Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Madison, AL

I love this dish soap. I hate the feeling of dry hands after spending a while washing dishes. I am glad that they make some with hand renewal so my hands can get some back from the task. I enjoy the scent of these, it is not too harsh and it works on all the different types of stuck on food.
Sonja J.
Sonja J.
Canton, NY

Love this dish soap. It has a great scent and really does leave my hands feeling moisturized and soft. A little pricier than other options but it's a great price for what you're getting because it's does an awesome job cleaning my dishes as well as saving my hands from dryness and cracking.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Salem, OH

I love the smell of this product and how nice it makes your hands feel after you get done using it. Before, washing dishes always meant having to deal with dry hands and having to put a gallon of lotion on afterwards. Not with this! My dishes are bright and clean and my hands feel amazing!
j L.
j L.

Dawn Hand Renewal really does make a difference on your hands. Being gentler than regular detergent and having a nice scent are great advantages! It's effective with the dishes. We purchased at Wal-Mart and will be buying this again. I have told several family members of this type of Dawn.
Negar M.
Negar M.

I always buy this particular scent whenever it's on sale at CVS or another nearby drugstore. Not only does it smell amazing, but it really does protect your hands. It goes without saying that it's amazing at cleaning grease and dried/caked on stains. Leaves hands and dishes looking great!
Selena W.
Selena W.

When you wash dishes multiple times a day(by hand that is) this is perfect for keeping your skin soft and smooth! I love that it is inexpensive! Works well in the kitchen fighting grease and I found out that if you add it with vinegar it cuts grime in the bathroom as well! I swear by it!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX

I really love this! They're not lying when they call it a hand renewal! It left my hands so soft! This is seriously so effective and so affordable. All I had to do was go to my local Walmart to buy this. I purchase it all the time because it leaves my dishes smelling good and very clean!
Avery R.
Avery R.
San Leandro, CA

I hated this dish soap and I didn't know it was possible to hate fish soaps. The smell was okay on its own but once it started to mix around with the scents of the dishes I was scrubbing, it smelled like vomit. This dish soap did not make my hands any softer which is what it claims to do
Erica S.
Erica S.

My family & i only use dawn brand dish soap. We have been for as long as I remember. It is heavy duty. It always removes amy ground in or baked on food & grease. Also out of ask the other soaps I've tried, Dawn is the only 1 that creates a nice lather & the smallest bit lasts very long.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Dundalk, MD

This is really good to use. I don't have to wash too many dishes by hand because of my dishwasher but there certain things that I don't put in the washer or may not feel like loading up the dishwasher for a few things. This is very easy on my hands and they don't feel all wrinkled after
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.