Add a Photo

By DAWN
#33 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Lorenia R.
Lorenia R.
Covina, Ca

I love that it doesn't dry my hands as other detergents do. It removes grease effectively from dishes and there are so many scents to choose from you can never get bored. It's worth the money definitely repurchase continuously
Megan K.
Megan K.
Shelton, Ct

Dawn is hands down the best. I have used it for everything, from grease to cloth diapers. I do not ever go without Dawn in my house. It's also priced well for all you can use it for. I definitely recommend Dawn to everyone.
Cirrias W.
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL

I do not like washing dishes, and I use the dishwasher every day, but for pots and pans, I still like my Dawn. It does the dirty job and is easy on my hands . Fresh smell and you only need very little to get the job done
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA

This is another great item in the Dawn dish washing family. It has an incredible scent, leaves your hands feeling rejuvenated and cleans your dishes leaving a sparkling shine. I highly recommend Dawn dishwashing liquid.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Gilroy, CA

Such a great product! It's doesn't dry out your hands when doing all those dishes after a long day. The great dawn product also cleaning so well. It has been a household product for years and just keeps getting better.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Amite, LA

When dawn came out with this I was so excited! I am now able to wash dishes and not have to worry about my hands drying out. It has a great sent and cleans everything perfectly! I always keep this in stock at my house
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA

I really don't like the smell of this one. I put it in my kitchen sink's soap dispenser. I use it for hand washing. It leaves this lingering weird after smell on my hands. I don't really think it smells like lavender.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Mobile, AL

I love this soap. It is sometimes hard for me to find it, but I stock up when I do. I don't typically enjoy the smell of lavender, but there's something about the way this soap feels and smells that is just wonderful.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Shoals, IN

Love this dish soap! It smells great and really gets the dishes clean. It also leaves my hands feeling soft after washing dishes. I definitely recommend trying this dish soap! It comes in a variety of scents as well!
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.

I used this at my moms house for the first time and I liked the way it made my hands feel. they were soft and smooth! plus the bubbles in the dish soap really lasts, so I didn't have to use a lot to get the job done!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?