BY DAWN #47 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it?...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the ...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Amy H.
Amy H.
Kelso, WA
I love how it makes my hands really soft but I do not like how it cleans the dishes. Smells really great also.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Sherman, TX
I like this because it cuts through all the food but doesn't dry my hands out after doing all of the dishes.
Ali S.
Ali S.
This dish soap is awesome. I hate how my hands feel so dry with ordinary dish soaps. I was so happy when I finally got a chance to try this one! Definitely leaves your hands feeling less dry.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
I love everything about this dish soap. I love the way it makes my hands feel and smell and leaves dishes super clean and film free. I hate feeling a film on my dishes like with some liquids.
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
I love dawn! You don't have to use a lot and it keeps my hands from getting really dry and gross feeling!!!
Esmeralda  T.
Esmeralda T.
Ooltewah , TN
This dishwashing soap is a lifesaver. Not only does it cut grease, and get my dishes squeaky clean, it does so without drying out my hands. A huge lifesaver, especially in the winter months.
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Same cleaning power as regular dawn but helps keep my hands from drying out, in fact they feel even better after I wash dishes
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Great product love it. I even used it on my dog for his fleas. Cleans dishes good. Smells nice. #verynice
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Midwest city
I love this dish soap not only does it get everything clean with only having to use a little bit. And it keeps my hands soft.
Kemberli T.
Kemberli T.
Virginia, IL
Dish soaps usually used to dry out my hands but not anymore!! That okay works wonders on my sensitive skin!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?