Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Samantha T.
Greensboro, NC
Pros,t his keeps your hands soft even after washing a ton of dishes and leaves a refreshing mint fragrance. Got at walmart. Cons, everything smells vaguely like a thin mint girl scout cookie for days after you use it. That could go as a pro as well.
Rachael D.
Reno, NV
I've been using this for about a week and I have noticed repair in my skin! I wash a lot of dishes because I love to cook and before I purchased this soap my hands were so dry and cracked. It really does take a little edge off of washing dishes!
Viancalina S.
Winter Garden, FL
Being a mom we are always cleaning...and sometimes with harsh chemicals...dawn hand renewal is a great way for a busy mom to get the added moisture to her hands..and it truly works
Rosalie S.
Works great like all Dawn soaps. However the scent isn't exactly what I was expecting and I wish this had a better moisturizer in the soap. My hands are very dry after using this.
Alyssa P.
I was not impressed with the mint smell but it cleans well and leaves your hands feeling moisturizers after. Not too expensive for a name brand product. I would buy again in another scent
Claudia T.
I really enjoy using this dish soap the only thing I don't really enjoy is the scent m. I usually buy citrus scents such as lemon. But other than the scent, this soap works great.
Juliana Q.
Dawn is hands down the best dish soap. We use it for washing all of our dishes, especially greasy ones. It's also great to use on a grease stain on clothing- takes it right out!
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA
Since I have to wash dishes everyday I love that this formula doesn't dry out my hands. I also love that it super sudsy. I like to feel that my dishes have been cleaned completely.
Vanessa R.
Fredonia, NY
I love Dawn with the help of Olay Mint it makes doing the dishes a mini spa experience! It leaves your hands feeling soft and dishes clean! It's a great product for the price!
Gen M.
Littlerock, CA
Good dish washing soap! Love this, use it all the time :) soft and gentle on the hands, I think it's a great soap! Does not dry my hands out at all. I recommend this soap to everyone that doesn't like to have a soap dry out their hands lol