Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #55 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
This is sooo good ! For my dishes detergents I really like it so much and recommend
Bryanne K.
Ardmore, OK
Makes sure that you have moisture it your hands after washing dishes! Great product
Dominique N.
Porterville, CA
Great smelling and very effective!! love how it cuts grease and leaves hands soft!!
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This dish soap is great because my hands doesn't prune up afterwards which I love
Krychele V.
This soap smells so great and your hands really do feel softer after you use it!
Bryanna H.
Weymouth, MA
I love dawn! it really get into the grease and it don't have to scrub for hours!
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL
I am not a big fan of mint. I think this may have been one of dawns worst ideas
Hayley B.
Really makes your hands soft! It's a great quality soap that smells really food
Becky A.
Jamestown, NC
I saw the commercials for "moisturizing" hand soap and thought it was the dumbest thing I ever heard. To my dismay, my mother dropped me off some when I begged her to bring me toiletries (we all have those moments.) Now I can't use regular dish soap without feeling guilty for stripping my hands of such softness. I'm a changed woman.
Caroline H.
Mansfield, GA
I have always been a Dawn user. Nothing gets rid of grease like dawn does!! I never have residue left on my dishes, I will never use another dish soap! There may be cheaper brands but they will not work as well. And one bottle of this will last my household of 3 a good 4-5 months!