Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Cleans dishes great. Cleans a lot off dishes with a small amount. Smells great. Leaves hands nice and soft.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Bremen , GA

Smells good and does a good job cleaning the dishes. I do not feel like it made a difference for my hands.
Ricky S.
Ricky S.
Aurora, IL

Great for cleaning dishes and really getting into all the dirtiness of the dish. It gets rid of everything
LaToya J.
LaToya J.
Locust Grove, GA

The only thing I use, it's so pleasant in the hands yet strong enough to cut through the grease! I love it
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.

Love the scent of this soap. Bubbles up for a nice clean scrub. Leaves hands feeling soft and moisturized.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

I really, truly disliked this product. Everything plastic that I washed with it, tasted like soap... Gross
Jaclyn F.
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN

This soap is excellent- cleans the dishes and leaves my hands feeling soft. The fresh scent is delightful.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Berea, KY

Smells great! Works really well, my dishes shine and sparkle, cleans really well, I'd recommend to anyone!
rachel r.
rachel r.
Brooksville, FL

Make your hands nice and smooth when doing the dishes and cleaning up messy stove tops great for the price
Reetu C.
Reetu C.
Clifton, NJ

Makes my hands smooth and not rough. It's soft to the touch and smells great too. Great for sensitive skin
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.