Add a Photo

By DAWN
#33 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Lauren e.
Lauren e.
Saint Charles, MO

I love the hand renewal! I live where the weather can be dry and cold one day to hot and sunny the next so my hands have a rough time staying nice and normal. I get dry skin frequently so when I do dishes it's nice to not have to wear gloves.
Matea F.
Matea F.

It's super hard to find a soap that doesn't ruin your hands. If you have a big family like mine, you do A LOT of dishes. By the time your done your hands aren't always soft, but when I use this my hands are nice and smooth and not all flaky.
Krystal O.
Krystal O.
Sand Springs, OK

The best match of companies. I know that dawn will get my delicate dishes clean and keep my hands looking beautiful. I have also used this to wash my dogs and not only does it do the job it makes their fur and skin feel so soft and smooth.
Tessa E.
Tessa E.
Fordsville

Smells good, cuts grease, makes your hands super soft. The only type of dish soap I will buy is dawn dish soap! Unfortunately, some people can't like my mom. Anytime she washes dishes using dawn dish soap she will breakout on her hands
Michele M.
Michele M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I buy the Dawn Hand Renewal Liquid Lavender dish soap. No matter which Dawn fragrance you buy they all work fabulously. Love the smell of the Lavender the best. It is a good value and will keep buying it. I have recommended to others.
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL

This is the best dishwashing detergent to use if you have really dry hands or have to wash a ton of dishes! It keeps your hands moisturized and fights grease and food gunk at the same time! This dish detergent is definitely a win-win!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Sanford, FL

I love the lotion in dish soap idea. The lavender scent is nice and soft, not overpowering. It still cleans the same as original Dawn, with the added bonus of not having to use lotion because your hands are so dried out afterwards.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lincoln Park, MI

I love Dawn dish soap. It is the only soap i use. I have to wash dishes by hand and this soap get the job done and stretches father then any other product. This on inpoticular keeps my hands from being dry and cracking. Thank you
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

I am constantly washing my hands since I have a baby I probably could go through a whole row of paper towels in a day or two so I'm always washing my hands, I love using the soap with olay in it so it keeps my hands super soft!
Alissia W.
Alissia W.
Ocala, FL

Love this soap. It leaves my hands baby bottom soft and it smells absolutely amazing n you just can't go wrong with his one. It gets the job done and you can enjoy washing the dishes !
I Would definitely recommend to a friend !
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?