BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marina G.
Merrick, NY
The smell is really good. But I had a bad experience, that we also had in the kitchen at the office, and with another friend: after using it with the same sponge at the seconds day, the sponge starts to smells really bad. Even though if you clean the sponge and remove all the soap from it after every dish wash, like I do with my sponge. I contact the brand and explained what was happening, and they said I should wash the sponge harder. But if I can find another brand that won’t give me hard time with stinky sponge, why should I buy Dawn? So, we don’t buy it for home anymore.
Shanea D.
Devine, TX
This is the only dish soap I really use and I do like it a lot but on the bottle it says softer hands in just three uses and that’s not try because I use it all the time and my hands are still dry and I wash a lot of dishes so having that little hope that maybe this will help sofen them only to be met with disappointment isn’t all that exciting.
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I honestly can't stand this dish soap!! I love Dawn and have purchased for years. I even use it on my dogs to give them a bath. I decided to try a different formula this time around since my hands have been so dry lately. I will say that it doesn't dry my hands out nearly as bad as the regular formula does. However, I can't get hardly any suds from it! I want a nice lather when I'm washing dishes and I feel like I have to use 3x the amount with this to get what I would usually get with the other. At this point, I'm okay with that for the simple fact that I can't wait to use it up and repurchase the original stuff!
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
Dawn is fantastic on dishes. You use less soap because it cleans and cuts the grease and grime. I love the pomegranate one, it smells so good and it’s good on the hands. It keeps your hands feeling moisturized while washing dishes. I want to try it in other scents.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love this!! The smell is amazing. I would much rather use this product over anything else. Hand washing dishes isn't fun, but this makes it smell better and doesn't leave my hands feeling weird. This is overall one of the best kitchen cleaning products I use!
Lynn B.
The smell is dreamy! It’s a pleasant, light scent. I’ve only used this for dishes and not other cleaning needs. This isn’t as drying as the other Dawn products. All grocery stores carry this product. The price is comparable to similar products.
Cassie P.
I love the scent of this dish soap! It’s also very important to me that my soap doesn’t dry my hands out. This product actually moisturizes my hands which Is a major plus. It’s super affordable and surpassed my expectations. I’m obsessed.
Henrietta H.
new jersey
Dawn Hand Renewal with Play, smells really good. Has a nice scent. good for my hands. Soothes my sensitive dry hands and leaves them soft after washing dishes. I usuallly reserve for dishwashing only. I would definitely buy again.
Andrea M.
Riverview , FL
My roommate bought this dish soap and I was pleasantly surprised. I thought that if it was good for hand moisturizing than it’d probably leave some sort of residue on my dishes but that’s not the case. My hands get so dry from washing the dishes that this product is a life saver. I once bought a cheap soap and my hands got so dry they would hurt. I quickly went through the bottle so I could buy this again for the sake of my hands lol!
Amber F.
Dawn is the only dish soap I will buy! I can get so many other ones with coupons but there is no comparison! Since I have naturally dry skin the Olay in it helps with my hands not drying out so fast after washing dishes. Especially when I'm doing a lot of them. The way dawn cuts through the grease,heavy dried food is amazing. I will always only buy dawn. Also it helps save wildlife form oil spills! Winning!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.