Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Amy D.
Amy D.
2 years ago
I use dawn all the time! As a dog groomer dawn kills flees instantly and with the renewal it's nice bc it doesn't dry out their skin and dull the coat! I also use it to smack my jewelry in, which is nice bc its gentile and not hatch like some jewelry cleaners.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
2 years, 1 month ago
Makeup brush, on my dog, on my mop water and sometimes my toilet
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA
2 years, 3 months ago
Washing parents car sometimes!
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
3 years ago
Absolutely; Dawn original is actually my go-to for flea baths. Far more effective than any of those expensive soaps; I have a longhair calico and we've tried everything. This is the most effective method to date
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
3 years, 2 months ago
Washing my hands, my pets, my car, stain removal, dishes, grease.. just about anything. It's a great multi-purpose solution!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Surprise, AZ
3 years, 2 months ago
Some people use it to wash their pets but it can really dry their skin out and cause reactions. I use the regular blue Dawn mixed with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda as a stain remover. It works amazingly!
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
Hickory, NC
3 years, 3 months ago
... You can use dawn to help unclog a toilet.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
caspian, MI
3 years, 3 months ago
I have used to to clean makeup brushes
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
3 years, 7 months ago
Dawn is the highest recommended for cleaning eye glasses. It breaks down the highest of dirt particles and helps reduce and prevent smudging when you wipe them during a clean. For best results it is advised to soak for 5-10 in Dawn soapy water, rinse, dry, and see better!
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
3 years, 7 months ago
I have used as a laundry stain remover. I read online to use normal blue dawn but I only had this one and it worked!
Lakesha K.
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
3 years, 10 months ago
I clean my natural bristle makeup brushes. My husband soaks his feet in it (he thinks pedis are for women). My 8 year old washed the dog with it accidentally. My dog has skim allergies but there were no adverse reactions. His coat was shiny and smelled great.
Anna H.
Anna H.
3 years, 11 months ago
I sometimes use dawn five minute power clean on my bathtub it really get the soap scum off!
member-e246e9a7bf1af21b66e91b5003362c53
I use Dawm with Olay Beauty Dish washing Liquid to clean my make up brushes.