Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #72 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use dawn because I support their mission with saving animals and helping them after oil spills. I also love that it doesn't take much to get grease or baked on food off. It's great for pre-soaking before the dishwasher. A touch of down and grease is gone.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
I love the smell of this soap, and I especially appreciate that it doesn't dry out my hands when doing the dishes.  It cleans effectively and lathers quickly.  I wish the price wasn't so high compared to other brands, but if it was on sale I would repurchase.
Sue W.
Sue W.
Gentle on the hands yet hard on grime - I know this sounds like a commercial jingle but this product works. Due to having to wash dishes every day, my hands dry out easily and cracks begin forming along my fingers, so I need every help I can get to moisturize.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
This was helpful in getting grease off of our pans and such but didn't help the state of my hands. I leave it as a 4 because the smell was great and it really did get the stuff off of our dishes and pans. I may repurchase depending upon coupons and things.
Eliza G.
Eliza G.
I really like how it has the hand renewal because my hands really do get dry after using dish soap but not with this product! It takes away left over food and breaks through the oils to make it super easy to rinse off! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Estero, FL
I love this soap! The scent is fantastic and just smells amazing. I bought this at my local walmart and it is very affordable pricing. I love love love this, the smell is amazing and it is not overpowering at all. I do plan on buying this when I run out of my current one.
Amie M.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
You can't get a better dish soap then Dawn, it smells amazing AND it gets your dishes clean. REALLY clean, plus this specific one makes my hands SO SOFT!! I actually prefer to handwash my dishes over using the dishwasher because of the Dawn w/ Olay.
Gen M.
Gen M.
Littlerock, CA
Good dish washing soap! Love this, use it all the time :) soft and gentle on the hands, I think it's a great soap! Does not dry my hands out at all. I recommend this soap to everyone that doesn't like to have a soap dry out their hands lol
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I really like this dish soap. It gets dishes clean and smells good. It also keeps your hands moisturized and helps them not get dry and irritate like from other dish soaps. Would definitely recommend to friends and family and would buy again.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
I really like this product. It gets my dishes clean without leaving a residue and it also isn't harsh on my hands. I have dry skin anyways so it's nice to have a dish soap that is gentle and renews my skin rather than further drying it out.