Add a Photo

By DAWN
#35 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Amber E.
Amber E.
I love this product! The scent is so summery smelling too:) this is my favorite brand of dish soap because with this brand, a little goes a long way, unlike with other brands, the soap bubbles disappear so quickly and then you have to add more. This dish soap is so good at taking greasy away too, it seems to just dissolve it. Also, this dish soap seems to soften your hands and doesn't leave them all dry feeling.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Costa Mesa, CA
Dec. 2, 2016, 11:50 a.m.
Review for: Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Mint 24 fl oz
Usually I buy the cheap dish washing soup to save some money but I was always complaining of my hands being dry so my bf bought this. I will never buy the cheap stuff again. This is so nice on my hands and it also stays soapy and washes dishes so well! I never realized before how much dish soap I was using to get dishes clean until I used dawn. Now a little squirt can be used for lots of dishes.
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
This is my holy grail of all dish soap. Dawn did a fantastic job with this fragrance it's mint. However is smells like chocolate mint heaven and I swear it makes my hands softer. This soap made me want to clean everything with it. That's truly how awesome it is. I'm so bummed though I bought like 8 bottles and am on my last one💔 they don't carry it anymore on the military base I live on.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Uvalde, TX
I like that my hands do not feel completely dry after I am done washing dishes, it helps clean my jewelry nicely at the same time so that is a plus and dawn has always been the brand I go to. There are times we want to save money and purchase the cheaper one but it hasent worked for me the same so I continue to go back and on top of it the smell is refreshing and clean.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Perrysburg, OH
I am absolutely in love with this dish soap! It is very effective against grease and grime, along with keeping your hands moisturizer! It is not pricey, so anyone can afford this product! I would most definitely buy this product again! Also, I would recommend this to anyone, especially those who have dry and cracked hands, especially during the winter months!
Becky A.
Becky A.
Jamestown, NC
Nov. 14, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Mint 24 fl oz
I saw the commercials for "moisturizing" hand soap and thought it was the dumbest thing I ever heard. To my dismay, my mother dropped me off some when I begged her to bring me toiletries (we all have those moments.) Now I can't use regular dish soap without feeling guilty for stripping my hands of such softness. I'm a changed woman.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Hartford City, IN
Dec. 14, 2016, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Mint 24 fl oz
This is the best dish washing liquid soap! It smells amazing and makes your skin soft while you are using it. It cleans throughly and helps bust through all the dirt and grease. It's very helpful for my sensitive skin and doesn't break me out like other soaps! It's very affordable especially for the quality of the product!
Mariecela Z.
Mariecela Z.
Indio, CA
First off I love dawn dish soap especially this hand renewal it does really make your hands feel so soft after usually other soap makes your hands dry and I love the smell of mint , if your not a fan of mint smell then idk if I would recommend it to you just because of the sent but for everyone else I totally recommend
Ciearra C.
Ciearra C.
National City, CA
Nov. 21, 2016, 7:36 a.m.
Review for: Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Mint 24 fl oz
Keeps your hands soft while cleaning the dishes very well. I always buy this brand. It is affordable, and a good value because a little goes a long way. My favorite one is the pink one, it smells great. I do reccommend others try this brand out. Especially if you do not use gloves while washing dishes.
MayrA A.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Mint 24 fl oz
The worst part about washing your cups with soap is the scent that's left over in the end. Thankfully, this product prevents any of that from happening! Since it comes with Olay Mint, your cups and plates are left smelling fresh. The best part is that you don't need much product to get great results!