Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Matea F.
Matea F.

It's super hard to find a soap that doesn't ruin your hands. If you have a big family like mine, you do A LOT of dishes. By the time your done your hands aren't always soft, but when I use this my hands are nice and smooth and not all flaky.
Krystal O.
Krystal O.
Sand Springs, OK

The best match of companies. I know that dawn will get my delicate dishes clean and keep my hands looking beautiful. I have also used this to wash my dogs and not only does it do the job it makes their fur and skin feel so soft and smooth.
Carixa M.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

This soap is truly amazing, I was always tired of my hands feeling dry and itchy after washing dishes, and I really don't like using gloves, this soap allows me to wash dishes without gloves and not have that yucky feelings on my hands.
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL

This is the best dishwashing detergent to use if you have really dry hands or have to wash a ton of dishes! It keeps your hands moisturized and fights grease and food gunk at the same time! This dish detergent is definitely a win-win!
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Edwardsville, IL

This has a super pretty scent that leaves your kitchen, dishes, and hands smelling sweet. Very strong and works wonders on removing stains. Can be purchased at any grocery store. Highly recommend to anyone who washes dished by hand.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Sanford, FL

I love the lotion in dish soap idea. The lavender scent is nice and soft, not overpowering. It still cleans the same as original Dawn, with the added bonus of not having to use lotion because your hands are so dried out afterwards.
Terry H.
Terry H.
Selma, AL

I love this product as it is very effective at cleaning dishes while also helping to keep your hands soft. I also love Lavender so that's a nice bonus. Another item easy to buy at Wal-Mart and it's a great value. Highly recommend!
Marvin M.
Marvin M.

Dawn was smart for creating this. I like it because after washing dishes I don't feel any extreme need to grab lotion. It really feels great in the winter when i was dishes then have to leave the house. My hands rain moisturized.
Alissia W.
Alissia W.
Ocala, FL

Love this soap. It leaves my hands baby bottom soft and it smells absolutely amazing n you just can't go wrong with his one. It gets the job done and you can enjoy washing the dishes !
I Would definitely recommend to a friend !
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

I am constantly washing my hands since I have a baby I probably could go through a whole row of paper towels in a day or two so I'm always washing my hands, I love using the soap with olay in it so it keeps my hands super soft!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now