BY DAWN

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love this Dawn® Ultra Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash Scent Dishwashing Liquid 8 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle! It has the same GREAT, effective clean as the Original Dawn dish soap we all love, but with extra perks! It has a beautiful smell and using Dawn® Ultra Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash Scent Dishwashing Liquid 8 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle actually helps renew the skin and hydrate your hands so they aren’t left dry and cracked compared to other dish soaps. I will always use Dawn® Ultra Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash Scent Dishwashing Liquid 8 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle and I recommend you try it too.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I wash dishes for 4 people, breakfast, lunch and dinner. We don't have a dishwasher. As you can imagine, I am always washing dishes. Because of this, I like a hard working dish soap. Because of that, my hands were so dry that they looked about 20 years older and as dry as the desert. I was happy to find this at my super market because now I can have something that works hard on my dishes, smells amazing and is easy on my hands.
Marina K.
Merrick, NY
The smell is really good. But I had a bad experience, that we also had in the kitchen at the office, and with another friend: after using it with the same sponge at the seconds day, the sponge starts to smells really bad. Even though if you clean the sponge and remove all the soap from it after every dish wash, like I do with my sponge. I contact the brand and explained what was happening, and they said I should wash the sponge harder. But if I can find another brand that won’t give me hard time with stinky sponge, why should I buy Dawn? So, we don’t buy it for home anymore.
Becca B.
Hope, IN
I absolutely love this dish soap. It is the only one I use. My skin dries out so easily, and this keeps them moisturized while doing dishes. It has a super awesome smell to it as well. It doesn’t leave my glass nor plastic dishes feeling greasy, but then again I’ve never had that issue when using dawn. A little goes a long way!
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I honestly can't stand this dish soap!! I love Dawn and have purchased for years. I even use it on my dogs to give them a bath. I decided to try a different formula this time around since my hands have been so dry lately. I will say that it doesn't dry my hands out nearly as bad as the regular formula does. However, I can't get hardly any suds from it! I want a nice lather when I'm washing dishes and I feel like I have to use 3x the amount with this to get what I would usually get with the other. At this point, I'm okay with that for the simple fact that I can't wait to use it up and repurchase the original stuff!
Mazden B.
Lubbock, TX
Hand renewal is definitely living up to its name. It makes my hands feel so nice and smooth after using it. As far as using it to clean dishes, also great. Works on tough stains and it's overall pretty great.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love this!! The smell is amazing. I would much rather use this product over anything else. Hand washing dishes isn't fun, but this makes it smell better and doesn't leave my hands feeling weird. This is overall one of the best kitchen cleaning products I use!
Katrina F.
Dillsburg
This is a good product! Dawn is the only dish soap I will buy! I have use many different fish soaps and this is the only one that takes grease and Gunk off very easily! It makes dishes a snap when doing them! I will recommend this to anyone that needs dish soap
Cassie P.
Rochester
Purchased at: Walmart
Dawn is literally amazing. It really can be used for anything. I use it for dishes, my hands and even to get stains out. It’s amazing quality because it really suds up nicely and is good to get food/grease off of dishes, plus this one smells so good!
Lara M.
Buffalo
My hands used to get torn up with other brand but after using this with the Olay in it- my hands don’t crack and bleed anymore from washing dishes. But it still cleans grease and dirt off of everything so that’s what makes this a repeat buy for me.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.