Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Brittnee P.
Brittnee P.
Missouri City, TX

The only dish soap I use. I don't really care about the conditioning part, because my hands are gonna be dry from other cleaning products. It smells really nice and I can even use it for my dogs and very young puppies without it hurting their skin.
Matea F.
Matea F.

It's super hard to find a soap that doesn't ruin your hands. If you have a big family like mine, you do A LOT of dishes. By the time your done your hands aren't always soft, but when I use this my hands are nice and smooth and not all flaky.
Krystal O.
Krystal O.
Sand Springs, OK

The best match of companies. I know that dawn will get my delicate dishes clean and keep my hands looking beautiful. I have also used this to wash my dogs and not only does it do the job it makes their fur and skin feel so soft and smooth.
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL

This is the best dishwashing detergent to use if you have really dry hands or have to wash a ton of dishes! It keeps your hands moisturized and fights grease and food gunk at the same time! This dish detergent is definitely a win-win!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Sanford, FL

I love the lotion in dish soap idea. The lavender scent is nice and soft, not overpowering. It still cleans the same as original Dawn, with the added bonus of not having to use lotion because your hands are so dried out afterwards.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

I am constantly washing my hands since I have a baby I probably could go through a whole row of paper towels in a day or two so I'm always washing my hands, I love using the soap with olay in it so it keeps my hands super soft!
Alissia W.
Alissia W.
Ocala, FL

Love this soap. It leaves my hands baby bottom soft and it smells absolutely amazing n you just can't go wrong with his one. It gets the job done and you can enjoy washing the dishes !
I Would definitely recommend to a friend !
Megan K.
Megan K.
Shelton, Ct

Dawn is hands down the best. I have used it for everything, from grease to cloth diapers. I do not ever go without Dawn in my house. It's also priced well for all you can use it for. I definitely recommend Dawn to everyone.
Cirrias W.
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL

I do not like washing dishes, and I use the dishwasher every day, but for pots and pans, I still like my Dawn. It does the dirty job and is easy on my hands . Fresh smell and you only need very little to get the job done
Keturah F.
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ

I love this dish liquid. IT smells great and a little goes a long way. It is a reasonable price and with a coupon from CVS you can get it for 99 cents. It gets all the grease stains out the dishes shine well afterwards.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now