BY DAWN #14 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Marcy D.
Dubuque, IA
I'm a lifelong Dawn Dish soap customer and the lavender scent is oddly relaxing. Washing dishes helps me unwind (call me crazy) and the bonus of washing with Dawn Dish soap is the amazing scent and soft hands.
Meghan C.
Love love love this !!!!! It washes my dishes well and it also moisturizes my hands at the same time!!! My skin is really sensitive so I bought this to help my skin when doing th dishes! Also smells amazing
Jessica N.
Jordan, NY
I love the Dawn Hand Renewal products.  They not only work well at cutting through grease and cleaning pots and pans but the product helps to keep your hands from drying out after washing dishes.  It is an awesome value for the price. I would absolutely recommend this product to others.
Jennifer D.
Winston Salem, NC
I love dawn products and I really love the hand renewal line! The liquid is super creamy and smells amazing. My hands don't feel dried out after wqshing dishes with dawn hand renewal, even the tough to clean dishes!
Danielle D.
Mingo Junction
I love dawn dish soap hand renewal. I am a mom who doesn't have a dishwasher so I am constantly doing the dishes. This dish soap always leaves my hands feeling smooth. I would definitely recommend this!
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
I will only use dawn dish soap. It definitely cuts through all grease and will make your glasses sparkling clean. In comparison to other soaps this is by far the best. It doesn't leave a streaky film
Jennifer L.
Washing dishes can be a pain, especially since the water makes your hands all dry. With this I don't have to worry about that. My dishes get a nice clean on them and it removes grease. Then at the end my hand are left soft and not all dry and nasty. Would recommend.
Jessica R.
Dunbar, WV
Get the dishes done and your hands soft too while your at it.... extra incentive to do the dishes right... It is for me. I love how clean my dishes get when I use Dawm... My mother uses it to.
Haylee M.
Hodgenville, KY
You just can't go wrong with Dawn soap. Cuts through grease and is perfect for soaking dishes that have baked on grease. This has an amazing smell and is not too hard on your hands. Very nice lavender scent.
Emily S.
I love this product because it doesn't dry my hands out while I wash the dishes. I always feel like my hands are soft and refreshed...even after washing th dishes! I've never felt this good about a dish soap!
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?