Add a Photo

By DAWN
#29 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Ciearra C.
Ciearra C.
National City, CA

Keeps your hands soft while cleaning the dishes very well. I always buy this brand. It is affordable, and a good value because a little goes a long way. My favorite one is the pink one, it smells great. I do reccommend others try this brand out. Especially if you do not use gloves while washing dishes.
Mai K.
Mai K.
Redwood city, Ca

This product smells amazing and is so easy on the hands. I used to get very dry hands with other dishwashing soaps, but this one isn't as harsh and although the water will still dry out my hands a little bit, I have had absolutely no problems with it. It works just as well as the other dawn dish soaps.
Katlin D.
Katlin D.

This is one of the only dish soaps I will buy to hand wash my dishes. The soap is thick enough that you really feel as if your dishes are being thoroughly cleaned. My dishes have less spots on them since using this. It smells great and leaves my hands feeling soft. Would definitely recommend the soap!
MayrA A.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI

The worst part about washing your cups with soap is the scent that's left over in the end. Thankfully, this product prevents any of that from happening! Since it comes with Olay Mint, your cups and plates are left smelling fresh. The best part is that you don't need much product to get great results!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

This dishwashing soap is very useful in my house. I live with four other roommates so we accumulate a lot of dishes in a week and that means we are washing them all the time. When we don't have to worry about our hands cracking and getting dry, then we are super happy! We recommend this to everyone.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.

Definitely a solid dishwashing liquid that has a subtle scent and does a great job of breaking down oils and grime on dishes. It also doesn't leave a residue and it's affordable for what you get. It will dry out my hands if I don't wear gloves, but that seems to happen with any dishwashing liquid!
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.

Dawn is a great soap for washing dishes! You don't need too much products and it even gets through the toughest greased up dishes you have. If I don't have any pods for my dishwasher I'll throw a little bit of the soap and it does jist as am amazing job! Highly recommend having this in your house.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mars, PA

Usually purchase the dark blue original Dawn. Have gotten this a few times it's been on sale. I wash my hands a million times a day. I have slight OCD when it comes to them feeling greasy or sticky or anything. This soap seems to help by not further drying them out and causing them to crack.
Luci M.
Luci M.

For someone who will do a lot of dishes, this is a great dish soap that also has hand renewal. My hands can get very dry from doing dishes for a while but Dawn helps by putting this soothing dish soap on the market. We have gotten this product several times and I plan to continue to get it.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI

I have super sensitive skin and whenever I used to do dishes, my hands would get extremely dry and would hurt. Thanks to Dawn's Hand Renewal Dish Soap, I can do dishes and have my hands feeling soft and smooth afterwards. The only thing I don't love is sometimes it feels a little greasy.