BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marina G.
Merrick, NY
The smell is really good. But I had a bad experience, that we also had in the kitchen at the office, and with another friend: after using it with the same sponge at the seconds day, the sponge starts to smells really bad. Even though if you clean the sponge and remove all the soap from it after every dish wash, like I do with my sponge. I contact the brand and explained what was happening, and they said I should wash the sponge harder. But if I can find another brand that won’t give me hard time with stinky sponge, why should I buy Dawn? So, we don’t buy it for home anymore.
Veronica B.
Detroit
All smiles when it comes to this product. It smells wonderful, and just a small amount gives you such a nice lather. Cleans the dishes really well, and leaves your hands feeling so soft. It doesn't dry your hands out at all. No need to run straight for the lotion. I would highly recommend this product
Monica N.
Parma
I prefer Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate over any other brand or scent.  I have to hand wash my dishes, pots and pans and I am at the sink for at least an hour scrubbing, sponging and rinsing, blah, blah, blah.  Even though this is a mundane task I do reap the benefits of dish washing...I have nice hands and nails.  I really think the combination of the hot water and the amount of Oil of Olay in this dish soap is what is making  my skin look great.  The creamy pink formula is terrific and I make it a point to get this exact one when I shop.  The smell is pleasant and makes this dreaded job less dreadful.  I usually buy 2 to 3  18 oz to 24 oz bottles for around $1.99 to $2.89 each.
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I honestly can't stand this dish soap!! I love Dawn and have purchased for years. I even use it on my dogs to give them a bath. I decided to try a different formula this time around since my hands have been so dry lately. I will say that it doesn't dry my hands out nearly as bad as the regular formula does. However, I can't get hardly any suds from it! I want a nice lather when I'm washing dishes and I feel like I have to use 3x the amount with this to get what I would usually get with the other. At this point, I'm okay with that for the simple fact that I can't wait to use it up and repurchase the original stuff!
trisha V.
Andover
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash is an excellent dish soap. I love that it doesn't dry my hands out. Instead, it leaves my hands soft. If I have to wash my dishes by hand at least I have Dawn Renewal. It is the only product I have ever come across like this. I recommend this purchase.
Alexandria B.
Mabscott, WV
Dawn has always been a family favorite for us! Once I saw that they had one of my favorite skin care brands involved like this.. I HAD to buy it! The scent is absolutely beautiful and my hands don't crack or feel dry after using this without gloves! Recommend five times over! It's awesome.
Kaykay H.
West Green, GA
Love this dish soap, has an awesome smell but doesn’t dry your hands out like most dish soaps. My hands feel hydrated and super soft and I finish washing the dishes, it also smells wonderful. Would highly recommend this type of Dawn soap to anyone.
Sonya S.
This dish soap smells great (and the scent seems to be pretty unique for dish soaps). I love that Dawn cleans up dishes well but can now leave my hands in decent condition as well after washing dishes for 20 minutes. Definitely will buy again.
Andrea M.
Riverview , FL
My roommate bought this dish soap and I was pleasantly surprised. I thought that if it was good for hand moisturizing than it’d probably leave some sort of residue on my dishes but that’s not the case. My hands get so dry from washing the dishes that this product is a life saver. I once bought a cheap soap and my hands got so dry they would hurt. I quickly went through the bottle so I could buy this again for the sake of my hands lol!
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
I only use this product because my hands get dried out if I use any other product! This dish soap keeps my hands feeling soft and smooth after washing my dishes. Great price and located at any store that sells fish liquid
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.