Add a Photo

By DAWN
#33 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Ruth r.
Ruth r.

It's soft and doesn't dry out your hands. A little goes a long way and cleans a whole lot of dishes.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Oklahoma City, OK

Dawn not only works really well for washing dishes but also the hand renewal kind doesn't chap my hands like many do. I love the relaxing lavender scents too. It makes cleaning a bit easier on me. Dawn is always a brand I would recommend as it's consistently making good products.
Heather L.
Heather L.

Love dawn dish soap, it cleans like no other it doesn't dry out your hands and they have a great cause behind their name
Meghan K.
Meghan K.
Wyoming, MN

The product clean dishes well and actually moisturizes your hands as it does it. The scent is also great!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

I'm currently loving the relaxing lavender scent. It's just right and not overpowering. I'm especially happy that this soap does what it say and then some all while leaving my hands silky smooth. That's really important to me - more so in the Winter.
Quinn D.
Quinn D.

My favorite for hand washing, and for dishes. Love the smell. I like the entire Olay line.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Lodi, OH

I like to use this product because it combines the unbeatable cleaning of dawn with a great scent that also keeps my hands soft!
Ja'Necia M.
Ja'Necia M.

This is really good if washing dishes dries out your hands. We've even used it as body wash on occasion. It's not too pricey. It doesn't degrease dishes as great as the dawn bleach alternative however.
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL

Dawn is always in my kitchen, it has such a nice fresh scent. It's great for cutting the grease from your dinner dishes. I also, use Dawn Dishwashing liquid, to help fight nasty stains in my laundry. The Olay is awesome, leaves your hand soft, the lavender scent leaves my kitchen smelling so nice
ANTONIA M.
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX

I lole that thos dawn formula doesnt dry my hands out like the original. Smells nice and cuts grease. Great value because dawn lasts and lasts. Dont need alot to do dishes and use to pretreat laundry.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now