Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #54 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Macie G.
Florence, SC
This soap smells so good and does a great job at washing your dishes and getting it done quick. It smells amazing and makes your hands feel super soft at the same time as you are washing your dirty dishes!
Leslie P.
I really enjoy using this product from Dawn. Not only does it get my dishes clean but it keeps my hands from drying out like some of the other hand detergents do. I would definitely recommend.
Claudia F.
San luis, AZ
GREAT!
Its the only one I use in the pomegranate presentation. It is the best, keeps my hands beautiful and soft while having a great cleaning effect in all my dishes. I really recommend it!
Serena S.
Austin, TX
This soap is very nice when washing dishes. It doesn't leave my hands dry but it does give my hands a weird oily texture afterwards. It's affordable and gets the job done. I do recommend this product
Jem B.
Kissimmee
I love Dawn it works great for dishes, and bubbles, and pet baths in a pinch! I love that it's gentle and versatile and always get my dishes super clean, even when messes are baked on!
Zahrah H.
Dearborn, MI
This was not the exact scent that I purchased, but I have used more than one of the products featured in this Olay collaboration line and this stuff is great. I do not only use it for dishes, but also to clean makeup brushes. It does not strip my brushes.
Heather D.
Seymour, WI
Smells wonderful, doesn't dry out my hands as much as regular dishsoap.  Works on grease.  I purchase this at Woodman's.  I love the scent, but wish it came in concentrated formula.  The value for the product is good, and I'd recommend it to other people.
Nikkisha C.
My skin usually gets very dry after washing dishes, but with Dawn hand renewal my hands come out softer and hardly any dryness to my skin. This makes doing dishes much more pleasant.
Mackenzie C.
Dawn is hands down the best dish soap ever! We use it constantly and the hand renewal leaves our hands like satin. Even though regular dawn doesn't dry them out, this is our go to
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
Dawn soap is very concentrated so it last long and they have great scents that you can use not only for your dishes but on your hands as well without leaving them feeling harsh .