BY DAWN #47 in Dish Soap

Softer Feeling Hands br After 3 Uses* Help your hands look as nice as the meals you lovingly make. With Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty, experience the cleaning power of Dawn and the hand-revitalizing power of Olay Beauty. Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty improves the look and feel of your hands in just three uses. Don t just use a dish soap that s mild on your skin - try one that actually improves the look and feel of it! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty is great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes. Tropical Shea Butter Scent 2 Helps Skin Feel Softer More Beautiful 3 Excellent Grease Fighting Power You ve Come to Trust *vs. Dawn Power Clean Bottle made with 25% post consumer recycled material. see more...

• Is this just as powerful and helpful with dirty dishes or is it m...2 Answers
  • Does this product have a strong scent? I have allergies to strong...4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin?9 Answers
Tabitha S.
Corona
Dawn soap is that tried and true company that you know has been good through the ages, will be good through the ages and is a test to a lifetime of just honesty and goodness. Not only do I use this for dish soap but I also use this to make a concoction for my make up brush cleaner. Leaves my make up brushes so soft. Lots of uses. Scent smells great lots of variety, leaves skin soft and supple. Just a overall great brand
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
I watched my parents use Dawn so it was only right to use dawn when I moved out. last year I discovered the Olay with shea butter and fell in love. I'm a mother with a husband who is a military member so hes always bring he co-workers home so I always have dirty dishes. I can ensure you that my hands felt amazing after them being under the water. Defiantly a favorite and I will always have it at our home!
Aoibhinn R.
Hopkinton, MA
Dawn wth Olay Shea butter is a great dishwashing liquid. It's effective in cleaning and degreasing dishes, and has a nice scent to it as well. While I could notice a lotion type texture to the liquid, I wouldn't say that it was as effective as just using lotion following doing the dishes. That being said, it was an improvement to regular dish soap in terms of hydrating my skin.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell of shea butter and the hand renewal is really beneficial for someone like me with dry hands. I like to use this as a way to prevent my skin from getting chapped. My hands get red and dry after doing the dishes especially with harsh detergents but this renewal soap is moisturizing for the hands. Not sure if thats good for the dishes?
Courtney N.
Canton, MO
I have a dishwasher, but sometimes things need to be washed by hand and dawn dish soap is not only good for dishes but getting stains out of laundry and cleaning up around the house. All of the hand renewal products are wonderful. The keep your hands soft instead of dry and cracked it is a little more expensive than regular dawn but well worth it!
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
The Dawn Ultra Concentrated Hand Renewal with Olay Tropical Shea Butter is my number one, must-have dish soap! If, for some reason, we don't have this specific soap, I refuse to wash the dishes. Every other brand of soap ruins my hands. I can do an entire sink full of dishes without worrying about how harsh the soap is on my hands!
Angela H.
Baldwin, MI
I am definitely a die hard fan of Dawn dish soap for their amazing ability to cut through grease like no other and the safety of using it on animals .But I love their line of hand renewal dish soap because I have very sensitive skin and would always get rashes and itchy hands after washing the dishes so this has been great!! !!
Lauren S.
Huntington
This dish soap not only fights off the hard food or grease but it also softens your hands while washing. I do a lot of dishes do my hands get so dry to the point they crack. A friend recommended this to use and it has helped so much. You can clean your dishes while protecting your hands!!!!!! And the scent is amazing
Niesha G.
Dawn gets the grease out! I've always used Dawn when manually cleaning my dishes, It's the only dishwashing liquid that cleans dishes with less hassle. And with this particular product it leaves your hand feeling absolutely amazing it's like getting a manicure while cleaning. I'd definitely recommend it to everyone.
Mabelis J.
Collegedale, TN
I always have a problem with dry hands and washing the dishes can be a hassle because of that. I am also always trying to find a dish soap that has enough strenght to take away everything from my dishes but gentle enough not to dry my hands so much. This is it! Smells great, works great and my hands love it!
Oshaegh M.
Elgin, IL
Does this dry out your skin?
Marcella S.
Compton, CA
Does this product have a strong scent? I have allergies to strong odors.
Lillie W.
This is the best soap it keeps your hands nice and smooth!!!
Ashley Y.
Fayetteville, AR
Is this just as powerful and helpful with dirty dishes or is it more of a hand soap?