Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #55 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Callie L.
Dothan, AL
Dawn is an overall good kitchen soap. It does the job very well. It smells good and I would recommend it to someone else
Liz W.
I don't like mint, but i love this product. leaves hands fresh and encourages my boy friend to do the dishes more often!
Ashley M.
Atlanta, TX
This stuff is amazing. Its great for dishes but LOVES your hands. It also strengthens your nails an smells amazing too.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I love any product from dawn it keeps my dishes clean amd grease free... I also like that it keeps my hands moisturize.
Jennifer T.
Rosemead, CA
I love the smell of this mint olay dawn, as it doesn't make your hand dry is Good value, little to pricey i shall say.
Taylor E.
Carmel, IN
Great for cleaning the dishes without drying out my hands. it is a great price and you can get it at mostly any store.
4745 4.
This is a good dish soap. Hands still get a little dry but that's expected after washing dishes. It gets the job done.
Jen E.
Ogden, UT
Yum I love mint! And I think that dawn does a great job with removing greasy stains! And downy give you dish pan hands
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
I LOVE mint! I'd buy mint everything, if I could. Works great on my dishes, and it doesn't dry my hands out too much.
Rosie B.
Silsbee, TX
Not only does this product clean even the messiest of dishes, but it also keeps in mind the well-being of your hands!