Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Tracie W.
Tracie W.
Olin, NC

This stuff will leave your hands feeling so soft unlike other detergents. It is affordable and you can always find it at Wal-Mart. Some other places only carry the plain Dawn though. So Wal-Mart is your best bet. I buy this over and over and would recommend to a friend.
Alexi G.
Alexi G.
Snover, MI

This dish soap is a must-have for me. It leaves my dishes sparkly clean, and doesn't dry out my hands or nails. I used to purchase rubber gloves to do my dishes, but now I don't have to. This soap keeps my hands soft, while fighting grease and stains off of my dishes.
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY

This have been a staple in my household for YEARS!!! I LOVE the way these smell and how wonderfully they leave my laundry feeling. It takes care of the static and the scent lingers!! Very reasonably priced and you can find them in any grocery store. Highly recommend!
Ashlyn Z.
Ashlyn Z.

Dawn is the best dishsoap hands down. I love the hand renewal line because it doesn't feel as harsh when I wash, but I know that it is getting the dishes clean. I also love the smell and look of this line, the colors are nice. I would recommend dawn above all else.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Dearborn, MI

Since I do not have a dishwasher, this dish soap is the best alternative I have found. Not only does it leave my dishes so very clean, but it leaves my hands soft. I no longer feel the dry or sticky feeling that I have felt when hand-washing with other dish soaps.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

Amazing and amazing scent. Roommates did not enjoy as much as said it was too slippery. However, I loved the added olay. Was very effective. I always have to moisturize after washing dishes and this helped illiminate how dried out my hands got from washing dishes.
Sara P.
Sara P.

I've always used Dawn to wash my dishes! It's the best brand. It has a really lovely scent, and it always has. It's always extremely effective! I normally buy Dawn from the grocery stores around me. I will always buy Dawn, again and again, I recommend you do too.
Kim R.
Kim R.

Hand Renewal Hand Renewal with Olay Lavendar is my favorite dish detergent. I love lavendar, and it's my favorite scent. The hand softening ingredient is a bonus for me. It is also effective with cleaning dishes. I would highly recommend it to family and friends.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

When I had to handwash all my dishes due to not having a dishwasher in my apartment, I purchased this product. I thought it did a good job of cleaning, but I was hoping it would not dry out my hands as much as the normal soap. I think it worked ok for the price.
Meagen H.
Meagen H.
Dallas, TX

I love the smell! I love how easily it cuts grease. And I love how nondrying it is. I bought this in bulk, and don't regret it. I hate doing dishes. However, the way this smells makes me feel like it's a higher end product, and thus makes dishes less of a chore.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now