Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie Lee S.

BY DAWN #66 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Gizelle R.
Gizelle R.
Bronx, NY
Really gets all the dirt out and smells great and doesn't dry out skin or harm skin and removes even the toughest things
LeAnn M.
LeAnn M.
I love this product it feels great while washing and after drying leaves the hands feeling soft and never dries them out
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I love any product from dawn it keeps my dishes clean amd grease free... I also like that it keeps my hands moisturize.
Liz W.
Liz W.
I don't like mint, but i love this product. leaves hands fresh and encourages my boy friend to do the dishes more often!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Atlanta, TX
This stuff is amazing. Its great for dishes but LOVES your hands. It also strengthens your nails an smells amazing too.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Carmel, IN
Great for cleaning the dishes without drying out my hands. it is a great price and you can get it at mostly any store.
4745 4.
4745 4.
This is a good dish soap. Hands still get a little dry but that's expected after washing dishes. It gets the job done.
Jen E.
Jen E.
Ogden, UT
Yum I love mint! And I think that dawn does a great job with removing greasy stains! And downy give you dish pan hands
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Rosemead, CA
I love the smell of this mint olay dawn, as it doesn't make your hand dry is Good value, little to pricey i shall say.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
I LOVE mint! I'd buy mint everything, if I could. Works great on my dishes, and it doesn't dry my hands out too much.