BY DAWN #48 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it?...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the ...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Meagen H.
Meagen H.
Dallas, TX
I love the smell! I love how easily it cuts grease. And I love how nondrying it is. I bought this in bulk, and don't regret it. I hate doing dishes. However, the way this smells makes me feel like it's a higher end product, and thus makes dishes less of a chore.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
When I had to handwash all my dishes due to not having a dishwasher in my apartment, I purchased this product. I thought it did a good job of cleaning, but I was hoping it would not dry out my hands as much as the normal soap. I think it worked ok for the price.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Greenville, SC
This is a great soap, normally with just a regular dish soap your hands get really dry, but with this it has the moisturizer in it so it keeps your hands really soft. i normally pick some up at walmart when i run out. I will keep buying because it is awesome!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ
I love Dawn dish soap! The hand renewal only makes it better. There is always a coupon available so the price is good too!! Having kids I wash a lot of dishes, this definitely doesn't dry my hands out like other dish soaps do. The smell is fantastic as well!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Macon, GA
I use the Dawn apple dish detergent. I absolutely love this dishwashing liquid. However, I dislike the way it makes the dish towel smell. I have to change the dish towel often because it leaves a bad smell even with me rinsing the dish towel out. Very weird.
yvette s.
yvette s.
Richmond, CA
I already loved dawn but even more now that it has added olay I got it at target I usually get dawn platinum to use when I have greasy dishes to clean but the hand renewal keeps my skin soft and it smells nice I have recommended this to my friends and family
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this soap!! It not only does its job well but is extremely affordable and softens your hands at the same time!! Who would of guessed they would have came up with something so nice to use to clean up in our everyday lives! Totally love the scent too!
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Troy, NY
Im so glad i came across this dishwashing soap! before i started using this my hands would become dry and cracked from doing dishes with regular soap but i find that this does a good job cleaning the dishes while keep my hands and skin moisurized as well.
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
Chaska, MN
I like this product. I purchased it because it said 'hand renewal' and figured that had to be a good thing. It is an effective dish soap and has a nice scent but it was not as moisturizing as I had hoped it would be. I think my expectations were too high.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Lowell, MA
I really like that this product keeps my hands soft while I'm doing the dishes. I smells amazing! and get the job done! It is however a little pricey. I could probably get the same result with regular dish soap and some lotion. Its a nice product overall.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?