Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #44 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Mint is my favorite scent so when I found this hand renewal I had to buy it. It's Very affective and pretty affordable. When using this product you won't be disappointed it smells great and works wonders! Everyone should try it.
Corey C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The big thing with this is that it leaves your hands feeling good! It doesn't dry them out and make them rough and pruned afterwards. It's not the best for deep deep grime and build-up on dishes, but it definitely works!
Sarah J.
Best dish soap ever I am obsessed with okay so when I found out they had it in this soap I was hooked it leaves your hands super soft after cleaning the dishes I highly recommend this I keep it stocked up at my house
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
My mom works a job that's extremely hard on her hands and leaves them dry and fracked a lot. So washing dishes is always a pain for her. She really loves this product by dawn because it doesn't worsen her dry hands!
Allison C.
Solon, OH
This is a really great product! It smells great it gets your dishes clean and also actually makes your hands super soft as promised! It's very affordable and you can pick it up at any grocery store or some drug stores!
Claire B.
Washington, DC
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint is a great solution to daily cleaning and does not leave my hands too dry. It cleans and has a moisturizing effect even after I dry with a wash rag. I like the scent and find that it works well in my automatic dispenser.
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg , CA
I love this stuff . It does just what it says, harsh on dishes and soft on hands . I just got it at the local store , it's sold pretty much anywhere . The only thing was the scent was a bit annoying but it was fine
Edwarlyn B.
My hands are very sensitives, so when i use any soap even dishsoap or hand soap, my hands always get dry and scrachy. With this dish soap i protect my hands cuz have Olay in it. Bought mine in walmart. Recommended
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
This is the best dish wash, hands down! A little bit of dish wash goes a long way. It's probably a more expensive brand of dish wash but totally worth it. I think the Olay really keeps my hands moisturized as well.
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Love this soap! Smells amazing, leaves my hands soft and silky, and it's a great price. I have used about 4 bottles of these in about 2 months. I am half way through this one bottle and it's the beginning of November 😂