BY DAWN #54 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it?...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the ...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
Chaska, MN
I like this product. I purchased it because it said 'hand renewal' and figured that had to be a good thing. It is an effective dish soap and has a nice scent but it was not as moisturizing as I had hoped it would be. I think my expectations were too high.
Dalis G.
Dalis G.
Greenwood, SC
I love this dishwashing soap because it's hard on my dishes but soft on my hands. It cuts through food and grease to clean but leaves my hands soft without feeling like they've been submerged in water for a long time. I also find the smell very pleasant.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Winston Salem, NC
This soap is wonderful. It cleans your dishes and makes your hands feels nice and soft. It doesn't dry out your hands, and it doesn'tleave your dishes greasy. It smells amazing, the scent isn't too strong which is nice. I would recommend this to others.
Brittnee P.
Brittnee P.
Missouri City, TX
The only dish soap I use. I don't really care about the conditioning part, because my hands are gonna be dry from other cleaning products. It smells really nice and I can even use it for my dogs and very young puppies without it hurting their skin.
Matea F.
Matea F.
It's super hard to find a soap that doesn't ruin your hands. If you have a big family like mine, you do A LOT of dishes. By the time your done your hands aren't always soft, but when I use this my hands are nice and smooth and not all flaky.
Krystal O.
Krystal O.
Sand Springs, OK
The best match of companies. I know that dawn will get my delicate dishes clean and keep my hands looking beautiful. I have also used this to wash my dogs and not only does it do the job it makes their fur and skin feel so soft and smooth.
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
This is the best dishwashing detergent to use if you have really dry hands or have to wash a ton of dishes! It keeps your hands moisturized and fights grease and food gunk at the same time! This dish detergent is definitely a win-win!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Sanford, FL
I love the lotion in dish soap idea. The lavender scent is nice and soft, not overpowering. It still cleans the same as original Dawn, with the added bonus of not having to use lotion because your hands are so dried out afterwards.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
I am constantly washing my hands since I have a baby I probably could go through a whole row of paper towels in a day or two so I'm always washing my hands, I love using the soap with olay in it so it keeps my hands super soft!
Alissia W.
Alissia W.
Ocala, FL
Love this soap. It leaves my hands baby bottom soft and it smells absolutely amazing n you just can't go wrong with his one. It gets the job done and you can enjoy washing the dishes !
I Would definitely recommend to a friend !
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?