Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Molly A.
Molly A.
Peebles, OH

This soap makes lots of Sudzy bubbles but is also really effective at pulling off food and greasy messes. In addition, it smells amazing and it helps to keep my hands super soft throughout washing my dishes all week.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

This is the only dish washing soap I use as it makes my hands feeling so much softer. Unlike the original blue soap where it makes my hands feel all rough & tough after using it for a few days. This is my dish soap!
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.

I used this at my moms house for the first time and I liked the way it made my hands feel. they were soft and smooth! plus the bubbles in the dish soap really lasts, so I didn't have to use a lot to get the job done!
Eleni P.
Eleni P.

These hand renewal versions of Dawn brand are very nice too. My favorite is the grapefruit scented one. Smells great, cleans great, and your hands feel pretty good too though that's not my main reason for buying it.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI

Dawn is my favorite dish soap already (won't buy anything else), but I love the Olay ones, because your hands feel so soft and don't get dried out! They smell so great too, you ALMOST forget you're doing the dishes!
I love using this product! it smells wonderful and makes washing the dishes a little more bearable. it doesn't dry out my hands and keeps them soft. it also cleans tough food off of dishes specially good on grease!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Astoria, NY

I've always used dawn dishwashing liquid. Once they introduced the olay hand renewal I definitely had to continue buying! The scents and the way it doesn't dry out your hands after washing dishes is always amazing!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC

Just tried this product this week, and I love the amazing scent! My entire house smells like an apple orchard, just from a load of dishes. I love the antibacterial factor too! Definitely my new favorite Dawn soap.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I like this dish soap because it gets my dishes clean without ruining my hands. I have very sensitive skin with eczema, and the Dawn with Olay seems to be one of the only dish soaps that doesn't set off my eczema.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Piketon, OH

I love dawn anyway. It's my favorite dish washing liquid. But my hands always feel dry after I do dishes. But when uses the dawn hand renewel, I didn't feel the need to run straight for the lotion when I was done
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now