Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #44 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Allison C.
Solon, OH
This is a really great product! It smells great it gets your dishes clean and also actually makes your hands super soft as promised! It's very affordable and you can pick it up at any grocery store or some drug stores!
Lydia S.
Titus, AL
Keeps hands soft and dishes clean. I love how Dawn works to dissolve grease and stuck on food. The scent is pleasant without being overly perfumed. The absence of the floral notes is a plus for those with sensitivities to strong perfumes or floral notes.
Sarah J.
Best dish soap ever I am obsessed with okay so when I found out they had it in this soap I was hooked it leaves your hands super soft after cleaning the dishes I highly recommend this I keep it stocked up at my house
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
My mom works a job that's extremely hard on her hands and leaves them dry and fracked a lot. So washing dishes is always a pain for her. She really loves this product by dawn because it doesn't worsen her dry hands!
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
This is the best dish wash, hands down! A little bit of dish wash goes a long way. It's probably a more expensive brand of dish wash but totally worth it. I think the Olay really keeps my hands moisturized as well.
Edwarlyn B.
My hands are very sensitives, so when i use any soap even dishsoap or hand soap, my hands always get dry and scrachy. With this dish soap i protect my hands cuz have Olay in it. Bought mine in walmart. Recommended
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg, CA
I love this stuff . It does just what it says, harsh on dishes and soft on hands . I just got it at the local store , it's sold pretty much anywhere . The only thing was the scent was a bit annoying but it was fine
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Love this soap! Smells amazing, leaves my hands soft and silky, and it's a great price. I have used about 4 bottles of these in about 2 months. I am half way through this one bottle and it's the beginning of November 😂
Bekah N.
Love the hand renewal aspect of this soap! Not only are the dishes perfectly clean, but the added value of your hands feeling awesome afterwards is awesome! I've purchased this product at a local grocery store and Walmart!
Shonna K.
Victorville, CA
Love using this product on my dishes and even sometimes you it to soaks rags when it cleaning. Most soaps set out my hands but this soap keeps my hands feeling really soft and even get compliments on how soft my hands are after I've been using this product so glad I switched to this soap.