Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #72 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Courtney O.
Courtney O.
I really like this product. It gets my dishes clean without leaving a residue and it also isn't harsh on my hands. I have dry skin anyways so it's nice to have a dish soap that is gentle and renews my skin rather than further drying it out.
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
I really like this dish soap. It works and I like the smell. I feel it's fairly priced for how effective it is. Buying other dish soap is usually a waste of money because you have to use so much more. I would recommend this to everyone!
Kimberly e.
Kimberly e.
This makes dish washing so much better. You do two things at once moisturize your hands instead of drying them out and getting the dishes done. Gotta love it. Its one of those little things that help make everyday choirs a little easier.
bianca r.
bianca r.
gibsonton
Good dish soap but is not good for my hands. It dries them out like crazy. Price is decent because a little goes a long way. It's very concentrated which I like. I like this brand but I don't believe it does what it says in this case
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Blacksburg, VA
This soap really helps breakdown old food and keep my dishes clean. The smell is excellent as well! And from one beauty expert to another, its perfect for washing makeup brushes! Very versatile and I would recommend it to any of my friends and family
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Dawn hand renewal is wonderful. It's very gentle on your hands when using. Makes your hands pretty soft and the smell is mild and enjoyable! Will definitely buy again
Christina W.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
Smells great, makes your hands so soft and gets he job done with dishes! It can get a bit pricey if you're on a tight budget, but great for a 2-in-1 handwash/dishwash
Mai K.
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
This product smells amazing and is so easy on the hands. I used to get very dry hands with other dishwashing soaps, but this one isn't as harsh and although the water will still dry out my hands a little bit, I have had absolutely no problems with it. It works just as well as the other dawn dish soaps.
Love Dawn. Cleans really well and smells amazing. Really affordable and lasts long. I would buy again and would recommend it. I love that I can mix it with baking soda and vinegar and it's like a super power cleaner!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Kingston, Pa
This is an awesome product, especially because it has the play mixed in with it! It keeps your hands soft while getting the dishes done. I like the lemon scented one the best cause it doubles as soup to wash my dogs!