Add a Photo

By DAWN
#34 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Breann U.
Breann U.
Wayne, Ne
I love Dawn and the original Dawn scent. I was so excited to try this because I love lavender scents. Unfortunately, the scent gave me a headache and I wasn't a big fan. I will probably go back to the original.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Aug. 12, 2016, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I do dishes on a constant basis and my hands often get dry in the winter time. With this dish soap that never happens and makes the room and dishes smell great. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Emily S.
Emily S.
I love this product because it doesn't dry my hands out while I wash the dishes. I always feel like my hands are soft and refreshed...even after washing th dishes! I've never felt this good about a dish soap!
Malaya A.
Malaya A.
Charlottesvle, VA
July 27, 2016, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I love the way it leaves your hand smooth afterwards while washing . Veery satisfied I love smell and the way it cleans good . Yes very nice scent a lot to be honest , i will buy it agaib yes i will for sure
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
Aug. 26, 2016, 4:08 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
My mom loves using this for our dishes as it does not dry out her hands like the other brands she used before did. I would recommend for the price and for the smell as it does a very good job of cleaning!
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Aug. 6, 2016, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I really like this dish soap.It smells better than most others and it softens your hands instead of drying them out like most other dish detergents.It effectively cleans the dishes and is worth the price.
Mary Ann H.
Mary Ann H.
Muldrow, OK
July 9, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I hand wash my dishes and the only brand I use is Dawn. When I saw that it came in a lavender fragrance, I had to try it. I love the way it smells and because it's Dawn it doesn't make my hands feel dry.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Norwalk, CA
Not only does this brand and type of soap wash dishes efficiently, it smells sooo so good. The Olay also moisturizes while you wash and that's always a plus. It's way better than other boring dish soap.
Justine V.
Justine V.
This soap works really well to clean and get tough, dried food off dishes. I can't really tell if the moisturizing works well, because I use a sponge with a handle. I like the scent in the color of it.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Great dish soap. Honestly I would not buy any other dish soap. I love the smell and the way it feels on my hands. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Also, the price isn't bad either :)
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?