Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #72 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Candace C.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
I LOVE mint! I'd buy mint everything, if I could. Works great on my dishes, and it doesn't dry my hands out too much.
Gracie J.
Gracie J.
Madill, OK
Great smell and cleaning power. Only dish soap I use in the house! Gets dishes super clean no matter what was in it.
Shanae R.
Shanae R.
Ringgold, GA
Leaves my hands feeling so soft. Makes hand washing dishes a breeze. Also like the scents of the dish washing soaps.
JoyAnna C.
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
WOrks great. The smell is good and not too strong. It a good sized bottle. I usually go to Walgreens to purchase it.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
San Francisco, CA
This product cleans effectively. I also enjoy that it is moisturizing and smells of mint for my hands after washing.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Pt Barrington, IL
Talk about the soft hands, you get it from this. So many great uses with dawn besides just dishes! Smells wonderful
Christine A.
Christine A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Cleans my dishes well and at the same time they save my hands. I should wear gloves but I don't. The smell is great
Christine D.
Christine D.
Boca Raton, FL
Cuts through grease and caked on food. Keeps you dish hands from drying out without leaving a film on your dishes.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Dawn is number one in cleaning. Nothing compares! This stuff actually makes sure your hands aren't dried out, too!
Rose T.
Rose T.
Rogersville, MO
This soap used enough is capable of causing breast cancer so I've read on the internet but I still use it anyways