Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Edwardsville, IL

This has a super pretty scent that leaves your kitchen, dishes, and hands smelling sweet. Very strong and works wonders on removing stains. Can be purchased at any grocery store. Highly recommend to anyone who washes dished by hand.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Sanford, FL

I love the lotion in dish soap idea. The lavender scent is nice and soft, not overpowering. It still cleans the same as original Dawn, with the added bonus of not having to use lotion because your hands are so dried out afterwards.
Marvin M.
Marvin M.

Dawn was smart for creating this. I like it because after washing dishes I don't feel any extreme need to grab lotion. It really feels great in the winter when i was dishes then have to leave the house. My hands rain moisturized.
Alissia W.
Alissia W.
Ocala, FL

Love this soap. It leaves my hands baby bottom soft and it smells absolutely amazing n you just can't go wrong with his one. It gets the job done and you can enjoy washing the dishes !
I Would definitely recommend to a friend !
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

I am constantly washing my hands since I have a baby I probably could go through a whole row of paper towels in a day or two so I'm always washing my hands, I love using the soap with olay in it so it keeps my hands super soft!
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.

I love the dish soaps with the play in it. 'Ales me not feel so bad about using dish soap on my hands with out wearing gloves. After using this soap my hands aren't so dry like usually. They stay moisture and smell lovely (;
Megan K.
Megan K.
Shelton, Ct

Dawn is hands down the best. I have used it for everything, from grease to cloth diapers. I do not ever go without Dawn in my house. It's also priced well for all you can use it for. I definitely recommend Dawn to everyone.
Cirrias W.
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL

I do not like washing dishes, and I use the dishwasher every day, but for pots and pans, I still like my Dawn. It does the dirty job and is easy on my hands . Fresh smell and you only need very little to get the job done
Keturah F.
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ

I love this dish liquid. IT smells great and a little goes a long way. It is a reasonable price and with a coupon from CVS you can get it for 99 cents. It gets all the grease stains out the dishes shine well afterwards.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Mobile, AL

I love this soap. It is sometimes hard for me to find it, but I stock up when I do. I don't typically enjoy the smell of lavender, but there's something about the way this soap feels and smells that is just wonderful.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now