Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #70 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Taylor S.
Douglassville, PA
Dawn is one of my favorite brands. Their products always have great results, I purchase mine just at a local Walmart. I love that they advertise about helping animals in need, such as ducks during oil spills. I believe their prices are fair for the product you are receiving. I will always recommend Dawn to other people!
Jess M.
AH-MAZING! I love Dawn! I think it works THE best out of all other fish soaps at cutting grease AND is so soft and gentle on your hands! Being a nurse, I have super dry hands from washing them all day at work and this doesn't irritate them at all!
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
This product smells amazing and is so easy on the hands. I used to get very dry hands with other dishwashing soaps, but this one isn't as harsh and although the water will still dry out my hands a little bit, I have had absolutely no problems with it. It works just as well as the other dawn dish soaps.
Katlin D.
This is one of the only dish soaps I will buy to hand wash my dishes. The soap is thick enough that you really feel as if your dishes are being thoroughly cleaned. My dishes have less spots on them since using this. It smells great and leaves my hands feeling soft. Would definitely recommend the soap!
Allison C.
Solon, OH
This is a really great product! It smells great it gets your dishes clean and also actually makes your hands super soft as promised! It's very affordable and you can pick it up at any grocery store or some drug stores!
Bekah N.
Love the hand renewal aspect of this soap! Not only are the dishes perfectly clean, but the added value of your hands feeling awesome afterwards is awesome! I've purchased this product at a local grocery store and Walmart!
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Love this soap! Smells amazing, leaves my hands soft and silky, and it's a great price. I have used about 4 bottles of these in about 2 months. I am half way through this one bottle and it's the beginning of November 😂
Melanie G.
Definitely a solid dishwashing liquid that has a subtle scent and does a great job of breaking down oils and grime on dishes. It also doesn't leave a residue and it's affordable for what you get. It will dry out my hands if I don't wear gloves, but that seems to happen with any dishwashing liquid!
Kirby G.
Lubbock, TX
This Dawn hand soap is great. I really like how it helps to refresh my skin. Often, dish soaps dry out my hands, but this one has helped me keep my hands moisterized and not dry and cracked. It has a nice scent as well as a hydrating formula. I would recommend this product to others.
Mae M.
Franklin, OH
As we age anything that says 'renewal' is worth a try. If it also says Olay, it's sure to be a winner! Dawn Hand Renewal doesn't disappoint. After washing a sink full of dishes my hands felt soft, smooth, and comfortable. And it's not just for dishes. Mix Dawn with peroxide and you have maybe the best stain remover ever. Just squirt it on the stain and launder as usual. It works like magic.