BY DAWN #11 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Michele M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I buy the Dawn Hand Renewal Liquid Lavender dish soap. No matter which Dawn fragrance you buy they all work fabulously. Love the smell of the Lavender the best. It is a good value and will keep buying it. I have recommended to others.
Hannah B.
Charlevoix, MI
Keeps my dishes clean and my hands soft! Very good price for such a good amount of product! Cuts grease but keeps my hands so soft and it smells so good! I highly recommend!
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Dawn with Olay is great for anyone with dry hands! This product really helps to keep my hands moisturized as well as cleaning my dishes very well. It also smells great!!!!
Jennifer T.
I love the Olay Dawn dish soap. They leave my hands soft after using. I feel it doesn't effectively clean my dishes as good as regular dawn dosh soap but it smells nice.
Kelly Y.
Maxie, VA
I love this product!!! My hands feel like I just put on lotion after I am finished washing dishes. Granted it does not sud as well as the original but it still works just as good. I would recommend using this if you want a spa like experience while washing dishes.
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert
This is great if you find yourself constantly hand washing dishes. It not only cleans the dishes. But, it also helps your hands stay moisturized. I would recommend this.
Jana S.
Muncie, IN
I love this product! I am actually allergic to many dish detergents, and this one does not irritate my skin at all, and leaves my hands feeling soft and rejuvenated.
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
When I have to hand wash dishes, I always look to dawn to help me get the job done. It's great on stains, cuts through grease, easy on the hands and it smells amazing.
Elizabeth M.
west columbia , TX
Love the scent, price, way my hands feel after doing the dishes. They are not super dry and starting to crack. With 5 kids and 2 adults I do a lot of dishes in our house.
Rezwana R.
Jamaica, NY
I love dawn products ! They get the job done ! They cut through the grease and on top of that doesn't leave my hand dry , and has a great smell ! Dawn is the only soap I use for my dishes
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton , IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?