BY DAWN #56 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. ...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? wint...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Jennifer L.
Washing dishes can be a pain, especially since the water makes your hands all dry. With this I don't have to worry about that. My dishes get a nice clean on them and it removes grease. Then at the end my hand are left soft and not all dry and nasty. Would recommend.
Jessica R.
Columbia City, IN
I'm torn on this. As a soap this performed well, as well as other dawn product. However, at keeping your hands soft as advertised, I didn't notice anything different from the usual dawn soaps.
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
This smells so awesome. And also very gentle on the skin which is a plus. Nicely concentrated I don't have to use much when washing dishes and utensils and I like the different variety of scents.
Emily S.
I love this product because it doesn't dry my hands out while I wash the dishes. I always feel like my hands are soft and refreshed...even after washing th dishes! I've never felt this good about a dish soap!
Nikki M.
Winchendon, Ma
Favorite of Mine as Well As the Peace Colored Dawn Which Has Olay as well . Dawn is the only brand I purchase As it is the only Brand that seems to work . Love it will Always have a bottle on my Sink!
Cynthia S.
This stuff works great and is fairly cheap. It works just like any other soap and smells great. It doesn't make my hands feel super odd when I'm done doing dishes either which is great.
Saaja S.
I only use dawn for washing dishes because, my mother has been using it for years and then once I got married I have been using it too. It get the job done, great for damages hands and tough on oil.
Marleen
I use the Olay line for cleaning my makeup brushes ! It definitely helps if you're on a budget. It also cleans your brushes better than if you were to use baby soap.
Amber S.
Glen Easton, WV
I can't even describe how happy I am that this product exists! So many dish liquids break me out and make me itch. Being that I also get dry skin easily, this product helps my hands stay moisturized & clean. Not only that but my dishes are as clean as a whistle! I don't even have to use much of it to get my dishes clean. There's 4 of us in my home plus my kids have 3 friends at the least over everyday so we go through a lot of dishes. However, this product us a lifesaver. It takes away all the grease, dirts, caked on food & other nasty things!
Michelle S.
Raleigh, NC
I have ezcema on my hands, so washing dishes is the worst. This dish detergent helps to keep my hands from drying out too much. MoisturI zing after is much easier.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?