Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Amy D.
Amy D.
2 years, 1 month ago
I use dawn all the time! As a dog groomer dawn kills flees instantly and with the renewal it's nice bc it doesn't dry out their skin and dull the coat! I also use it to smack my jewelry in, which is nice bc its gentile and not hatch like some jewelry cleaners.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
2 years, 3 months ago
Makeup brush, on my dog, on my mop water and sometimes my toilet
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA
2 years, 5 months ago
Washing parents car sometimes!
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
3 years, 2 months ago
Absolutely; Dawn original is actually my go-to for flea baths. Far more effective than any of those expensive soaps; I have a longhair calico and we've tried everything. This is the most effective method to date
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
3 years, 3 months ago
Washing my hands, my pets, my car, stain removal, dishes, grease.. just about anything. It's a great multi-purpose solution!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Surprise, AZ
3 years, 4 months ago
Some people use it to wash their pets but it can really dry their skin out and cause reactions. I use the regular blue Dawn mixed with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda as a stain remover. It works amazingly!
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
Hickory, NC
3 years, 4 months ago
... You can use dawn to help unclog a toilet.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
caspian, MI
3 years, 5 months ago
I have used to to clean makeup brushes
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
3 years, 8 months ago
Dawn is the highest recommended for cleaning eye glasses. It breaks down the highest of dirt particles and helps reduce and prevent smudging when you wipe them during a clean. For best results it is advised to soak for 5-10 in Dawn soapy water, rinse, dry, and see better!
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
3 years, 9 months ago
I have used as a laundry stain remover. I read online to use normal blue dawn but I only had this one and it worked!