Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Mobile, AL

I love this soap. It is sometimes hard for me to find it, but I stock up when I do. I don't typically enjoy the smell of lavender, but there's something about the way this soap feels and smells that is just wonderful.
Eleni P.
Eleni P.

These hand renewal versions of Dawn brand are very nice too. My favorite is the grapefruit scented one. Smells great, cleans great, and your hands feel pretty good too though that's not my main reason for buying it.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

This is the only dish washing soap I use as it makes my hands feeling so much softer. Unlike the original blue soap where it makes my hands feel all rough & tough after using it for a few days. This is my dish soap!
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.

I used this at my moms house for the first time and I liked the way it made my hands feel. they were soft and smooth! plus the bubbles in the dish soap really lasts, so I didn't have to use a lot to get the job done!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Winston Salem, NC

I love dawn products and I really love the hand renewal line! The liquid is super creamy and smells amazing. My hands don't feel dried out after wqshing dishes with dawn hand renewal, even the tough to clean dishes!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Astoria, NY

I've always used dawn dishwashing liquid. Once they introduced the olay hand renewal I definitely had to continue buying! The scents and the way it doesn't dry out your hands after washing dishes is always amazing!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I like this dish soap because it gets my dishes clean without ruining my hands. I have very sensitive skin with eczema, and the Dawn with Olay seems to be one of the only dish soaps that doesn't set off my eczema.
Mireya F.
Mireya F.
Cicero, IL

Love this product not only smells good but it leaves your hands soft unlike other brands it makes your hands feel so raggedy and bad not only that but this soap last quite a time I will purchase this product again
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC

Just tried this product this week, and I love the amazing scent! My entire house smells like an apple orchard, just from a load of dishes. I love the antibacterial factor too! Definitely my new favorite Dawn soap.
susanne r.
susanne r.
Bloomington, IN

I am a super fan of the Dawn dishwashing detergents for sure but am very pleased with a new choice in smells. This scent is awesome with the same great tough on grease acton Dawn is famous for. Love this product!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now