Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Phoenix, AZ
July 14, 2016, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Oh lavender smells. I love thee. What better than to be able to smell something fabulous that also cleans well while doing dishes. Not having a dishwasher means we have a lot of dishes to do , this lasts, makes my hands nice and smooth, and smells devine!
Dalis G.
Dalis G.
Greenwood, SC
I love this dishwashing soap because it's hard on my dishes but soft on my hands. It cuts through food and grease to clean but leaves my hands soft without feeling like they've been submerged in water for a long time. I also find the smell very pleasant.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Winston Salem, NC
This soap is wonderful. It cleans your dishes and makes your hands feels nice and soft. It doesn't dry out your hands, and it doesn'tleave your dishes greasy. It smells amazing, the scent isn't too strong which is nice. I would recommend this to others.
Brittnee P.
Brittnee P.
Missouri City, TX
The only dish soap I use. I don't really care about the conditioning part, because my hands are gonna be dry from other cleaning products. It smells really nice and I can even use it for my dogs and very young puppies without it hurting their skin.
Matea F.
Matea F.
Aug. 15, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
It's super hard to find a soap that doesn't ruin your hands. If you have a big family like mine, you do A LOT of dishes. By the time your done your hands aren't always soft, but when I use this my hands are nice and smooth and not all flaky.
Krystal O.
Krystal O.
Sand Springs, OK
Aug. 20, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
The best match of companies. I know that dawn will get my delicate dishes clean and keep my hands looking beautiful. I have also used this to wash my dogs and not only does it do the job it makes their fur and skin feel so soft and smooth.
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
This is the best dishwashing detergent to use if you have really dry hands or have to wash a ton of dishes! It keeps your hands moisturized and fights grease and food gunk at the same time! This dish detergent is definitely a win-win!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Sanford, FL
July 13, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I love the lotion in dish soap idea. The lavender scent is nice and soft, not overpowering. It still cleans the same as original Dawn, with the added bonus of not having to use lotion because your hands are so dried out afterwards.
Alissia W.
Alissia W.
Ocala, FL
Nov. 15, 2016, 9:43 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Love this soap. It leaves my hands baby bottom soft and it smells absolutely amazing n you just can't go wrong with his one. It gets the job done and you can enjoy washing the dishes !
I Would definitely recommend to a friend !
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Aug. 22, 2016, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I am constantly washing my hands since I have a baby I probably could go through a whole row of paper towels in a day or two so I'm always washing my hands, I love using the soap with olay in it so it keeps my hands super soft!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?