Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
San Jose , CA

My mom loves using this for our dishes as it does not dry out her hands like the other brands she used before did. I would recommend for the price and for the smell as it does a very good job of cleaning!
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA

I really like this dish soap.It smells better than most others and it softens your hands instead of drying them out like most other dish detergents.It effectively cleans the dishes and is worth the price.
Mary Ann H.
Mary Ann H.
Muldrow, OK

I hand wash my dishes and the only brand I use is Dawn. When I saw that it came in a lavender fragrance, I had to try it. I love the way it smells and because it's Dawn it doesn't make my hands feel dry.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Norwalk, CA

Not only does this brand and type of soap wash dishes efficiently, it smells sooo so good. The Olay also moisturizes while you wash and that's always a plus. It's way better than other boring dish soap.
Justine V.
Justine V.

This soap works really well to clean and get tough, dried food off dishes. I can't really tell if the moisturizing works well, because I use a sponge with a handle. I like the scent in the color of it.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Winchendon, Ma

Favorite of Mine as Well As the Peace Colored Dawn Which Has Olay as well . Dawn is the only brand I purchase As it is the only Brand that seems to work . Love it will Always have a bottle on my Sink!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
New City, NY

I will only use dawn dish soap. It definitely cuts through all grease and will make your glasses sparkling clean. In comparison to other soaps this is by far the best. It doesn't leave a streaky film
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Grand Rapids, MI

Great dish soap. Honestly I would not buy any other dish soap. I love the smell and the way it feels on my hands. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Also, the price isn't bad either :)
Karen O.
Karen O.

I don't use the dishwasher so a gentle soap but strong enough to keep dishes clean is a must!!! This one does all of that and more. It doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out and it smells great!!
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Warsaw, MO

I love this product. My hands are softer when I use this product rather than other dish soaps. Honestly you can't go wrong with the formula or scent! Also, it's Dawn, so it cleans your dishes well!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now