Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #40 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
I love all dawn products. The dark blue dish soap is one of my favorites but this mint one is great as well. I trust washing my dishes and animals with dawn!
Alissa F.
The one I had was a different scent. Pomegranate maybe, it smelled amazing and made my hands feel great. The con I have for this is it didn't suds very well.
Kiondra B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I don't have this exact one but I do have one that has the okay in it works great and I have the small sized ones here at my dorm for when I wash my dishes
Stacy A.
Rocky Mount, NC
I'm very picky with my dish soap so when I find one with this fragrance I have to buy it. It works just as well as the original scent. I buy it at Walmart.
Andrea K.
Theodore, AL
This is my favorite type of Dawn. I wash my hands a lot and wash a lot of dishes. This soap helps keep my hands from drying out, especially during winter.
Kharli W.
Cleveland, OH
Though this dish soap smells good, it doesn't seem to clean as well as I'd like. The scent gets a little annoying after a while & the suds don't last long.
Michelle C.
Granbury
It works well but the mint smell really gets overwhelming after a while!! I prefer the oink dawn with olay. Really revitalizes your skin and smells amazing
Jamie T.
Corbin City, NJ
Forget about any other dish soap. Long lasting. Small amount cleans many dishes. Cuts through grease better than any other dish soap. Highly recommended.
Elizabeth N.
New Brighton, PA
I only use dawn dish soap. I especially love the hand renewal with play mint. Keeps my hands soft and works wonderful on the dishes also smells amazing.
Christine L.
Byron, MI
Dawn soap is obviously well known, and it cleans well. You can soak a pan with some dawn soap and it easily comes clean. It's affordable and smells good.