Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

When I had to handwash all my dishes due to not having a dishwasher in my apartment, I purchased this product. I thought it did a good job of cleaning, but I was hoping it would not dry out my hands as much as the normal soap. I think it worked ok for the price.
Meagen H.
Meagen H.
Dallas, TX

I love the smell! I love how easily it cuts grease. And I love how nondrying it is. I bought this in bulk, and don't regret it. I hate doing dishes. However, the way this smells makes me feel like it's a higher end product, and thus makes dishes less of a chore.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Woodway, TX

I love how this products works with my dishes and my hands. I wash my hands a lot and this helps them not dry out as bad. Its an affordable products that meets expectations. It has a good smell to it that doesn't affect quality. I will buy this product again.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Greenville, SC

This is a great soap, normally with just a regular dish soap your hands get really dry, but with this it has the moisturizer in it so it keeps your hands really soft. i normally pick some up at walmart when i run out. I will keep buying because it is awesome!
yvette s.
yvette s.
Richmond, CA

I already loved dawn but even more now that it has added olay I got it at target I usually get dawn platinum to use when I have greasy dishes to clean but the hand renewal keeps my skin soft and it smells nice I have recommended this to my friends and family
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jacksonville, FL

This product has made my truly happy, i love when i buy a product and it actually works and this Dawn dish soap. It worked grate and smelled even better.I have nothing to say negative about it what so ever. I would recommend this product to any and everyone,
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ

I love Dawn dish soap! The hand renewal only makes it better. There is always a coupon available so the price is good too!! Having kids I wash a lot of dishes, this definitely doesn't dry my hands out like other dish soaps do. The smell is fantastic as well!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Macon, GA

I use the Dawn apple dish detergent. I absolutely love this dishwashing liquid. However, I dislike the way it makes the dish towel smell. I have to change the dish towel often because it leaves a bad smell even with me rinsing the dish towel out. Very weird.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

I love this gentle on the hands, but tough on grease and grime soap formula. My dishes are always spotless, and I know I'm getting the Dawn clean that I have come to love. My hands never feel too dry after washing dishes. And the scent is pleasant and clean.
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this soap!! It not only does its job well but is extremely affordable and softens your hands at the same time!! Who would of guessed they would have came up with something so nice to use to clean up in our everyday lives! Totally love the scent too!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now