Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #55 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Sophia Z.
I don't really think that this product does anything important to my hands, and but I do think its definitely not as harsh as other dish soaps. It has a great scent and really gets through the grime on top of dishes, and for the price it is definitely worth it!
Stephanie N.
Memphis, TN
Great soap that is not too tough on your skin. Cleans really well and has a very fresh scent. I tend to prefer the regular Dawn varieties, but if you're looking for something a little easier on your hands then this is a decent pick. Would definitely recommend.
Taiyana C.
Astoria, NY
I love Dawn Renewal with Olay. I think the combination of a kin care brand and dish soap is very smart and beneficial for the consumer. The scent options are great and the product has a great value. I would recommend others to use this product at least once!
Aubrey B.
I find that no matter what I do my hand should get dry after washing dishes so I gave this soap a try and I would recommend it. My hands feel moisturized while the soap can still clean the dishes. I think it's affordable and I will be repurchasing it.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Love the dawn with olay. Its seems like most other dawn breaks my hands out but I love the ones with olay because they don't. I'm so happy I found a dawn product that doesn't hurt my hands because I really do feel like dawn is the best on the market.
Samantha T.
Greensboro, NC
Pros,t his keeps your hands soft even after washing a ton of dishes and leaves a refreshing mint fragrance. Got at walmart. Cons, everything smells vaguely like a thin mint girl scout cookie for days after you use it. That could go as a pro as well.
Erika L.
We use this at our apartment everyday when doing the dishes. I've tried multiple brands of dish soap and I'm sticking with Dawn because it makes my hands the least dry when in use. Also, the flavors are great and leave your dishes sparkling clean.
Vanessa G.
Riverside, CA
I love this! It's my absolute favorite it's gentle on the hands but tough on dirty dishes! It's expensive but worth it if you have the money unlike me I can't always afford to always splurge on dish soap but when I do it on this! Smells great.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
Dawn is a classic brand, and something that my family gravitates toward and which I gravitate towards. Dawn is great for your hands when you do dishes all the time, plus you can use the blue dawn as a shampoo for your dog's and as a flea dip.
Linnea M.
Minneapolis, MN
Fabulous scent. Great for those dishes you need to wash by hand. Foams and bubbles up nicely without leaving behind residue and an oily finish. Highly recommend Dove products for those pesky tough spots that won't come out in the dishwasher.