Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
Chaska, MN

I like this product. I purchased it because it said 'hand renewal' and figured that had to be a good thing. It is an effective dish soap and has a nice scent but it was not as moisturizing as I had hoped it would be. I think my expectations were too high.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Warwick, RI

Oh lavender smells. I love thee. What better than to be able to smell something fabulous that also cleans well while doing dishes. Not having a dishwasher means we have a lot of dishes to do , this lasts, makes my hands nice and smooth, and smells devine!
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Lackawanna, NY

Im so glad i came across this dishwashing soap! before i started using this my hands would become dry and cracked from doing dishes with regular soap but i find that this does a good job cleaning the dishes while keep my hands and skin moisurized as well.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Winston Salem, NC

This soap is wonderful. It cleans your dishes and makes your hands feels nice and soft. It doesn't dry out your hands, and it doesn'tleave your dishes greasy. It smells amazing, the scent isn't too strong which is nice. I would recommend this to others.
Rae W.
Rae W.

Wonderful smell and really did help keep my hands from drying out. As far as dishes go, dawn has always been my favorite. Cuts through grease and caked on foods like it was easy. Price is nothing to complain about for the quality of the product.
s l.
s l.
Fairfax, VA

It smells good, but it can be crazy overpowering. If you're sensitive to scents, I wouldn't use this, because it makes everything smell very strongly. It's pretty effective on the dishes, though. There are better dishwashing liquids out there.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Athens , GA

This soap smells great and is gentle on the skin! Sometimes dish washers can dry out my hands, but not this one. I am a huge fan and it really gets the job done as well! It is super effective and can be found at just about any grocery story.
Matea F.
Matea F.

It's super hard to find a soap that doesn't ruin your hands. If you have a big family like mine, you do A LOT of dishes. By the time your done your hands aren't always soft, but when I use this my hands are nice and smooth and not all flaky.
Krystal O.
Krystal O.
Sand Springs, OK

The best match of companies. I know that dawn will get my delicate dishes clean and keep my hands looking beautiful. I have also used this to wash my dogs and not only does it do the job it makes their fur and skin feel so soft and smooth.
Carixa M.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

This soap is truly amazing, I was always tired of my hands feeling dry and itchy after washing dishes, and I really don't like using gloves, this soap allows me to wash dishes without gloves and not have that yucky feelings on my hands.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now