BY DAWN #53 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Amber S.
Glen Easton, WV
I can't even describe how happy I am that this product exists! So many dish liquids break me out and make me itch. Being that I also get dry skin easily, this product helps my hands stay moisturized & clean. Not only that but my dishes are as clean as a whistle! I don't even have to use much of it to get my dishes clean. There's 4 of us in my home plus my kids have 3 friends at the least over everyday so we go through a lot of dishes. However, this product us a lifesaver. It takes away all the grease, dirts, caked on food & other nasty things!
Hannah B.
Charlevoix, MI
Keeps my dishes clean and my hands soft! Very good price for such a good amount of product! Cuts grease but keeps my hands so soft and it smells so good! I highly recommend!
Jennifer T.
I love the Olay Dawn dish soap. They leave my hands soft after using. I feel it doesn't effectively clean my dishes as good as regular dawn dosh soap but it smells nice.
Kelly Y.
Maxie, VA
I love this product!!! My hands feel like I just put on lotion after I am finished washing dishes. Granted it does not sud as well as the original but it still works just as good. I would recommend using this if you want a spa like experience while washing dishes.
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is great if you find yourself constantly hand washing dishes. It not only cleans the dishes. But, it also helps your hands stay moisturized. I would recommend this.
Jana S.
Muncie, IN
I love this product! I am actually allergic to many dish detergents, and this one does not irritate my skin at all, and leaves my hands feeling soft and rejuvenated.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really only buy this because I live the scent and the way it leaves my hands to be honest. It does its job and cleans the dishes but I love the way it leaves my hands.
Elizabeth M.
west columbia , TX
Love the scent, price, way my hands feel after doing the dishes. They are not super dry and starting to crack. With 5 kids and 2 adults I do a lot of dishes in our house.
Amanda L.
York, PA
I absolutely hated doing the dishes until I discovered this. Smells amazing and makes your hands so soft and smooth on top of being very reliable go clean the dishes.
Rezwana R.
Jamaica, NY
I love dawn products ! They get the job done ! They cut through the grease and on top of that doesn't leave my hand dry , and has a great smell ! Dawn is the only soap I use for my dishes
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?