Add a Photo

By DAWN
#30 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Ashlyn Z.
Ashlyn Z.

Dawn is the best dishsoap hands down. I love the hand renewal line because it doesn't feel as harsh when I wash, but I know that it is getting the dishes clean. I also love the smell and look of this line, the colors are nice. I would recommend dawn above all else.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Dearborn, MI

Since I do not have a dishwasher, this dish soap is the best alternative I have found. Not only does it leave my dishes so very clean, but it leaves my hands soft. I no longer feel the dry or sticky feeling that I have felt when hand-washing with other dish soaps.
Kim R.
Kim R.

Hand Renewal Hand Renewal with Olay Lavendar is my favorite dish detergent. I love lavendar, and it's my favorite scent. The hand softening ingredient is a bonus for me. It is also effective with cleaning dishes. I would highly recommend it to family and friends.
Sara P.
Sara P.

I've always used Dawn to wash my dishes! It's the best brand. It has a really lovely scent, and it always has. It's always extremely effective! I normally buy Dawn from the grocery stores around me. I will always buy Dawn, again and again, I recommend you do too.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

When I had to handwash all my dishes due to not having a dishwasher in my apartment, I purchased this product. I thought it did a good job of cleaning, but I was hoping it would not dry out my hands as much as the normal soap. I think it worked ok for the price.
Meagen H.
Meagen H.
Dallas, TX

I love the smell! I love how easily it cuts grease. And I love how nondrying it is. I bought this in bulk, and don't regret it. I hate doing dishes. However, the way this smells makes me feel like it's a higher end product, and thus makes dishes less of a chore.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Greenville, SC

This is a great soap, normally with just a regular dish soap your hands get really dry, but with this it has the moisturizer in it so it keeps your hands really soft. i normally pick some up at walmart when i run out. I will keep buying because it is awesome!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ

I love Dawn dish soap! The hand renewal only makes it better. There is always a coupon available so the price is good too!! Having kids I wash a lot of dishes, this definitely doesn't dry my hands out like other dish soaps do. The smell is fantastic as well!
yvette s.
yvette s.
Richmond, CA

I already loved dawn but even more now that it has added olay I got it at target I usually get dawn platinum to use when I have greasy dishes to clean but the hand renewal keeps my skin soft and it smells nice I have recommended this to my friends and family
Mary M.
Mary M.
Macon, GA

I use the Dawn apple dish detergent. I absolutely love this dishwashing liquid. However, I dislike the way it makes the dish towel smell. I have to change the dish towel often because it leaves a bad smell even with me rinsing the dish towel out. Very weird.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now