is ever so gentle on your hands but tough on grime and grease when it comes to your dishes. No more dry, peeling hands, and no need to apply lotion after washing because it already moisturizes your hands for you.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
My favorite out of all other Dawn dish soaps. Though, it still does leave my hand dry after washing dishes but not as bad as others would. Like others, this does smell really good; give it a try, you guys!
Sarah R.
My absolute favorite dish washing liquid! Not only does it smell great, but it is a great value, being very inexpensive. Leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean without drying them out in the winter time.
Annette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love dawns hand renewal line because the product doesn't leave you with super dry hands like most other dish soaps I have used. It also has wonderful scent to go along with the benefits of moisturizing
Gennie B.
Raeford, NC
I buy this product over and over again! I have a little stockpile of it. It not only cleans my dishes perfectly, it smells incredible! It also leaves my hands feeling so smooth and moisturizer. I love this!
I love this dish soap! it cuts the smells from stinky, greasy dishes. It does a really great job of breaking down the baked on items. To top it all off, it leaves my hands feeling lovely. Definite keeper!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.