BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I love this product! Smells great, works well but the only downside is that they do not make it in a larger size. So you end up buying it and wasting out on money, you buy the bigger one for the better price in another type.

If they would just make one a bit bigger I'd be super happy.
Annie L.
Ridgeland, MS
I was skeptical about this product. Most soap dries my hands out, especially after handwashing dishes every day. I decided to give this a try and was pleasantly surprised! It's not like lathering lotion on your hands or anything, but it's nice not to have dry, cracked hands anymore!!
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
Me and my mom both love this dish soap! It removes grease and dirty very well! This is the only one we like to use! The scent is so good and makes washing dishes easier in my opinion! It's also not that expensive and one bottle lasts long! a little goes a long way with this product.
Abbie L.
Albuquerque, NM
Who knew you could find a dish sops that would make doing dishes more pleasant? Or at least less unpleasant because I despise doing the dishes. But this stuff smells nice, feels almost sliky, and doesn't make my hands all dry and cracked. Also it cleans my dishes. So that's a plus.
Emily I.
Claymont, DE
I love the smell of Pomegranates and of course Dawn pretty much makes washing dishes easy. It's my go to soap to wash up greasy pans or to get pesky smudges or caked on food off my dishes and glasses. I would definitely buy Dawn again and it will continue to be a staple in my home!
Vanessa E.
Bakersfield, CA
This makes me almost love doing this dishes. I love the sent and my hands feel so amazingly soft! This is a good value for the size. The soap is pretty effective. Dawn is my favorite soap to use for dishes. If I were to chose between two it'd be this one or the original scent dawn.
Amy S.
Alma, AR
I love this hand washing liquid! My hands used to be dry and would crack a lot. It was very painful to wash my dishes. Since I've started using Dawn hand renewal this is no longer a problem for me. I love it! Highly recommend to anyone. And it does an amazing job of cleaning also.
Ana G.
I love this product so much! I use it daily and it does not dry out the skin on my hands at all. Sometimes I feel like I need a little more product than usual, but with the extra advantage of not having dry skin, I feel that it's almost worth it. Plus it smells absolutely fabulous
Pat M.
Tulsa, OK
I really like how this smells which is good as it did nothing for my hands. It does a good job on the dishes though and is the most important thing. It is a good value for the money and is available in most grocery stores. I recommend this to others but not for hand softening. lol
Regina T.
Russell Spgs, KY
I received this in a sample from the grocery store and
went back and purchased this. I love the way my hand feel
soft and smooth after washing some dishes. I don't like
washing dishes in the first place but if you have to you
should at least have nice feeling hands when it's over.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.