Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #75 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Love this soap! Smells amazing, leaves my hands soft and silky, and it's a great price. I have used about 4 bottles of these in about 2 months. I am half way through this one bottle and it's the beginning of November 😂
Shonna K.
Victorville, CA
Love using this product on my dishes and even sometimes you it to soaks rags when it cleaning. Most soaps set out my hands but this soap keeps my hands feeling really soft and even get compliments on how soft my hands are after I've been using this product so glad I switched to this soap.
Ashley M.
Lawton, Ok
I'm a Dawn original lover so I was reluctant to try something new but I have a weird obsession with mint and menthol, so I gave it a try. And I liked it! A lot! I still honestly prefer my original dawn just because of how I am. But without a doubt if I get this on sale I'd buy again!
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
Love dawn it really works. when I was cleaning an oily pan I put a drop of this and all the oil separate it was cool. then when I take the sponge and wipe all the residue was gone !! the smell is really food
Jayla H.
Charlotte, NC
This product smells great and if you oppose gloves like i do when hand washing dishes then this is great for you! Not only does it do the job but it keeps your hands really soft. It's tough on stains and is amazing for a quick 10 minute soak! I will forever be buying this product again!
Kirby G.
Lubbock, TX
This Dawn hand soap is great. I really like how it helps to refresh my skin. Often, dish soaps dry out my hands, but this one has helped me keep my hands moisterized and not dry and cracked. It has a nice scent as well as a hydrating formula. I would recommend this product to others.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I mean, it's dish soap. It's dish soap that works pretty damn well! The scent is really unique to me, and it makes my hands smell good for hours. Great value. Awesome at soaking off grease. Love the mint.
Maura W.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely loved the scent of this product (a subtle mint) - and, like promised, the formula really doesn't dry my hands out. Which is a huge plus because without a dishwasher, I often find myself doing tons of dishes for a considerable amount of time. Will certainly repurchase.
Rikki J.
Austin, TX
Obviously, I use this for washing my dishes--but I have to be honest it smells so good that I would use it for handsoap if I didn't. It doesn't leave my hands feeling dry at all, it gets my dishes clean, and it's affordable. I don't even consider buying any other kind of dish soap.
Alexandra R.
Denton, TX
I like this one because it doesn't dry my hands out like others, yet still gets rid of grease and cleans things efficiently. I am very picky about scents and this one is just right for my taste. Not too strong.