Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Michelle M.
I really like this dish soap. It gets dishes clean and smells good. It also keeps your hands moisturized and helps them not get dry and irritate like from other dish soaps. Would definitely recommend to friends and family and would buy again.
Courtney O.
I really like this product. It gets my dishes clean without leaving a residue and it also isn't harsh on my hands. I have dry skin anyways so it's nice to have a dish soap that is gentle and renews my skin rather than further drying it out.
Nikki J.
I really like this dish soap. It works and I like the smell. I feel it's fairly priced for how effective it is. Buying other dish soap is usually a waste of money because you have to use so much more. I would recommend this to everyone!
Linnea M.
Minneapolis, MN
Fabulous scent. Great for those dishes you need to wash by hand. Foams and bubbles up nicely without leaving behind residue and an oily finish. Highly recommend Dove products for those pesky tough spots that won't come out in the dishwasher.
Kimberly e.
This makes dish washing so much better. You do two things at once moisturize your hands instead of drying them out and getting the dishes done. Gotta love it. Its one of those little things that help make everyday choirs a little easier.
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
One thing that I don't like is washing dishes, the soap leaves my hands dry. So when I tried this I was very impressed. It's a great value, gets the cleaning done and doesn't leave your hands dry and cracking. I would definitely recommend trying this product out!
bianca r.
gibsonton
Good dish soap but is not good for my hands. It dries them out like crazy. Price is decent because a little goes a long way. It's very concentrated which I like. I like this brand but I don't believe it does what it says in this case
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
If I am going to be stuck washing dishes then they better be doing something for me! This will leave your hands feeling soft and not like you've been scrapping for days.
Mary E.
Dawn is by far the best dish soap on every level! After switching to use the hand renewal product line, I will never go back to regular soap. My hands feel so much better and the mint is such a pretty, refreshing scent!
Andrea P.
Annandale, VA
This soap really helps breakdown old food and keep my dishes clean. The smell is excellent as well! And from one beauty expert to another, its perfect for washing makeup brushes! Very versatile and I would recommend it to any of my friends and family