Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Amber D.
Amber D.
Greenville, SC

This is a great soap, normally with just a regular dish soap your hands get really dry, but with this it has the moisturizer in it so it keeps your hands really soft. i normally pick some up at walmart when i run out. I will keep buying because it is awesome!
yvette s.
yvette s.
Richmond, CA

I already loved dawn but even more now that it has added olay I got it at target I usually get dawn platinum to use when I have greasy dishes to clean but the hand renewal keeps my skin soft and it smells nice I have recommended this to my friends and family
Mary M.
Mary M.
Macon, GA

I use the Dawn apple dish detergent. I absolutely love this dishwashing liquid. However, I dislike the way it makes the dish towel smell. I have to change the dish towel often because it leaves a bad smell even with me rinsing the dish towel out. Very weird.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

I love this gentle on the hands, but tough on grease and grime soap formula. My dishes are always spotless, and I know I'm getting the Dawn clean that I have come to love. My hands never feel too dry after washing dishes. And the scent is pleasant and clean.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ

I love Dawn dish soap! The hand renewal only makes it better. There is always a coupon available so the price is good too!! Having kids I wash a lot of dishes, this definitely doesn't dry my hands out like other dish soaps do. The smell is fantastic as well!
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this soap!! It not only does its job well but is extremely affordable and softens your hands at the same time!! Who would of guessed they would have came up with something so nice to use to clean up in our everyday lives! Totally love the scent too!
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Lackawanna, NY

Im so glad i came across this dishwashing soap! before i started using this my hands would become dry and cracked from doing dishes with regular soap but i find that this does a good job cleaning the dishes while keep my hands and skin moisurized as well.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH

This is what my mom used for a while and it's actually pretty great because it leaves your hands feeling refreshed it almost is like it there's a lotion effect to it which is definitely nice seeing as washing the dishes can leave your hands pretty damaged
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Warwick, RI

Oh lavender smells. I love thee. What better than to be able to smell something fabulous that also cleans well while doing dishes. Not having a dishwasher means we have a lot of dishes to do , this lasts, makes my hands nice and smooth, and smells devine!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Lowell, MA

I really like that this product keeps my hands soft while I'm doing the dishes. I smells amazing! and get the job done! It is however a little pricey. I could probably get the same result with regular dish soap and some lotion. Its a nice product overall.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now