Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #40 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Rosalie S.
Works great like all Dawn soaps. However the scent isn't exactly what I was expecting and I wish this had a better moisturizer in the soap. My hands are very dry after using this.
Alyssa P.
I was not impressed with the mint smell but it cleans well and leaves your hands feeling moisturizers after. Not too expensive for a name brand product. I would buy again in another scent
Juliana Q.
Dawn is hands down the best dish soap. We use it for washing all of our dishes, especially greasy ones. It's also great to use on a grease stain on clothing- takes it right out!
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA
Since I have to wash dishes everyday I love that this formula doesn't dry out my hands. I also love that it super sudsy. I like to feel that my dishes have been cleaned completely.
Vanessa R.
Fredonia, NY
I love Dawn with the help of Olay Mint it makes doing the dishes a mini spa experience! It leaves your hands feeling soft and dishes clean! It's a great product for the price!
Mariah F.
This dishwashing liquid doesn't irritate my skin and smells wonderful! It cleans well and gets the job done without having to use half the bottle on a sink full of dishes!
Kelsi J.
Lebanon , OR
Awesome scent also such a pretty color! The con of this is it kinda makes my skin feel odd sometimes but still love this! The price isn't to bad ether! For sure worth it.
Yael M.
The smell is awesome and feels maintain your hands it's supposed to see with your hands and to take care of them while you wash dishes and I think it did it it's work
Mckayla H.
Goshen, OH
The dawn hand renewal is a great formula of dishwashing soap. The infused olay mint not only provides a fresh smell but also helps to ensure the regeneration of your hands after being submerged in said dish water etc.
Je O.
Bakersfield, CA
I wash dishes a lot more than usual and my hands would crack with other dish soaps and I found this one and it doesn't happen anymore no more cracking and it leaves my hands feeling silky smooth and smelling amazing.