Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale , NY

The smell, the feeling of dishpan hands, all things I consider when I am looking for something to wash my dishes with! Cleaning for 3 may not seem like a lot but I feel like I'm washing dishes for an hour sometimes! This stuff works! And smells good so win win !
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC

I love Dawn! Not only is the product powerful but the company does awesome things! This soap is like a vacation for your hands! Great during the winter when the air is dryer it won't leave your hands feeling dry. And it cleans very well a little goes a long way!
Janina B.
Janina B.

This is legitimately the only dishwashing liquid I will buy. I have horribly sensitive skin, and washing the dishes always makes the skin on my hands red and sad. Dawn Hand Renewal is the only inexpensive soap that doesn't completely dry out my hands. I love it!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

When I had to handwash all my dishes due to not having a dishwasher in my apartment, I purchased this product. I thought it did a good job of cleaning, but I was hoping it would not dry out my hands as much as the normal soap. I think it worked ok for the price.
Meagen H.
Meagen H.
Dallas, TX

I love the smell! I love how easily it cuts grease. And I love how nondrying it is. I bought this in bulk, and don't regret it. I hate doing dishes. However, the way this smells makes me feel like it's a higher end product, and thus makes dishes less of a chore.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Woodway, TX

I love how this products works with my dishes and my hands. I wash my hands a lot and this helps them not dry out as bad. Its an affordable products that meets expectations. It has a good smell to it that doesn't affect quality. I will buy this product again.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Greenville, SC

This is a great soap, normally with just a regular dish soap your hands get really dry, but with this it has the moisturizer in it so it keeps your hands really soft. i normally pick some up at walmart when i run out. I will keep buying because it is awesome!
yvette s.
yvette s.
Richmond, CA

I already loved dawn but even more now that it has added olay I got it at target I usually get dawn platinum to use when I have greasy dishes to clean but the hand renewal keeps my skin soft and it smells nice I have recommended this to my friends and family
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jacksonville, FL

This product has made my truly happy, i love when i buy a product and it actually works and this Dawn dish soap. It worked grate and smelled even better.I have nothing to say negative about it what so ever. I would recommend this product to any and everyone,
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ

I love Dawn dish soap! The hand renewal only makes it better. There is always a coupon available so the price is good too!! Having kids I wash a lot of dishes, this definitely doesn't dry my hands out like other dish soaps do. The smell is fantastic as well!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now