Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Niariah F.
This is an excellent dish soap because it nourishes your hands and powers through dirty dishes. I love the scent and I pick this up cheap at Walmart. The smell is delicious and floral smelling and the formula is excellent. It really gets grease off your dishes and hands.
Jonathan C.
San Ramon, CA
This product does the job. In our house, we oftentimes have oily dishes with food particles stuck to it after a meal— I mean, which household doesn't? We've used other brands and products before, but they always leave a little food residue behind, or even leave a soap residue on the dishes themselves. This soap is not only extremely easy to use, it also smells good (not the terrible chemical smell) and feels good as well. I would suggest this to anyone who is still looking for an affordable and effective dish soap to use!
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
the best brand to take care of you hand skin and also for the quality of the product. I use just a droop and I have for a lot of dishes. in my opinion is a little bit of spensive but worthy the price but you can found it in costco for a great price usually.
Rola B.
Wilmington, DE
Really like this product especially in the winter time when it gets too cold and hands start to feel hard and dry from the weather. This product makes them feel better while washing dishes. You don't feel the harsh chemicals having much of an affect on your hands like other fish soaps.
Megan k.
Cecilia, KY
Really nice on your hands, makes them feel super smooth and doesn't leave a dry feeling on them at all, Not too strong either because too strong of dish soap leaves the skin on my hands peeling and dry. It also stays soapy for a long time to help with the dishes.
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I tried this because my hands get so bad. I thought maybe it would help them, it did just the opposite.
They got worse my fingers cracked around my nails and bleed and my skin peeled.
It may just be me and my skin, it may work for some.
As for me, I will stick to the regular Dawn. Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent 21.6 Oz (3 Pack)
julie o.
Mapleton, UT
Any Dawn dish soap will get the job done. They all smell great. I'm Mexican so when we wash dishes we put bleach in the water with dish soap to clean dishes. If I use any other type of dish soap with bleach it smells horrible but with dawn it's a great combination to clean dishes.
David T.
Malone, WI
We have used Dawn for years since it works so well cutting grease but it was hard on the hands. Now with Dawn Hand Renewal hands don't dry out and crack yet dished and pots and pans clean up great with a fresh minty fragrance.
Isabel T.
Lincoln, NE
This soap is amazing at cutting through tough grease stains and caked on food! All Dawn products are really effective, I just prefer this product because it keeps my hands nice and soft. I always try to recommend this to family members who have dry hands because it works so well.
Amy Amplify P.
Shorewood, IL
I love the way this makes my hands feel soft after I have used it to wash a load of dishes, and overall I love the scent of mint so this works perfectly, in conjuntion with the two. Overall I would buy this product again but the price is getting a little higher overtime.