Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Wren M.
Wren M.
Wake Forest, NC

One of my favorite hand and dish soaps! I am very picky about scents and rarely find ones I can tolerate. Migraines trigger easy for me, and I find that most soaps will linger and drive me insane so usually opt for unscented ones. However this soap has a fantastic scent when washing, but does not linger on your skin after! It is also incredibly gentle, so if you do a lot of hand washing your dishes like I do (even with a brand new dishwasher LOL) this is perfect so that your skin does not dry out or crack and you can avoid having to use kitchen gloves! I have sensitive skin, so was so happy to come across this and find that it really works as well as it does! I find it cuts the grease when dish washing better than others I have used, and while there may be others that outshine it still in that department, they will not utterly ruin your hands the same way. To me that is more than a fair trade off, though really the cleaning power is not sacrificed in my opinion. I enjoy this soap so much that I even have used it in my guest bath as a hand soap and always receive compliments on it!
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN

I prefer Dawn to any other brands. This is the best dishwashing liquid that removes grease in no time with only small amount of product used. I use it to remove oil stains from my clothes as well, just like other reviewer mentioned. No other detergent does it for me even after several washes. I dab a small amount of Dawn on stains, and wash clothes as usual, no soaking or prewashing needed. Back to this particular product. I don't think it does anything for my hands. I don't see any difference between this and the original blue product. I only wish they stopped putting so much fragrance in either one, sometimes pots and even food smell like Dawn, and I do try to rinse them very well.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Daleville, IN

I love that this dishwashing liquid is not only good for cleaning the dishes, but it also is good for softening the hands. I love the scents in this range, and it is great because I love the Olay skin care brand, also. I was originally attracted to this soap, because I noticed the claim "hand renewal" on the bottle, and I am crazy about having my hands as soft as possible at all times, so that claim really stuck out and intrigued me. I definitely think that it stuck to this claim and did not dry out or irritate my hands in the way that other dishwashing soaps do sometimes. I really enjoyed this soap!
Lizzy F.
Lizzy F.
Ballwin, MO

Dawn is just a miracle product. No other dish soap that I've used can compare to Dawn's grease-cutting power. I feel like I go through a bottle of anything else so quickly because I have to use more. I was skeptical about the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay because -- dish soap and lotion? Aren't they polar opposites? How could dish soap soften my hands? More importantly, how can anything with lotion involved cut through grease and food like my Dawn does? Well somehow it does. I find that this works as well as the original blue Dawn with a nice smell -- and it softens my hands!!!
Zaidy P.
Zaidy P.

THIS IS BY FAR MY GO-TO DISH SOAP. In fact, I love it so much that I can't remember the last time I bought a dish soap other than this one, probably +2 years ago if not more. This scent is pleasantly enjoyable and a little really goes a long way. But what I love the most about this soap other than the color (cause who wouldn't love a pink soap wash) is the fact that my extra sensitive hands can wash nonstop anything an everything without rashing up or drying up. It leaves them super moisturize and smooth and leaves my dishes spotless clean.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY

I love this stuff! I wash all of my dishes by hand before putting them away or sticking them in the dishwasher. This smells lovely, and truly does help to 'renew' your hands (we use it for washing dishes and as a hand soap in a pinch). I've noticed when the boyfriend buys a different brand of dish soap, my hands get rough, painful, and flaky. However, with this stuff, all that goes away after a week or so of using this product. Not only are my dishes nice and clean (the important part), but my hands are nice and pretty, too!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA

I have several pros of this dish soap. The scent is really nice, it cleans well, and is really more gentle on my dry hands and I definitely appreciate that. The only bad thing was, After the first time I used this and after my dishes were dried and put away, I went back and grabbed a cup and noticed a streak inside, so I smelled it, and that scent was still very strong. That definitely concerned me that maybe there was still soap residue in the clean dishes. I am just more carful now and rinse them extra very well.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.

We use this dishsoap at work and it is amazing. First, it's dawn, so you know you're getting clean dishes and silverware out of it. Then Olay threw itself into the mix, so you don't have harsh-feeling-just-did-a-sinkload-of-dishes feeling. Your hands come out softer than when you started. THEN the scent they made this product is amazing. I find myself putting my hands to my face and inhaling deeply after washing my lunch dishes. After using up my original Dawn at home, I'm going to have to purchase some of this.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Bristol, RI

I absolutely love this scent I love the way my hands feel after I'm done doing the dishes although sometimes I do remember to put on my handy gloves that I bought LOL definitely washes the dishes now there's up nicely I hate when you buy a dish detergent and it just doesn't lather up while you're trying to scrub all that stuff that the kids in the husband never rinsed off the plate before putting it in the sink I'm sure you know exactly what I mean I definitely recommend this product
Leigh Ann M.
Leigh Ann M.
Portsmouth, OH

Using a coupon, I was able to try this product for $0.25 -- I used it the very next dish wash of mine. Not only does this product take the grimy smell out of my old oatmeal bowls and ketchup cups, it made my hands feel better than before the wash.

My complaint would be that I traded smell/smooth hands for cleanliness. I used twice as much of this liquid dish wash than I would have Ajax. I would take efficiency over smell - mostly because I hate washing dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.