BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
This dish soap actually makes me not mind washing a sink full of dirty dishes. it smells so good. almost like laundry detergent. and it really does make your hands soft. not feeling like you just lathered them up with lotion, but keeps them from drying out for sure. this is my first time buying this type of soap and honestly I don't think I'll ever switch back to regular dawn. that's how much I love this soap
Lindsay G.
Lake Elsinore, Ca
Not only is this Dawn with Olay tough on grease and dirty dishes but it also double duties and makes your hands feel so soft. I've also used this in homemade hand scrubs and am obsessed.
Audrey S.
Woolwich, ME
I have always used Dawn! The other knock of brands don't even compare. You can find it at any drug store or grocer. It actually does some of the cleaning for you without you having to scrub extra hard. And the olay renewal in it is just an added bonous. Who likes the feeling of dried out hands after they do the dishes? Even though it sounds like it would effect your dishes, I was worried about a film being left on there, but nothing of the sorts. Totally worth the couple extra dollars!
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
This stuff is very nice. It has a nice, light gentle feel and it helps to moisturize hands. It has a nice secent. You can find this really anywhere. Like target pick n save. Any local grocery store. I think it's worth the money because I think how it makes my hands feel. Especially if I use a hand lotion after washing dishes.
kamerin r.
We recently gave this Dawn a shot. And it was so worth it. I got tired of my hands drying out from washing dishes multiple times a day and this is definitely a hand saver!!
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
Dawn is one of those products you must have in your home. Not only does it clean your dishes but works freat for other things too. I use it for stubborn stains on my toddler's clothes with a little baking soda. I use it to wash grime off our vehicle's tires. We even use it for our pets. It does not irritate your hands at all.
Sami L.
When I am cleaning something in the sink or in a bucket outside, this dish soap is great for when you hands get too dry and it protects from getting to dry if you use before starting to clean. Dawn is very affordable for the product you are buying and it never fails to clean well! The smells are also amazing.
Maria G.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite brand of dishsoap. With Dawn a small amount can go a long way. With other dish soaps I have to use a lot of the product to get the same results as the smaller amount of Dawn. Definitely recommend. It might be more expensive than other brands, but it'll probably last you twice as much as the others.
Amber V.
Dutton, Al
Use this all the time. I don't have a dishwasher, I'm the dishwasher and when you have a husband and two kids you wash dishes all the time. My hands would get so rough and dry before I bought this and since using this my hands are soft and touchable and smells so good. Never using another brand again.
Tammy C.
Rome, GA
Love this scent.  Keeps my hands soft and supple without drying them out  does a great job of getting off baked on food with a slight soaking. Cuts grease pretty well.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?