Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH

I am brand loyal to Dawn dish soap, however I wasn't a big fan of the hand renewal. I don't feel like it powered through grease and food like the concentrated blue dawn. I find the concentrate without any of the extra scents or additives works the best. I wouldn't recommend this based on my experience.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA

I accidentally bought this dish soap instead of my typical go-to and I have to say it was one of my happiest cleaning related mistakes of my life. The smell is to die for and it really does help make your skin super soft and smooth. Healing your skin while your suffering through dishes? Sign me up!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ

This stuff is the bees knees, I am telling you! It makes your hands feel SO soft after using it, and the scent is really light. It isn't overwhelming at all! I think it is a GREAT value!! I always purchase it at Walmart. I have recommended to all the ladies in my family - we all use it religiously!
Kim D.
Kim D.
Lynchburg, VA

Okay so I actually make a sugar hand scrub out of this and put it in mason jars for my bathroom, guest bathroom, and to use as a gift basket stuffer. It smells amazing and really does leave your hands softer lol.
I barely ever wash dishes with it because I love washing my hands with it so much! Lol
Jane Q.
Jane Q.
Philadelphia, PA

No matter how much extra it costs I always come back to Dial dishwashing liquid because it's so concentrated. Even the smallest bottle lasts much longer than other companies. I can do all my dishes with a dime size portion. Combined with this wonderful pomegranate smell and the Olay it's a winner!
Johnetta T.
Johnetta T.

Nice fruity smell, but the smell is probably the best part. It doesn't clean or break up grease as well as the blue one. I used almost half a little bottle for a weeks worth of dishes which is a lot for 1 persons daily dishes when I can have a small bottle of the blue kind last me almost 2 weeks.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Oklahoma City, OK

Oh! I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and it feels great on the hands! It lasts me forever (because we mainly machine wash dishes) and it works great on our pots and pans, etc! It is very sudsy and I would definitely buy it again! I love Dawn dish soap- and especially this particular kind!
Whitney D.
Whitney D.

This stuff is great. Cleans dishes and your hands in a pinch. Smells great. I usually buy Dawn in any of their scents to clean my dishes. I'm probably sold by their commercials with the animals being cleaned after oil spills. If it's good enough for the animals, it must be good enough for me. :P
Christa R.
Christa R.
Westbrook, ME

I have a weird issue with washing dishes, I hate when my hands get wet and wrinkly and then my fingers touch. Like I said - weird! This dish soap is the best for preventing that wet fingers feeling, and prevents your skin from drying out after your done. I love the smell and the cleaning power!
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Saint Louis, MO

This is the dish soap I typically buy. It smells nice and cleans well. I'm unsure about the hand renewal claims, but it doesn't leave your hands feeling soapy or grimy, so that's a poor. You do not have to use a lot to get things clean, so you do not have to buy I often. I definitely recommend.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.