Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Rae W.
Rae W.

Wonderful smell and really did help keep my hands from drying out. As far as dishes go, dawn has always been my favorite. Cuts through grease and caked on foods like it was easy. Price is nothing to complain about for the quality of the product.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
De Kalb, MS

I prefer the classic Dawn but the one with the Olay is very soft on the hands and you can tell the difference afterwards. I would say it's on the higher end of dish detergents but you don't use as much to clean so I would say that balances out
s l.
s l.
Fairfax, VA

It smells good, but it can be crazy overpowering. If you're sensitive to scents, I wouldn't use this, because it makes everything smell very strongly. It's pretty effective on the dishes, though. There are better dishwashing liquids out there.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Athens , GA

This soap smells great and is gentle on the skin! Sometimes dish washers can dry out my hands, but not this one. I am a huge fan and it really gets the job done as well! It is super effective and can be found at just about any grocery story.
Amy D.
Amy D.

I love using dawn dish detergent. Although at times they might seem a bit pricy, they really aren't when you think about it. They smell awesome and are very good for the environment. I would recommend this product without a doubt to others.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA

Ever since the dawn brand came out that's all I buy and use to wash dishes. Love that it's very durable compared to other brands. Love love the smell and how it leaves my hands feeling soft after washing dishes. I purchase this at Walmart .
Matea F.
Matea F.

It's super hard to find a soap that doesn't ruin your hands. If you have a big family like mine, you do A LOT of dishes. By the time your done your hands aren't always soft, but when I use this my hands are nice and smooth and not all flaky.
Krystal O.
Krystal O.
Sand Springs, OK

The best match of companies. I know that dawn will get my delicate dishes clean and keep my hands looking beautiful. I have also used this to wash my dogs and not only does it do the job it makes their fur and skin feel so soft and smooth.
Carixa M.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

This soap is truly amazing, I was always tired of my hands feeling dry and itchy after washing dishes, and I really don't like using gloves, this soap allows me to wash dishes without gloves and not have that yucky feelings on my hands.
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL

This is the best dishwashing detergent to use if you have really dry hands or have to wash a ton of dishes! It keeps your hands moisturized and fights grease and food gunk at the same time! This dish detergent is definitely a win-win!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now