Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #45 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Sue W.
Gentle on the hands yet hard on grime - I know this sounds like a commercial jingle but this product works. Due to having to wash dishes every day, my hands dry out easily and cracks begin forming along my fingers, so I need every help I can get to moisturize.
Chelsea B.
I love the smell of this soap, and I especially appreciate that it doesn't dry out my hands when doing the dishes.  It cleans effectively and lathers quickly.  I wish the price wasn't so high compared to other brands, but if it was on sale I would repurchase.
Autumn W.
Estero, FL
I love this soap! The scent is fantastic and just smells amazing. I bought this at my local walmart and it is very affordable pricing. I love love love this, the smell is amazing and it is not overpowering at all. I do plan on buying this when I run out of my current one.
shannon  r.
Warrior Run, PA
First of all i love Dawn dish detergent but my hands were always lwft feeling rough and dry especially during the winter months but after i used Dawn with Olay my hands felt great! Not only did it wash my dishes just as well but my hands no longer felt rough and dry!!
Eliza G.
I really like how it has the hand renewal because my hands really do get dry after using dish soap but not with this product! It takes away left over food and breaks through the oils to make it super easy to rinse off! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Jana M.
This soap is great. It leaves my dishes clean and leaves my hands soft, which is something I look for a lot when I get soap. The scent is just as great! I would recommend it to people.
Ingrid R.
This was helpful in getting grease off of our pans and such but didn't help the state of my hands. I leave it as a 4 because the smell was great and it really did get the stuff off of our dishes and pans. I may repurchase depending upon coupons and things.
Carrie M.
Port Orange , FL
I like all Dawn, because truly only Dawn cuts grease thoroughly. It also removes grease stains out of clothes. I but hand renewal in any scent because it keeps my hands soft and supple! Dawn works. Worth every penny!
Johanna A.
Orlando, FL
Used this dish soap a few times. It smelled good and did leave my hands soft. Wasn't crazy about how effective it was on cleaning dishes. Soap suds did not last. Had to keep putting more soap on my sponge to finish washing all my dishes. I prefer the regular Dawn.
Michelle M.
I really like this dish soap. It gets dishes clean and smells good. It also keeps your hands moisturized and helps them not get dry and irritate like from other dish soaps. Would definitely recommend to friends and family and would buy again.