Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #44 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Dishes stay clean and hands remain soft. Washing dishes usually leaves hands rough. The smell of the dish soap is to die for. A little goes a long way. Nothing bad to say about product. Definitely a product that my family had been using for years. I give it 2 thumbs up!!
Kristina P.
Maysville, GA
I always use the ole Dawn dish soap because it's awesome on my hands just after seven days one week of washing dishes at my hands look soft and bright Plus the dishes are always greets free and no stains on any of my Tupperware no stuck on food always wipes right off
Gabby H.
This is such a wonderful soap that keeps the dishes and hands very clean. I use this every day and keep repurchasing, I don't plan on switching anytime soon. I would definitely recommend to others and think it is one of the best that you can buy these days!
Chelsea B.
I love the smell of this soap, and I especially appreciate that it doesn't dry out my hands when doing the dishes.  It cleans effectively and lathers quickly.  I wish the price wasn't so high compared to other brands, but if it was on sale I would repurchase.
Sue W.
Gentle on the hands yet hard on grime - I know this sounds like a commercial jingle but this product works. Due to having to wash dishes every day, my hands dry out easily and cracks begin forming along my fingers, so I need every help I can get to moisturize.
Autumn W.
Estero, FL
I love this soap! The scent is fantastic and just smells amazing. I bought this at my local walmart and it is very affordable pricing. I love love love this, the smell is amazing and it is not overpowering at all. I do plan on buying this when I run out of my current one.
Eliza G.
I really like how it has the hand renewal because my hands really do get dry after using dish soap but not with this product! It takes away left over food and breaks through the oils to make it super easy to rinse off! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Ingrid R.
This was helpful in getting grease off of our pans and such but didn't help the state of my hands. I leave it as a 4 because the smell was great and it really did get the stuff off of our dishes and pans. I may repurchase depending upon coupons and things.
Jana M.
This soap is great. It leaves my dishes clean and leaves my hands soft, which is something I look for a lot when I get soap. The scent is just as great! I would recommend it to people.
Carrie M.
Port Orange , FL
I like all Dawn, because truly only Dawn cuts grease thoroughly. It also removes grease stains out of clothes. I but hand renewal in any scent because it keeps my hands soft and supple! Dawn works. Worth every penny!