Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Katie A.
Katie A.
Gilroy, CA

Such a great product! It's doesn't dry out your hands when doing all those dishes after a long day. The great dawn product also cleaning so well. It has been a household product for years and just keeps getting better.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Amite, LA

When dawn came out with this I was so excited! I am now able to wash dishes and not have to worry about my hands drying out. It has a great sent and cleans everything perfectly! I always keep this in stock at my house
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Mobile, AL

I love this soap. It is sometimes hard for me to find it, but I stock up when I do. I don't typically enjoy the smell of lavender, but there's something about the way this soap feels and smells that is just wonderful.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA

I really don't like the smell of this one. I put it in my kitchen sink's soap dispenser. I use it for hand washing. It leaves this lingering weird after smell on my hands. I don't really think it smells like lavender.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Shoals, IN

Love this dish soap! It smells great and really gets the dishes clean. It also leaves my hands feeling soft after washing dishes. I definitely recommend trying this dish soap! It comes in a variety of scents as well!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Winston Salem, NC

I love dawn products and I really love the hand renewal line! The liquid is super creamy and smells amazing. My hands don't feel dried out after wqshing dishes with dawn hand renewal, even the tough to clean dishes!
Eleni P.
Eleni P.

These hand renewal versions of Dawn brand are very nice too. My favorite is the grapefruit scented one. Smells great, cleans great, and your hands feel pretty good too though that's not my main reason for buying it.
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.

I used this at my moms house for the first time and I liked the way it made my hands feel. they were soft and smooth! plus the bubbles in the dish soap really lasts, so I didn't have to use a lot to get the job done!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

This is the only dish washing soap I use as it makes my hands feeling so much softer. Unlike the original blue soap where it makes my hands feel all rough & tough after using it for a few days. This is my dish soap!
Mireya F.
Mireya F.
Cicero, IL

Love this product not only smells good but it leaves your hands soft unlike other brands it makes your hands feel so raggedy and bad not only that but this soap last quite a time I will purchase this product again
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now