Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie Lee S.

BY DAWN #66 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Taaliyah  S.
Taaliyah S.
South Holland, IL
Greatis all i have to say really not much to esay its great ummm go buy this soap getyour dishesgood and clean
Jan L.
Jan L.
Westminster, CA
This dishwashing liquid is very mild on my hands and is also very effective in washing touch dishes and pans m
ina l.
ina l.
Davis, CA
It has an interesting concept and I truly think that it works at giving you softer skin. Also I love the scent
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the renewal line. washing dishes used to be so hard on my hands and this line has solved that problem.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Tampa, FL
My favorite dish soap! I love how it has Olay in it which is so good on my hands since I hand wash my dishes.
Destini T.
Destini T.
Capitan, NM
Love the smell and how well it cleans my dishes. Doesn't leave a residue afterwards which is something I like
Carla M.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
I love regular dawn but this took it to another level and actually leaves my hands soft which is super nice!
Trudy N.
Trudy N.
Pretty good product, hands felt awesome when I finish a sink full of dishes
they came out very clean as well
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Leaves your hands feeling oily not soft. Cleans the dishes pretty good but does not removed oil and grease.
Tori R.
Tori R.
I love how this makes my hands feel and how it cleans my dishes. It's inexpensive and an overall great buy.