BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Sandi S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Any dawn dishwashing liquid is great and with Christmas coming around the corner, I'm pretty sure families will be using a lot of it and getting your hands smooth and smelling great in the process is amazing; so use this and I guarantee you won't stop using it.
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I buy this soap in bulk from Sams Club, lasts me quite some time! I use it for dishes as well as mixing it with other things to make other cleaners. Mixed with sugar, salt, and coconut oil for a heavy duty hand scrubb mixed with vinegar and cedarwood oil for a flea wash for the dog. Lots of uses! Scent is pleasant and the oils are nice to keep hands from drying out.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I use dawn because I support their mission with saving animals and helping them after oil spills. I also love that it doesn't take much to get grease or baked on food off. It's great for pre-soaking before the dishwasher. A touch of down and grease is gone.
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
I love the fact that this has a little nourishment for our hands! Definitely worth it to me for just a little bit more. I think it's effective at cleaning dishes and keeping hands soft. I recommend but honestly don't think the hand healing part is absolutely necessary but I do enjoy that aspect so every other time I purchase dish soap, I'll go ahead and grab this one.
Racheal L.
Hopewell, VA
I absolutely love this product its great on dishes and can truly get the grease off with ease it's an awesome product and truly lives up to it's advertisement. It's also not to pricey and the quality is well worth the price I highly recommend this product.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
Love this dish soap! I have always used this soap! It's very effective with cutting grease off your pans and pans. I always get the small size because I don't hand wash that much, but when I do use it leaves your hand soft and smooth unlike most soaps drys out your hands.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
This detergent is a good one. On my faves list because of the olay added which leaves your skin feeling not so dry. I like to buy the big one and just refill the small one I use daily. Good on grease and smells deliciously great! Highly recommend. And inexpensive as well.
Topeka P.
I am amazed at how good this feels on my skin when I wash dishes. It leaves a smooth feeling on your hands and nothing harsh like other soaps. I always use bleach when washing dishes and when using this soap it gives me comfort that my nails and hands aren't being damaged so much. Dawn is the dish soap that I always buy. It's pretty decently priced.
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This is an absolute must in my household. I have a thing that I do not like to cook but I  love to wash the dishes, I find it to be so relaxing. This product leaves the dishes spotless as well as leaves my hands feeling smooth. There are always coupons for dawn so it is very easy to get this at a good price! would highly recommend using this!
Mary G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I really like this. It doesn't feel like it's dish washing soap because it smells so good and smooth in the skin/hand. I also like that it's very soapy and gets rid of the greasy stuff in the dishes.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.