Add a Photo

By DAWN
#33 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.

I used this at my moms house for the first time and I liked the way it made my hands feel. they were soft and smooth! plus the bubbles in the dish soap really lasts, so I didn't have to use a lot to get the job done!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

This is the only dish washing soap I use as it makes my hands feeling so much softer. Unlike the original blue soap where it makes my hands feel all rough & tough after using it for a few days. This is my dish soap!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Winston Salem, NC

I love dawn products and I really love the hand renewal line! The liquid is super creamy and smells amazing. My hands don't feel dried out after wqshing dishes with dawn hand renewal, even the tough to clean dishes!
Mireya F.
Mireya F.
Cicero, IL

Love this product not only smells good but it leaves your hands soft unlike other brands it makes your hands feel so raggedy and bad not only that but this soap last quite a time I will purchase this product again
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC

Just tried this product this week, and I love the amazing scent! My entire house smells like an apple orchard, just from a load of dishes. I love the antibacterial factor too! Definitely my new favorite Dawn soap.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I like this dish soap because it gets my dishes clean without ruining my hands. I have very sensitive skin with eczema, and the Dawn with Olay seems to be one of the only dish soaps that doesn't set off my eczema.
susanne r.
susanne r.
Bloomington, IN

I am a super fan of the Dawn dishwashing detergents for sure but am very pleased with a new choice in smells. This scent is awesome with the same great tough on grease acton Dawn is famous for. Love this product!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Cramerton, NC

I use this for hand soap and dish soap and it works amazing. Very affordable and smells amazing! Plus works stronger on cleaning dishes. Lathers good. Can find mostly at any grocery or retailer. I use this daily.
Kiran S.
Kiran S.

Perfect smell and it has OIL OF OLAY which is my one and all skin regimen ... a little pricey but a little goes a long way ... I hope they never quit making this product or it will be a great loss to the company
Yvette H.
Yvette H.
Pharr, Tx

I love play products so having it in the dish washing soap is awesome! It smells soo pretty and leaves your hands super soft. Cleans amazing, super tuff on grease like always. A must if you wash by hand like me.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now