Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Debi C.
Debi C.
Mims, FL

I have been using Dawn dish products for years. Nothing beats tough grease like dawn. I have always applied lotion after doing dishes. I'm so glad Dawn and Olay joined together to create this awesome product that really saves my hands. The Lavender scent is fantastic too!
Tracie W.
Tracie W.
Olin, NC

This stuff will leave your hands feeling so soft unlike other detergents. It is affordable and you can always find it at Wal-Mart. Some other places only carry the plain Dawn though. So Wal-Mart is your best bet. I buy this over and over and would recommend to a friend.
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY

This have been a staple in my household for YEARS!!! I LOVE the way these smell and how wonderfully they leave my laundry feeling. It takes care of the static and the scent lingers!! Very reasonably priced and you can find them in any grocery store. Highly recommend!
Ashlyn Z.
Ashlyn Z.

Dawn is the best dishsoap hands down. I love the hand renewal line because it doesn't feel as harsh when I wash, but I know that it is getting the dishes clean. I also love the smell and look of this line, the colors are nice. I would recommend dawn above all else.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Dearborn, MI

Since I do not have a dishwasher, this dish soap is the best alternative I have found. Not only does it leave my dishes so very clean, but it leaves my hands soft. I no longer feel the dry or sticky feeling that I have felt when hand-washing with other dish soaps.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

Amazing and amazing scent. Roommates did not enjoy as much as said it was too slippery. However, I loved the added olay. Was very effective. I always have to moisturize after washing dishes and this helped illiminate how dried out my hands got from washing dishes.
Kim R.
Kim R.

Hand Renewal Hand Renewal with Olay Lavendar is my favorite dish detergent. I love lavendar, and it's my favorite scent. The hand softening ingredient is a bonus for me. It is also effective with cleaning dishes. I would highly recommend it to family and friends.
Sara P.
Sara P.

I've always used Dawn to wash my dishes! It's the best brand. It has a really lovely scent, and it always has. It's always extremely effective! I normally buy Dawn from the grocery stores around me. I will always buy Dawn, again and again, I recommend you do too.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC

I love Dawn! Not only is the product powerful but the company does awesome things! This soap is like a vacation for your hands! Great during the winter when the air is dryer it won't leave your hands feeling dry. And it cleans very well a little goes a long way!
Janina B.
Janina B.

This is legitimately the only dishwashing liquid I will buy. I have horribly sensitive skin, and washing the dishes always makes the skin on my hands red and sad. Dawn Hand Renewal is the only inexpensive soap that doesn't completely dry out my hands. I love it!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now