BY DAWN

Softer Feeling Hands br After 3 Uses* Help your hands look as nice as the meals you lovingly make. With Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty, experience the cleaning power of Dawn and the hand-revitalizing power of Olay Beauty. Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty improves the look and feel of your hands in just three uses. Don t just use a dish soap that s mild on your skin - try one that actually improves the look and feel of it! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty is great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes. Tropical Shea Butter Scent 2 Helps Skin Feel Softer More Beautiful 3 Excellent Grease Fighting Power You ve Come to Trust *vs. Dawn Power Clean Bottle made with 25% post consumer recycled material. see more...

• Is this just as powerful and helpful with dirty dishes or...2 Answers
  • Does this product have a strong scent? I have allergies t...4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin?9 Answers
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Dawn's Hand Renewal Tropical Shea Dish Soap. .It leaves my skin so soft and smooth after doing my dishes. My hands would iften get so dryed out and cracked from the hot water and soap until I tried this formula. I absolutely am in love with it and highly recommend you give it a try.
Tessa A.
Moncks Corner, SC
I use this because after I’m done washing dishes I don’t want my hands feeling dry. This soap helps keep your hands moisturized and makes you want to keep washing. Even when you need to wash your hands anything with Shea butter is my go to
mikaandtj s.
I used this product because my mother swears by it and she gave me some to try. It is really great on the hands because soap can be super drying and its really thick which doesn't lather too well
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Ultra Hand Renewal With Olay Beauty Dishwashing Liquid Tropical Shea Butter 20 fl oz more...
Gives our dishes an extra shine and smells good while cleaning! Good price. Will buy again. Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Dishwashing Liquid Tropical Shea Butter
Savannah R.
Ellenton, FL
I live in Michigan and during the winter months the air is DRY. My hands get this gross cotton like feel to them after doing the dishes but Dawn Hand Renewal has completely changed that! I love how great it makes my hands feel, and it gets better after each use. My husband and I fight over who's going to do the dishes now - until summer comes anyway LOL. I have tried all of the scents and this peach one is the best! My husband bought the pomegranate one this time so that's what's in the pic, but seriously the peach is amazing!
Angel F.
Decorator Expert Level 2
When it comes to dishwashing soap i always go for Dawn's products because i love that their soap not only last us a long time, it makes your hands feel so soft after washing the dishes, they smell so good, and a little soap on the dishwashing sponge goes a long way! We always buy the biggest bottle and it usually last us for about 2-3 months depending on how much we do dishes. I honestly don't think i've ever used a dishwasher soap besides Dawn.
Alli G.
Louisville , KY
One of my least favorite tasks is washing dishes, mainly due to the state it leaves my hands in after. However, after giving this brand a try my hands no longer need Days of moisture after. It keeps my hands nice and soft, while also leaving my dishes spotless. Great prices, various sizes available, and found in almost all major grocery chains.
Gwen F.
Olathe , KS
The Dawn Hand Renewal Dishwashing Liquid is great on the occasion that I have to hand wash dishes. The tropical shea butter scent smells great without leaving a strong scent after washing, so it doesn't hurt the taste of your food. I also like the fact that it has a softening effect on hands. I have really sensitive skin and this detergent doesn't irritate it. Would recommend.
emma d.
Avondale, AZ
Not a standard use for dish soap, but my husband loves to work on his diesel trucks and Dawn is the ONLY soap that truly cuts the grease-- no fast orange can compare, and so when he's using it a lot (especially in the shower-- he uses it as body wash sometimes because of how filthy he can get!) I like to buy him the Dawn with Olay-- definitely still gets him clean, but helps keep his skin a little happier too. haha!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
This soap smells heavenly and it still has the cleaning power of regular Dawn. My brother is a welder so he gets very dirty at work and he uses this soap to shower with and it's one of the only things that he's found that will get off all of the dirt and also leave his skin feeling really soft.
Oshaegh M.
Elgin, IL
Does this dry out your skin?
Marcella S.
Compton, CA
Does this product have a strong scent? I have allergies to strong odors.
Ashley Y.
Fayetteville, AR
Is this just as powerful and helpful with dirty dishes or is it more of a hand soap?
Lillie W.
This is the best soap it keeps your hands nice and smooth!!!