BY DAWN #47 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it?...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the ...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Megan K.
Megan K.
Shelton, Ct
Dawn is hands down the best. I have used it for everything, from grease to cloth diapers. I do not ever go without Dawn in my house. It's also priced well for all you can use it for. I definitely recommend Dawn to everyone.
Cirrias W.
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL
I do not like washing dishes, and I use the dishwasher every day, but for pots and pans, I still like my Dawn. It does the dirty job and is easy on my hands . Fresh smell and you only need very little to get the job done
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Mobile, AL
I love this soap. It is sometimes hard for me to find it, but I stock up when I do. I don't typically enjoy the smell of lavender, but there's something about the way this soap feels and smells that is just wonderful.
Eleni P.
Eleni P.
These hand renewal versions of Dawn brand are very nice too. My favorite is the grapefruit scented one. Smells great, cleans great, and your hands feel pretty good too though that's not my main reason for buying it.
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.
I used this at my moms house for the first time and I liked the way it made my hands feel. they were soft and smooth! plus the bubbles in the dish soap really lasts, so I didn't have to use a lot to get the job done!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
This is the only dish washing soap I use as it makes my hands feeling so much softer. Unlike the original blue soap where it makes my hands feel all rough & tough after using it for a few days. This is my dish soap!
Mireya F.
Mireya F.
Cicero, IL
Love this product not only smells good but it leaves your hands soft unlike other brands it makes your hands feel so raggedy and bad not only that but this soap last quite a time I will purchase this product again
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Mega Parent Expert
Just tried this product this week, and I love the amazing scent! My entire house smells like an apple orchard, just from a load of dishes. I love the antibacterial factor too! Definitely my new favorite Dawn soap.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I like this dish soap because it gets my dishes clean without ruining my hands. I have very sensitive skin with eczema, and the Dawn with Olay seems to be one of the only dish soaps that doesn't set off my eczema.
susanne r.
susanne r.
Bloomington, IN
I am a super fan of the Dawn dishwashing detergents for sure but am very pleased with a new choice in smells. This scent is awesome with the same great tough on grease acton Dawn is famous for. Love this product!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?