Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT
Now this! This is the perfect dish soap if your hands get dry and/or sticky feeling after washing dishes. This product not only cleans your dishes thoroughly, it also moisturizes your hands.. Just wonderful! Recommend
Je O.
Bakersfield, CA
I wash dishes a lot more than usual and my hands would crack with other dish soaps and I found this one and it doesn't happen anymore no more cracking and it leaves my hands feeling silky smooth and smelling amazing.
Courtney M.
Mars, PA
Usually purchase the dark blue original Dawn. Have gotten this a few times it's been on sale. I wash my hands a million times a day. I have slight OCD when it comes to them feeling greasy or sticky or anything. This soap seems to help by not further drying them out and causing them to crack.
Jenny K.
Long Beach, CA
This smells great and will not leave your hands feeling really dry like they need lotion after washing the dishes because it is infused with olay. It does a great job at cleaning dirty dishes and I love it
Marlene J.
Awesome product for dishes, get the stains out lasts a long time for ringing water and scrubbing dish after dish, after you're done your hands don't feel dry they feel nice and moisturized awesome product
Andrea M.
San Juan
Mint smell the mountain just so great and I don't have to struggle cleaning my plate light help me so much you make my plates smell good my sponge my thing everything
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
This is my everyday hand soap. It gives your hands a clean fresh feel without drying. It smells and feels great. It is an amazing price and I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Netra B.
Frederick, MD
The absolute best if t get the driest hands ever after washing dishes!! Use it like 2x and it makes your hands soft and nails look great!!! Not to mention washing dishes makes your nails grow!!!!
Mallory P.
Athens, GA
I work in a lab, so we wash our hands multiple times an hour. This will clean literally anything and keep my hands relatively moisturized. (I still need hand cream, but only once a day, as opposed to after every wash with the store brand!)
Dawn F.
Jermyn, PA
I always hate doing dishes because my hands always feel so dried but with this product my hand feels great after and the smell while your cleaning is so nice makes me want to do my dishes now ❤❤