Alisa V.

Genny E.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
I think this dish soap will help you with that. It's not so harsh on the skin
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
3 years ago
It didn't work for me. yes its not harsh but doesn't wash your dishes right. keeps it soft for a couple of second, a minute at most
Ish G.
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
This is your best choice
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
3 years, 6 months ago
Try this product, it's not drying at all.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
Dawn with olay is the best!!! It keeps your hands moisturized and doesn't dry them out!
Brittini R.
Brittini R.
4 years ago
I agree; Dawn with Olay keeps hands feeling soft and moisturized and doesn't dry them out like most do.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
4 years ago
This soap is great for keeping your hands moisturized after washing them or doing dishes. It works very well for me.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Surprise, AZ
4 years, 1 month ago
This one doesn't seem to dry my hands out as much as normal dish soap and my nails aren't as brittle and soft after using it. I would still recommend using lotion after washing dishes though just to keep your hands moisturized.
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
4 years, 5 months ago
This one doesn't dry out your hands as much as other dish soaps. I still put on lotion afterward though.