Hilary J.

Genny E.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
1 year, 9 months ago
Not really but it does help with not trying them out. Like some other soaps do.
Rocklin, CA
2 years, 6 months ago
Yes! My hands are so soft. It doesn't dry out like other soap do.
Rocklin, CA
2 years, 6 months ago
Yes! My hands are so soft. It doesn't dry out like other soap does
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
2 years, 8 months ago
No. difference I used it every day for month. I saw no results the bottle says 3 days
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
3 years, 8 months ago
It's better than any other hand soaps I've used. It always makes my hands feel softer after washing them or doing the dishes.
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
3 years, 9 months ago
I love the way that it makes my hands feel afterwards. It's so much better than some of the other dish detergents that dry your hands out!
Lori G.
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
4 years ago
I have noticed that my nails aren't soft after washing pots and pans with this like they were with other types.
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
4 years, 1 month ago
This one doesn't dry out your hands as much as other dish soaps. I still put on lotion afterward though.
Marta A.
Marta A.
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes i have noticed a huge difference from using other products to this products. this really does what it claims to do.
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
4 years, 2 months ago
I have noticed that. I still prefer the regular Dawn.