Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie Lee S.

BY DAWN #66 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Alice R.
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I tried this because my hands get so bad. I thought maybe it would help them, it did just the opposite.
They got worse my fingers cracked around my nails and bleed and my skin peeled.
It may just be me and my skin, it may work for some.
As for me, I will stick to the regular Dawn. Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent 21.6 Oz (3 Pack)
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
My go to is dawn blue, however, it can be tough on my hands. In the winter I go to this one. Winter hands and washing dishes tend to break my skin and not enough lotion saves them. This has helped a lot with the Coke temps and dishwashing!
Jess M.
Jess M.
AH-MAZING! I love Dawn! I think it works THE best out of all other fish soaps at cutting grease AND is so soft and gentle on your hands! Being a nurse, I have super dry hands from washing them all day at work and this doesn't irritate them at all!
Katlin D.
Katlin D.
This is one of the only dish soaps I will buy to hand wash my dishes. The soap is thick enough that you really feel as if your dishes are being thoroughly cleaned. My dishes have less spots on them since using this. It smells great and leaves my hands feeling soft. Would definitely recommend the soap!
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Definitely a solid dishwashing liquid that has a subtle scent and does a great job of breaking down oils and grime on dishes. It also doesn't leave a residue and it's affordable for what you get. It will dry out my hands if I don't wear gloves, but that seems to happen with any dishwashing liquid!
Mae M.
Mae M.
Franklin, OH
As we age anything that says 'renewal' is worth a try. If it also says Olay, it's sure to be a winner! Dawn Hand Renewal doesn't disappoint. After washing a sink full of dishes my hands felt soft, smooth, and comfortable. And it's not just for dishes. Mix Dawn with peroxide and you have maybe the best stain remover ever. Just squirt it on the stain and launder as usual. It works like magic.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Louisville, KY
I love the Dawn products with Olay! My hands are naturally dry, but this sweet-smelling dishsoap saves them in the dry winter months. The price can't be beat and it cleans the stickiest and greasiest of dishes effectively. I would definitely recommend this to anyone asking!
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Downey, CA
When I think of this brand, I think about the commercial that is helping animals. I love this productive because it's effective at cleaning dishes. A little product goes a long way. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin when I wash the dishes. I like the scent as well.
shannon  r.
shannon r.
Warrior Run, PA
First of all i love Dawn dish detergent but my hands were always lwft feeling rough and dry especially during the winter months but after i used Dawn with Olay my hands felt great! Not only did it wash my dishes just as well but my hands no longer felt rough and dry!!
Tacola J.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Dishes stay clean and hands remain soft. Washing dishes usually leaves hands rough. The smell of the dish soap is to die for. A little goes a long way. Nothing bad to say about product. Definitely a product that my family had been using for years. I give it 2 thumbs up!!