Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Brenda V.
Brenda V.

Dawn is definitely my fav dish soap! It's cheap good and it makes my hands feel good as well.
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Man , Wv

I couldn't live without dawn! I use it for everything including windows!! Best dish soap and cleaning agent there is!
Della P.
Della P.
Inez, KY

My all time favorite dish liquid. it's the only one that really cuts out grease and residue
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA

The concept pinpoints all of women's likes....does its duty of cleaning whild teaming up with a trusted beauty brand to take care of your hands. The lavender scent tops this all in one product to provide a soothing feeling to a woman's busy lifestyle.
Anne W.
Anne W.
St George, UT

Love, Love, LOVE! This product has all the grease fighting power of Dawn but without the dry hand affect. I could actually tell my hands were softer and smoothr after just a few uses. The consistency of the soap seems extremely decadent, so it doesn't even feel like you're washing dishes. Plus, the smells are divine.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Lakewood, WA

I love this dish soap. Not only does it get my dishes really clean. It also smells super good. Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple.
Shay R.
Shay R.
Keene, NH

Since trying this, it's all I buy. I've tried the other scents but this is my favorite, as it isn't too strong. I hated doing dishes because of how it left my hands, but this stuff leaves them soft, smooth, and not too dry. It also does a great job cleaning the dishes, I don't have to do much scrubbing. I'd recommend this to anyone.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA

Love dawn soap my number one bread this one seams to have a stronger sent I don't care for.
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ

Wont use anything but Dawn. This can be mixed with some peroxide and it takes just about any stain out. Easy on the hands too.
jenny n.
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA

I love dawn soap! t is the best dishwashing soap i use that does well on cutting the grease when washing dishes!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now