BY DAWN #51 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. ...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? wint...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Autumn M.
I love this product because it works so well and smells absolutely amazing! It is very moisturizing to the skin because of the hand renewal. I would definitely recommend this product to others who hand wash dishes!
Yvette H.
Pharr, TX
I love play products so having it in the dish washing soap is awesome! It smells soo pretty and leaves your hands super soft. Cleans amazing, super tuff on grease like always. A must if you wash by hand like me.
China G.
Lake Village, IN
This Dawn hand renewal is great. It makes my hand feels soft even after doing the dishes for hours!! Plus, the smell is amazing. I find my self using it just to wash my hands even when I'm not doing the dishes.
KIRAN S.
Perfect smell and it has OIL OF OLAY which is my one and all skin regimen ... a little pricey but a little goes a long way ... I hope they never quit making this product or it will be a great loss to the company
Marcy D.
Dubuque, IA
I'm a lifelong Dawn Dish soap customer and the lavender scent is oddly relaxing. Washing dishes helps me unwind (call me crazy) and the bonus of washing with Dawn Dish soap is the amazing scent and soft hands.
Jessica N.
Jordan, NY
I love the Dawn Hand Renewal products.  They not only work well at cutting through grease and cleaning pots and pans but the product helps to keep your hands from drying out after washing dishes.  It is an awesome value for the price. I would absolutely recommend this product to others.
Meghan C.
Love love love this !!!!! It washes my dishes well and it also moisturizes my hands at the same time!!! My skin is really sensitive so I bought this to help my skin when doing th dishes! Also smells amazing
Jennifer D.
Winston Salem, NC
I love dawn products and I really love the hand renewal line! The liquid is super creamy and smells amazing. My hands don't feel dried out after wqshing dishes with dawn hand renewal, even the tough to clean dishes!
Jessica R.
Columbia City, IN
I'm torn on this. As a soap this performed well, as well as other dawn product. However, at keeping your hands soft as advertised, I didn't notice anything different from the usual dawn soaps.
Jennifer L.
Washing dishes can be a pain, especially since the water makes your hands all dry. With this I don't have to worry about that. My dishes get a nice clean on them and it removes grease. Then at the end my hand are left soft and not all dry and nasty. Would recommend.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?