Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #40 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Amanda B.
Not my favorite, but got the job done. Didn't seem to moisturize my hands, but cleaned the dishes well. Could do better at cutting through grease, because I had to use a larger amount of soap to get my dishes completely clean
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Dawn hand renewal is pretty good. I do love the mint in it but the smell isn't all that great. I bought mine from Walmart a few weeks ago. Dawn is the only brand I buy for my dishwashing purposes. I would maybe buy it again.
Corey C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The big thing with this is that it leaves your hands feeling good! It doesn't dry them out and make them rough and pruned afterwards. It's not the best for deep deep grime and build-up on dishes, but it definitely works!
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Mint is my favorite scent so when I found this hand renewal I had to buy it. It's Very affective and pretty affordable. When using this product you won't be disappointed it smells great and works wonders! Everyone should try it.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
My mom works a job that's extremely hard on her hands and leaves them dry and fracked a lot. So washing dishes is always a pain for her. She really loves this product by dawn because it doesn't worsen her dry hands!
Allison C.
Solon, OH
This is a really great product! It smells great it gets your dishes clean and also actually makes your hands super soft as promised! It's very affordable and you can pick it up at any grocery store or some drug stores!
Claire B.
Washington, DC
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint is a great solution to daily cleaning and does not leave my hands too dry. It cleans and has a moisturizing effect even after I dry with a wash rag. I like the scent and find that it works well in my automatic dispenser.
Sarah J.
Best dish soap ever I am obsessed with okay so when I found out they had it in this soap I was hooked it leaves your hands super soft after cleaning the dishes I highly recommend this I keep it stocked up at my house
Lydia S.
Titus, AL
Keeps hands soft and dishes clean. I love how Dawn works to dissolve grease and stuck on food. The scent is pleasant without being overly perfumed. The absence of the floral notes is a plus for those with sensitivities to strong perfumes or floral notes.
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg, CA
I love this stuff . It does just what it says, harsh on dishes and soft on hands . I just got it at the local store , it's sold pretty much anywhere . The only thing was the scent was a bit annoying but it was fine