Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #44 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Kelsey S.
Butler, PA
I love the smell of this dish soap and after you're done with the dishes, your hands will be soft! The color threw me off a little as I'm use to Blue Dawn but this product is wonderful.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
My mom works a job that's extremely hard on her hands and leaves them dry and fracked a lot. So washing dishes is always a pain for her. She really loves this product by dawn because it doesn't worsen her dry hands!
Christine G.
Roslindale, MA
I like washing dishes. I know weird but when I'm done washing dishes my hands are soft but also the dishes are super clean.
Corey C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The big thing with this is that it leaves your hands feeling good! It doesn't dry them out and make them rough and pruned afterwards. It's not the best for deep deep grime and build-up on dishes, but it definitely works!
Izzy C.
San Francisco, CA
This product cleans effectively. I also enjoy that it is moisturizing and smells of mint for my hands after washing.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Works great at breaking down grease. Smells good. Lots of suds but not too much. Gives hands a soft feel
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
I LOVE mint! I'd buy mint everything, if I could. Works great on my dishes, and it doesn't dry my hands out too much.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
This is sooo good ! For my dishes detergents I really like it so much and recommend
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
I've always liked Dawn. It really does cut thru all the grease and leaves my dishes feeling squeaky clean. plus this one leaves my hands feeling soft.
Samantha O.
Grovetown, GA
Love this dish soap! It doesn't leave your hands feeling dry like most dish soaps and the smell is amazing.