BY DAWN #48 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it?...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the ...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love that it cleans my dishes and cuts through grease easily without drying out my hands. It smells great too!
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Love this dish soap, your smells amazing and doesn't dry out my hands after washing a big sink full of dishes.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love this soap and the fact that it leaves my hands soft and not dry after I use it. It also smells so good.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Sherman, TX
I like this because it cuts through all the food but doesn't dry my hands out after doing all of the dishes.
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
I love dawn! You don't have to use a lot and it keeps my hands from getting really dry and gross feeling!!!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
I love everything about this dish soap. I love the way it makes my hands feel and smell and leaves dishes super clean and film free. I hate feeling a film on my dishes like with some liquids.
Ali S.
Ali S.
This dish soap is awesome. I hate how my hands feel so dry with ordinary dish soaps. I was so happy when I finally got a chance to try this one! Definitely leaves your hands feeling less dry.
Esmeralda  T.
Esmeralda T.
Ooltewah , TN
This dishwashing soap is a lifesaver. Not only does it cut grease, and get my dishes squeaky clean, it does so without drying out my hands. A huge lifesaver, especially in the winter months.
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Same cleaning power as regular dawn but helps keep my hands from drying out, in fact they feel even better after I wash dishes
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Midwest city
I love this dish soap not only does it get everything clean with only having to use a little bit. And it keeps my hands soft.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?