Add a Photo

By DAWN
#33 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Rich G.
Rich G.
Friendswood, TX

Although I felt as if the scent seemed a bit 'sweet" to me (as opposed to that "clean" smell after washing dishes over the sink), I felt as if it was easily cutting through grease and made this daily chore easier to get through after supper. I liked how you didn't have to use as much as other types of liquids I've tried previously and it didn't make my hands feel softer after use. You may like the scent unlike myself which is the only reason why I didn't 5-star this, but in the end it was worth using as it lasts longer overall than regular dishwasher liquid options on the shelves.
Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.
San Ramon, CA

This product does the job. In our house, we oftentimes have oily dishes with food particles stuck to it after a meal— I mean, which household doesn't? We've used other brands and products before, but they always leave a little food residue behind, or even leave a soap residue on the dishes themselves. This soap is not only extremely easy to use, it also smells good (not the terrible chemical smell) and feels good as well. I would suggest this to anyone who is still looking for an affordable and effective dish soap to use!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Lewisville, TX

I love the smell of this Dawn soap. I am a proud fan of all Dawn products. The commercials of them using the products on the animals really made me want to try using it on myself. Before I use any shampoos and conditioners I use dawn soap on my hair to cut all the grease an oils. If it's safe enough to use on the animals I think I will be fine as well. My hair comes out looking so beautiful because the grease is gone. I will always use Dawn , my hair has never experienced damage from it
Amber E.
Amber E.

I love this product! The scent is so summery smelling too:) this is my favorite brand of dish soap because with this brand, a little goes a long way, unlike with other brands, the soap bubbles disappear so quickly and then you have to add more. This dish soap is so good at taking greasy away too, it seems to just dissolve it. Also, this dish soap seems to soften your hands and doesn't leave them all dry feeling.
Katie U.
Katie U.
Dayton, OH

This Dawn is awesome. Not only does it cut through grease like a frat boy at a sorority house it ends up leaving your hands as soft as a newborn baby's skin. It also has a minty smell that makes you want to keep smelling it long after you are done washing dishess. It is worth its weight in gold. Dawn has proven itself for years in its department as a leader in dishwashing liquid.

#musesofinfluenster
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Costa Mesa, CA

Usually I buy the cheap dish washing soup to save some money but I was always complaining of my hands being dry so my bf bought this. I will never buy the cheap stuff again. This is so nice on my hands and it also stays soapy and washes dishes so well! I never realized before how much dish soap I was using to get dishes clean until I used dawn. Now a little squirt can be used for lots of dishes.
Anaeliza M.
Anaeliza M.

I have tried almost all of them. I like the ones with Olay for hands because Mine peel when I used strong detergent. This one is gentle. It kills the grease instantly, it helps keep the pipes clean after a group of dirty dishes. The dishes sparkle. When the dog got greasy from the garage one day, I used it on her paws and they came clean, great smelling and it didn't hurt her skin at all.
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

This is my holy grail of all dish soap. Dawn did a fantastic job with this fragrance it's mint. However is smells like chocolate mint heaven and I swear it makes my hands softer. This soap made me want to clean everything with it. That's truly how awesome it is. I'm so bummed though I bought like 8 bottles and am on my last one💔 they don't carry it anymore on the military base I live on.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID

My least favorite part about doing the dishes is how wrinkly and dry my hands look and feel. I'm so glad that Dawn had real people in mind when they made this product. My hands are so smooth after doing the dishes with this dish soap! My hands still get wrinkly but that's inevitable so at least they're smooth wrinkly hands! Plus this smells amazing and gets the job done.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Uvalde, TX

I like that my hands do not feel completely dry after I am done washing dishes, it helps clean my jewelry nicely at the same time so that is a plus and dawn has always been the brand I go to. There are times we want to save money and purchase the cheaper one but it hasent worked for me the same so I continue to go back and on top of it the smell is refreshing and clean.

Join Now