Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #40 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Taiyana C.
Astoria, NY
I love Dawn Renewal with Olay. I think the combination of a kin care brand and dish soap is very smart and beneficial for the consumer. The scent options are great and the product has a great value. I would recommend others to use this product at least once!
Kaitlyn M.
brighton, mi
love this stuff. It is affordable and they always go on sale at meijer. It is easy to use and I like to use them on everything. I will hand wash some dishes and pots and pans and it works great. it also smells nice too. Definitely recommend this product
Lexi A.
I love this stuff! It keeps my dishes clean and helps get the grease off! Nice smelling and it doesn't dry out my hands like normal dish soap! Not pricey and very effective. Would definitely recommend!
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
This dish soap inspires me to wash more dishes! The smell is amazing and it really does soften your hands! I actually snapped a small bottle of this to soak my fingers when I do my nails
Luca P.
Good dish washing soap and I love that they have some sort of formula that doesn't seem to ruin my hands every time I wash the dishes for more than 5 minutes at a time. It does really feel moisturizing but I have to say that I'm not too fond of the scent.
Samantha T.
Greensboro, NC
Pros,t his keeps your hands soft even after washing a ton of dishes and leaves a refreshing mint fragrance. Got at walmart. Cons, everything smells vaguely like a thin mint girl scout cookie for days after you use it. That could go as a pro as well.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
I really liked this as compared to the originial blue. The scent was very nice and I noticed that it left my hands softer after doing dishes. I would recommend and will be buying again.
Rachael D.
Reno, NV
I've been using this for about a week and I have noticed repair in my skin! I wash a lot of dishes because I love to cook and before I purchased this soap my hands were so dry and cracked. It really does take a little edge off of washing dishes!
Viancalina S.
Winter Garden, FL
Being a mom we are always cleaning...and sometimes with harsh chemicals...dawn hand renewal is a great way for a busy mom to get the added moisture to her hands..and it truly works
Claudia T.
I really enjoy using this dish soap the only thing I don't really enjoy is the scent m. I usually buy citrus scents such as lemon. But other than the scent, this soap works great.