Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Shelbie K.
Shelbie K.
Mesa, AZ

Works good on tough grease stains, affordable, and leaves your hands soft, smooth, and smelling great. I usually just buy it from my local grocery store or Wal-Mart.
Dare M.
Dare M.
Merced, CA

I love this dawn dish soap specifically because of the lavender scent. but dawn dish soap is great overall
Calvin P.
Calvin P.
Rosharon, TX

This stuff works great, along with making your hands feel wonderful when all is said and done. It's a 2 in 1.
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Edwardsville, IL

This has a super pretty scent that leaves your kitchen, dishes, and hands smelling sweet. Very strong and works wonders on removing stains. Can be purchased at any grocery store. Highly recommend to anyone who washes dished by hand.
joy m.
joy m.

gentle on the hands for sure, and definitely smells great! also i dont need a lot to use for the dishes that I wash when i end up not throwing them all in the dishwasher. a few drops in a tub of warm water is usually enough to last me the entire dishwashing, which includes washing my pots and pans that do not fit my tabletop dishwasher.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Piketon, OH

I love dawn anyway. It's my favorite dish washing liquid. But my hands always feel dry after I do dishes. But when uses the dawn hand renewel, I didn't feel the need to run straight for the lotion when I was done
dawn c.
dawn c.
Parowan, UT

Dawn is great on stuck on food but gental on your skin,Cuts grease and smells great,Leaves my hands silky smooth not dry and cracked
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
Fulton, NY

This product does an amazing job cleaning the dishes, as well as leaving your hands soft and smooth after every use.
Mae S.
Mae S.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Hand renewal is great because my hands always feel so soft after washing the dishes. It is better than using normal dish soap
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.

I love the dish soaps with the play in it. 'Ales me not feel so bad about using dish soap on my hands with out wearing gloves. After using this soap my hands aren't so dry like usually. They stay moisture and smell lovely (;
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now