Add a Photo

By DAWN
#30 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this soap!! It not only does its job well but is extremely affordable and softens your hands at the same time!! Who would of guessed they would have came up with something so nice to use to clean up in our everyday lives! Totally love the scent too!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH

This is what my mom used for a while and it's actually pretty great because it leaves your hands feeling refreshed it almost is like it there's a lotion effect to it which is definitely nice seeing as washing the dishes can leave your hands pretty damaged
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Lackawanna, NY

Im so glad i came across this dishwashing soap! before i started using this my hands would become dry and cracked from doing dishes with regular soap but i find that this does a good job cleaning the dishes while keep my hands and skin moisurized as well.
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
Chaska, MN

I like this product. I purchased it because it said 'hand renewal' and figured that had to be a good thing. It is an effective dish soap and has a nice scent but it was not as moisturizing as I had hoped it would be. I think my expectations were too high.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Lowell, MA

I really like that this product keeps my hands soft while I'm doing the dishes. I smells amazing! and get the job done! It is however a little pricey. I could probably get the same result with regular dish soap and some lotion. Its a nice product overall.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Gilbert, AZ

Oh lavender smells. I love thee. What better than to be able to smell something fabulous that also cleans well while doing dishes. Not having a dishwasher means we have a lot of dishes to do , this lasts, makes my hands nice and smooth, and smells devine!
Dalis G.
Dalis G.
Greenwood, SC

I love this dishwashing soap because it's hard on my dishes but soft on my hands. It cuts through food and grease to clean but leaves my hands soft without feeling like they've been submerged in water for a long time. I also find the smell very pleasant.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Winston Salem, NC

This soap is wonderful. It cleans your dishes and makes your hands feels nice and soft. It doesn't dry out your hands, and it doesn'tleave your dishes greasy. It smells amazing, the scent isn't too strong which is nice. I would recommend this to others.
Brittnee P.
Brittnee P.
Missouri City, TX

The only dish soap I use. I don't really care about the conditioning part, because my hands are gonna be dry from other cleaning products. It smells really nice and I can even use it for my dogs and very young puppies without it hurting their skin.
Matea F.
Matea F.

It's super hard to find a soap that doesn't ruin your hands. If you have a big family like mine, you do A LOT of dishes. By the time your done your hands aren't always soft, but when I use this my hands are nice and smooth and not all flaky.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now