Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #40 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

A H.
Hammond, IN
Love all of Dawns Renewal with Olay collection. Like that I can keep my hands soft while really cleaning my dishes. This fragrance is really nice & not too over powering.
Rich G.
Friendswood, TX
Although I felt as if the scent seemed a bit 'sweet" to me (as opposed to that "clean" smell after washing dishes over the sink), I felt as if it was easily cutting through grease and made this daily chore easier to get through after supper. I liked how you didn't have to use as much as other types of liquids I've tried previously and it didn't make my hands feel softer after use. You may like the scent unlike myself which is the only reason why I didn't 5-star this, but in the end it was worth using as it lasts longer overall than regular dishwasher liquid options on the shelves.
Jes k.
Works great on the dishes and also helps with keeping your hand soft. I also buy the refills for the smaller bottle I have and a large refill fills the smaller bottle about 3 1/2 times
Anaeliza M.
I have tried almost all of them. I like the ones with Olay for hands because Mine peel when I used strong detergent. This one is gentle. It kills the grease instantly, it helps keep the pipes clean after a group of dirty dishes. The dishes sparkle. When the dog got greasy from the garage one day, I used it on her paws and they came clean, great smelling and it didn't hurt her skin at all.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
My least favorite part about doing the dishes is how wrinkly and dry my hands look and feel. I'm so glad that Dawn had real people in mind when they made this product. My hands are so smooth after doing the dishes with this dish soap! My hands still get wrinkly but that's inevitable so at least they're smooth wrinkly hands! Plus this smells amazing and gets the job done.
Becky A.
Jamestown, NC
I saw the commercials for "moisturizing" hand soap and thought it was the dumbest thing I ever heard. To my dismay, my mother dropped me off some when I begged her to bring me toiletries (we all have those moments.) Now I can't use regular dish soap without feeling guilty for stripping my hands of such softness. I'm a changed woman.
Kathie S.
Box Elder, MT
I live in an area with extremely hard water. This leaves my hands dry, cracking, and awful by the end of doing dishes. Not with Dawn. My skin is protected from the dish itch!
Mariecela Z.
Indio, CA
First off I love dawn dish soap especially this hand renewal it does really make your hands feel so soft after usually other soap makes your hands dry and I love the smell of mint , if your not a fan of mint smell then idk if I would recommend it to you just because of the sent but for everyone else I totally recommend
Kassandra R.
Dawn is a great soap for washing dishes! You don't need too much products and it even gets through the toughest greased up dishes you have. If I don't have any pods for my dishwasher I'll throw a little bit of the soap and it does jist as am amazing job! Highly recommend having this in your house.
Julie S.
This is my husband's favorite brand. He does most of the dishes. I use the dish washer but he likes to wash by hand and this is his favorite. He says it cleans the best.