Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #70 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Hayley B.
Really makes your hands soft! It's a great quality soap that smells really food
Becky A.
Jamestown, NC
I saw the commercials for "moisturizing" hand soap and thought it was the dumbest thing I ever heard. To my dismay, my mother dropped me off some when I begged her to bring me toiletries (we all have those moments.) Now I can't use regular dish soap without feeling guilty for stripping my hands of such softness. I'm a changed woman.
Caroline H.
Mansfield, GA
I have always been a Dawn user. Nothing gets rid of grease like dawn does!! I never have residue left on my dishes, I will never use another dish soap! There may be cheaper brands but they will not work as well. And one bottle of this will last my household of 3 a good 4-5 months!
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
I prefer the non-mint scent, but this product is so soft and amazing on the hands! I have painfully dry hands, and this dish soap was beyond gentle! I love that it is carried at my local Albertsons, and I gladly pay extra when possible to get this dish soap. Highly recommend it, but go for a more mild scent. The mint isn't overpowering but it doesn't go well with the idea of washing dishes.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use dawn because I support their mission with saving animals and helping them after oil spills. I also love that it doesn't take much to get grease or baked on food off. It's great for pre-soaking before the dishwasher. A touch of down and grease is gone.
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
the best brand to take care of you hand skin and also for the quality of the product. I use just a droop and I have for a lot of dishes. in my opinion is a little bit of spensive but worthy the price but you can found it in costco for a great price usually.
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
My go to is dawn blue, however, it can be tough on my hands. In the winter I go to this one. Winter hands and washing dishes tend to break my skin and not enough lotion saves them. This has helped a lot with the Coke temps and dishwashing!
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I tried this because my hands get so bad. I thought maybe it would help them, it did just the opposite.
They got worse my fingers cracked around my nails and bleed and my skin peeled.
It may just be me and my skin, it may work for some.
As for me, I will stick to the regular Dawn. Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent 21.6 Oz (3 Pack)
Taylor S.
Douglassville, PA
Dawn is one of my favorite brands. Their products always have great results, I purchase mine just at a local Walmart. I love that they advertise about helping animals in need, such as ducks during oil spills. I believe their prices are fair for the product you are receiving. I will always recommend Dawn to other people!
Jess M.
AH-MAZING! I love Dawn! I think it works THE best out of all other fish soaps at cutting grease AND is so soft and gentle on your hands! Being a nurse, I have super dry hands from washing them all day at work and this doesn't irritate them at all!