Add a Photo

By DAWN
#33 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint
I received a sample of this from a kiosk at Sams Club. I liked it so much that I went and bought a full size from the store. Cuts grease and the scent is nice. Not as concentrated as the original blue dawn but definitely gets dishes clean.
Courtney Y.
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH

The hand renewal soap is fabulous! I love that my hands are not nasty and cracking a hour after I way my dishes! I give this a 4 star because some of the smells are kind of "cheap" smelling. But all around good product! Gets the job done!
Joycelyn J.
Joycelyn J.
Athens, Ga

Great product way to use smells great affordable it is for everyone gets the job done it is not pricey at all you can buy it anywhere no cons is very easy to use I bought this for a while now I have used it for 5 years probably longer
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Dover, DE

I really love how Dawn contributes with hand renewal. I have tried many different scents, I enjoy the more floral scents, but family loves the minuteness. It also works great with a sponge for dishes, a little product goes a long way.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL

Absolutely obsessed with this soap! It cuts off the grease easily after soaking the dishes in water for 10-20 minutes, and then easily wipes off the nastiness! It's also a great makeup brush cleaner alternative! Just a heads up guys šŸ˜‰
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Columbus, OH

Dawn is my favorite brand of dish soap ever. When they paired with Olay I was incredibly happy because when I'm in a hurry I don't have time to wash the dishes with gloves on. In the winter, this stuff is a godsend for my dry hands.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY

Mint is my favorite scent so when I found this hand renewal I had to buy it. It's Very affective and pretty affordable. When using this product you won't be disappointed it smells great and works wonders! Everyone should try it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Not my favorite, but got the job done. Didn't seem to moisturize my hands, but cleaned the dishes well. Could do better at cutting through grease, because I had to use a larger amount of soap to get my dishes completely clean
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA

Dawn hand renewal is pretty good. I do love the mint in it but the smell isn't all that great. I bought mine from Walmart a few weeks ago. Dawn is the only brand I buy for my dishwashing purposes. I would maybe buy it again.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Beaver Dam, KY

Deep cleans your dishes without extremely drying out your hands. Plus the scent is so nice. It's affordable but it's still too much to continuously purchase. I bought it at Walmart. However due to the price I won't buy again

Join Now