Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Angela M.
Angela M.
Astoria, NY

I've always used dawn dishwashing liquid. Once they introduced the olay hand renewal I definitely had to continue buying! The scents and the way it doesn't dry out your hands after washing dishes is always amazing!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I like this dish soap because it gets my dishes clean without ruining my hands. I have very sensitive skin with eczema, and the Dawn with Olay seems to be one of the only dish soaps that doesn't set off my eczema.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC

Just tried this product this week, and I love the amazing scent! My entire house smells like an apple orchard, just from a load of dishes. I love the antibacterial factor too! Definitely my new favorite Dawn soap.
Mireya F.
Mireya F.
Cicero, IL

Love this product not only smells good but it leaves your hands soft unlike other brands it makes your hands feel so raggedy and bad not only that but this soap last quite a time I will purchase this product again
susanne r.
susanne r.
Bloomington, IN

I am a super fan of the Dawn dishwashing detergents for sure but am very pleased with a new choice in smells. This scent is awesome with the same great tough on grease acton Dawn is famous for. Love this product!
Breann U.
Breann U.
Wayne, NE

I love Dawn and the original Dawn scent. I was so excited to try this because I love lavender scents. Unfortunately, the scent gave me a headache and I wasn't a big fan. I will probably go back to the original.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I do dishes on a constant basis and my hands often get dry in the winter time. With this dish soap that never happens and makes the room and dishes smell great. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Emily S.
Emily S.

I love this product because it doesn't dry my hands out while I wash the dishes. I always feel like my hands are soft and refreshed...even after washing th dishes! I've never felt this good about a dish soap!
Serena B.
Serena B.

I hate doing dishes ! but I hate it even more when it dries out my hands most dish soaps do this to me but Dawn doesn't ! so it makes it so much easier . plus you don't have to use so much and it smells good
Malaya A.
Malaya A.
Charlottesvle, VA

I love the way it leaves your hand smooth afterwards while washing . Veery satisfied I love smell and the way it cleans good . Yes very nice scent a lot to be honest , i will buy it agaib yes i will for sure
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now