Charlene C.
Spokane, WA

Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands out? Will it make your hands crack on top of your hands? I use Dawn and it is so strong if you hand wash stuff it makes her hands break out so bad so I'm hoping this stuff is different and it works! So I'm hoping it does not dry your hands out badly?

Márcia M.
Márcia M.
7 months, 1 week ago
This one doesn't dry my hands but i would still use a moisturizer just in case, it is way better then just a regular dish soap.
Katherine E.
Katherine E.
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi there I have the same issue especially in the winter months. I found this one not to be as harsh on my hands and the smell is amazing. Definitely worth a try:-\
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
1 year, 3 months ago
I have the same problem, but this one is much gentler on my hands. Still, I would recommend using lotion afterwards especially if you live in an area with hard water.
Angela K.
Angela K.
It moisturizes mine
Ava C.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
1 year, 4 months ago
I have been using this since forever but I haven't had any cracked skin or irritations at all. It is true to its word in keeping the dryness off of your hands. I love the fact that it is not as harsh compared to the other dishwashing brand out there.
Riley B.
Riley B.
1 year, 4 months ago
I use this same soap in the white bottle! This stuff works wonders! After using it my hands stayed nice they haven't cracked and it keeps them pretty nice.