BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marina G.
Merrick, NY
The smell is really good. But I had a bad experience, that we also had in the kitchen at the office, and with another friend: after using it with the same sponge at the seconds day, the sponge starts to smells really bad. Even though if you clean the sponge and remove all the soap from it after every dish wash, like I do with my sponge. I contact the brand and explained what was happening, and they said I should wash the sponge harder. But if I can find another brand that won’t give me hard time with stinky sponge, why should I buy Dawn? So, we don’t buy it for home anymore.
Shanea D.
Devine, TX
This is the only dish soap I really use and I do like it a lot but on the bottle it says softer hands in just three uses and that’s not try because I use it all the time and my hands are still dry and I wash a lot of dishes so having that little hope that maybe this will help sofen them only to be met with disappointment isn’t all that exciting.
Pang H.
The Smell Is Super Good! The Soap Is Bubbly And Good! I Like Using It For My Dishes! I Think It Clean My Dish Well! Its Effective! You Can Find This Brand At Walmart And Target! Sometimes I See Them Sell At 99 Cent Store! I Always See Myself Buying This Brand And Using It! I Love The Brand Dawn! They Have A Lot To Other Kinds Of Dish Soap Too.
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I honestly can't stand this dish soap!! I love Dawn and have purchased for years. I even use it on my dogs to give them a bath. I decided to try a different formula this time around since my hands have been so dry lately. I will say that it doesn't dry my hands out nearly as bad as the regular formula does. However, I can't get hardly any suds from it! I want a nice lather when I'm washing dishes and I feel like I have to use 3x the amount with this to get what I would usually get with the other. At this point, I'm okay with that for the simple fact that I can't wait to use it up and repurchase the original stuff!
Brandon T.
Rainelle, WV
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash is one of my favorite dish detergents. It smells great and the dishes are always reliably clean. I also like Ultra Dawn Escapes Dishwashing Liquid Caribbean Breeze and Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid Apple Blossom .
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love this!! The smell is amazing. I would much rather use this product over anything else. Hand washing dishes isn't fun, but this makes it smell better and doesn't leave my hands feeling weird. This is overall one of the best kitchen cleaning products I use!
Lismely D.
This dishwasher is a must specially if you like me that doesn’t use much the dishwasher unless you have a party this soap have a amazing smell and leaves your hands solf after all the scrubbing I purchase it at Walmart and will continue to use and recommend!
Lynn B.
The smell is dreamy! It’s a pleasant, light scent. I’ve only used this for dishes and not other cleaning needs. This isn’t as drying as the other Dawn products. All grocery stores carry this product. The price is comparable to similar products.
Dariana  .
Piscataway, NJ
Ok so i LOVE this! I love it sooo much that not only do I use it to wash my dishes but I use it to scrub my floors before washing them with Pinesol, It is also one of the things I use to make my hand rubs with. Sooo moisturizing to the skin.
Cassie P.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the scent of this dish soap! It’s also very important to me that my soap doesn’t dry my hands out. This product actually moisturizes my hands which Is a major plus. It’s super affordable and surpassed my expectations. I’m obsessed.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.