Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC

Just tried this product this week, and I love the amazing scent! My entire house smells like an apple orchard, just from a load of dishes. I love the antibacterial factor too! Definitely my new favorite Dawn soap.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I like this dish soap because it gets my dishes clean without ruining my hands. I have very sensitive skin with eczema, and the Dawn with Olay seems to be one of the only dish soaps that doesn't set off my eczema.
susanne r.
susanne r.
Bloomington, IN

I am a super fan of the Dawn dishwashing detergents for sure but am very pleased with a new choice in smells. This scent is awesome with the same great tough on grease acton Dawn is famous for. Love this product!
Yvette H.
Yvette H.
Pharr, Tx

I love play products so having it in the dish washing soap is awesome! It smells soo pretty and leaves your hands super soft. Cleans amazing, super tuff on grease like always. A must if you wash by hand like me.
Breann U.
Breann U.
Wayne, NE

I love Dawn and the original Dawn scent. I was so excited to try this because I love lavender scents. Unfortunately, the scent gave me a headache and I wasn't a big fan. I will probably go back to the original.
Marcy D.
Marcy D.
Dubuque, IA

I'm a lifelong Dawn Dish soap customer and the lavender scent is oddly relaxing. Washing dishes helps me unwind (call me crazy) and the bonus of washing with Dawn Dish soap is the amazing scent and soft hands.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I do dishes on a constant basis and my hands often get dry in the winter time. With this dish soap that never happens and makes the room and dishes smell great. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Emily S.
Emily S.

I love this product because it doesn't dry my hands out while I wash the dishes. I always feel like my hands are soft and refreshed...even after washing th dishes! I've never felt this good about a dish soap!
Haylee M.
Haylee M.
Hodgenville, KY

You just can't go wrong with Dawn soap. Cuts through grease and is perfect for soaking dishes that have baked on grease. This has an amazing smell and is not too hard on your hands. Very nice lavender scent.
Malaya A.
Malaya A.
Charlottesvle, VA

I love the way it leaves your hand smooth afterwards while washing . Veery satisfied I love smell and the way it cleans good . Yes very nice scent a lot to be honest , i will buy it agaib yes i will for sure
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now