Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #54 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

ashley h.
I love dawn it makes your hands so soft and I use dawn to get stains out of clothing. This stuff is amazing. I love the variety that they have for scents too.
Ashley R.
Doing dishes by hand constantly dries my hands out. Not with Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint. It cleans my dishes and keeps my hands soft and smell like mint.
Vianka R.
I don't like washing dishes but when I use this soap it makes the process worth while. It leaves the dishes sparkly clean and your hands don't feel bad either.
Ruth M.
BLUEFIELD, WV
Love this soap! It works great with getting stubborn messes off of dishes and softens my hands at the same time. Not to mention, it has such a pleasant smell!
Holly B.
Benson, NC
Love the way this soap doesn't dry my hands out. I don't love the smell but it does clean my dishes well and I always feel that it didn't leave reside behind.
Tiffany S.
Dover Plains, NY
I love Dawn to begin with but adding Olay mint is a blessing to my hands. Washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen can take a toll on hands...This is awesome
MAYE J.
El mejor jabon para traztes que he conocido por que quita la grasa perfectamente a la primera lavada en cambio otras marcas hasta 2 veces tallaba los traztes
Frances W.
Grand Prairie, TX
This dish washing liquid is superb! It is wonderful on my hands...keeps them so soft. As well as cuts on tough grease stains. Makes me happy to do the dishes
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
I love all dawn products. The dark blue dish soap is one of my favorites but this mint one is great as well. I trust washing my dishes and animals with dawn!
Alissa F.
The one I had was a different scent. Pomegranate maybe, it smelled amazing and made my hands feel great. The con I have for this is it didn't suds very well.