Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Mint uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DAWN #44 in Dish Soap

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps skin feel softer and more beautiful while also giving you grease fighting power. Great for hands while still giving you clean dishes. 18 Ounce.

Cailin N.
Columbia, MO
This is my favorite!! I’m a nurse so I wash my hands all the time!! This stuff doesn’t dry out my hands too bad! But still washes my dishes! I also love how soapy it gets! I feel like I can use less dawn than other products!
Marjorie L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Dawn it's my all time favorite.. removes all the grease and smells great a little goes a long way, deff worth the money. Also as a make up artist I trust dawn to clean my makeup brushes
Kate M.
La Crosse
The scent of this is amazing!!!!! I don’t know that it really keeps my hands soft or cleans any different than regular dawn, but it’s worth it for the scent alone
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is great! They have all kinds of stuff! Different prices depending on what you’re looking for but everything is relatively inexpensive. And it works so well
Amber W.
Lewisville, TX
I love the smell of this Dawn soap. I am a proud fan of all Dawn products. The commercials of them using the products on the animals really made me want to try using it on myself. Before I use any shampoos and conditioners I use dawn soap on my hair to cut all the grease an oils. If it's safe enough to use on the animals I think I will be fine as well. My hair comes out looking so beautiful because the grease is gone. I will always use Dawn , my hair has never experienced damage from it
Rich G.
Friendswood, TX
Although I felt as if the scent seemed a bit 'sweet" to me (as opposed to that "clean" smell after washing dishes over the sink), I felt as if it was easily cutting through grease and made this daily chore easier to get through after supper. I liked how you didn't have to use as much as other types of liquids I've tried previously and it didn't make my hands feel softer after use. You may like the scent unlike myself which is the only reason why I didn't 5-star this, but in the end it was worth using as it lasts longer overall than regular dishwasher liquid options on the shelves.
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
This Dawn is awesome. Not only does it cut through grease like a frat boy at a sorority house it ends up leaving your hands as soft as a newborn baby's skin. It also has a minty smell that makes you want to keep smelling it long after you are done washing dishess. It is worth its weight in gold. Dawn has proven itself for years in its department as a leader in dishwashing liquid.

#musesofinfluenster
Samantha E.
Hartford City, IN
This is the best dish washing liquid soap! It smells amazing and makes your skin soft while you are using it. It cleans throughly and helps bust through all the dirt and grease. It's very helpful for my sensitive skin and doesn't break me out like other soaps! It's very affordable especially for the quality of the product!
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
I prefer the non-mint scent, but this product is so soft and amazing on the hands! I have painfully dry hands, and this dish soap was beyond gentle! I love that it is carried at my local Albertsons, and I gladly pay extra when possible to get this dish soap. Highly recommend it, but go for a more mild scent. The mint isn't overpowering but it doesn't go well with the idea of washing dishes.
Chelsea J.
Wilmington, DE
This is the only dish soap I can use... I always have dry cracking hands and when I started using this they weren't as bad... I still have to use lotion but my hands don't feel completely horrible after I was dishes anymore. And my skin isn't cracking anymore so that's a plus.