Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #34 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Serena S.
Austin, TX
This soap is very nice when washing dishes. It doesn't leave my hands dry but it does give my hands a weird oily texture afterwards. It's affordable and gets the job done. I do recommend this product
Claudia F.
San luis, AZ
GREAT!
Its the only one I use in the pomegranate presentation. It is the best, keeps my hands beautiful and soft while having a great cleaning effect in all my dishes. I really recommend it!
Jem B.
Kissimmee
I love Dawn it works great for dishes, and bubbles, and pet baths in a pinch! I love that it's gentle and versatile and always get my dishes super clean, even when messes are baked on!
Zahrah H.
Dearborn, MI
This was not the exact scent that I purchased, but I have used more than one of the products featured in this Olay collaboration line and this stuff is great. I do not only use it for dishes, but also to clean makeup brushes. It does not strip my brushes.
Heather D.
Seymour, WI
Smells wonderful, doesn't dry out my hands as much as regular dishsoap.  Works on grease.  I purchase this at Woodman's.  I love the scent, but wish it came in concentrated formula.  The value for the product is good, and I'd recommend it to other people.
Nikkisha C.
My skin usually gets very dry after washing dishes, but with Dawn hand renewal my hands come out softer and hardly any dryness to my skin. This makes doing dishes much more pleasant.
Priscilla P.
Belleville, NJ
I've had problems with many dish soaps leaving my hands dry but this product changed everything also don't need much of it little goes a long way with this product isuper affordable also smells amazing diffidently be purchasing this product again
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Hands down best dish soap ever! I love the way it smells, doesn't dry out my hands, and cleans oil off the dishes without a huge fight. So effective and I will continue to keep purchasing Dawn!
Mackenzie C.
Dawn is hands down the best dish soap ever! We use it constantly and the hand renewal leaves our hands like satin. Even though regular dawn doesn't dry them out, this is our go to
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
I love mostly all dawn products, but this one especially. It does an amazing job of cleaning my dishes before i stick them in the washer, and keeps my hands soft. Amazing scent.