Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Seattle, WA
Clean fresh scent and leaves my hands soft. I love anything lavender scented!!
lilit a.
lilit a.
Love the way this smells and the fact that it's lavender scent and relaxes and calms me is great.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Morristown, TN
This product is amazong!! It smells great it works great and doesn't dry your hands out like most do. Love love love.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love this soap, I'll never stop buying it. It's not like average soap, it's actually thicker & saves money. Cleans dishes quicker then another other soap I've purchased.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
This product is great. It cleans your items and your hands and up being so soft after using. It smells good too!
renee s.
renee s.
Usually use the original dawn dish soap but recently purchased this due to cracked hands. It has helped alot!
Nani F.
Nani F.
San Antonio, TX
I am both a loyal "dawn" and "Olay user for many years, and this definable does not disappoint! Smells yummy, works great, and feels pretty good too. Give it a try.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Chichester, NH
Love dawn products really helps with getting dishes clean in the dorm room or at home.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
This smells and works great I don't know why I sometimes buy another dish liquid when dawn holds my heartb
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
This smells sooooo good! Leaves you with clean dishes, clean hands, and very soft hands. Feels like a soap & lotion in one. Did I mention it smells amazing..
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?