Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #44 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
Huge fan of mint scented products, so was excited to try this one. Dawn always puts out great scents and this one was no exception. Dawn also always works tough on grease and baked on food, so it's a win win. Keeps hands smelling nice all day.
Kate M.
La Crosse
The scent of this is amazing!!!!! I don’t know that it really keeps my hands soft or cleans any different than regular dawn, but it’s worth it for the scent alone
Cortney E.
Poulsbo, WA
When I feel up for the task of hand washing my dishes, this is the ONLY liquid dish soap I will dare use. It’s perfect.
Cailin N.
Columbia, MO
This is my favorite!! I’m a nurse so I wash my hands all the time!! This stuff doesn’t dry out my hands too bad! But still washes my dishes! I also love how soapy it gets! I feel like I can use less dawn than other products!
Dusti C.
Orange
It makes my hands feel so soft and amazing. Oh and it gets my dishes very clean 😊😊. A small drop goes a long way
Jennifer g.
Pueblo, CO
This soap smells great and gentle on skin and works well. I love how effective it cleans and only a tiny bit goes forever long
kaitlin p.
Halifax, NS
Love this soap works really well and smells great. Nothing else to say it’s dish soap
Angeline H.
It’s a nice scent and easy on dry hands. Good for lots of dishes even in small amounts. It’s a good price for the products name.
Nicole d.
Great for cleaning my dishes! It always gets the job done. It’s been my go to product for years and even was a go to for my mom as well. I don’t have to worry about rewashing my dishes because I use this product!
Brianna P.
Mount Pearl
My favorite dish soap. I personally wouldn't use anything else. It cleans dishes very well. Good on grease. And it's not harsh on your hands and don't dry them out