Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Jessie B.
Jessie B.

Great dishwashing liquid. Helps get grease and stuck on foods off pans and plates. Other brands don't even compare.
haley h.
haley h.
Clover, SC

Love it! Always cleans so well and leaves my dishes so very shiny! Love all the different scents they have as well!
kathleen t.
kathleen t.
Stillwater, MN

Dawn is absolutely my favorite! Cleans dishes very well, and doesn't leave my hands as dry as other brands. It is also gentle enough for me to use for my make up brushes. As a server I sometimes get grease stains on my clothing, so I also use Dawn as a stain remover, and it works every time.
Joann B.
Joann B.
Bonita Spgs, FL

Gosh what don't I use Dawn for? Dawn is perfect and not over powering with this scent. Cleans without leaving a residue, squeaky clean and my hands are soft!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Madison, WI

I was nervous to try this becaue I didn't think it would clean my dishes as well since it was supposed to be hydrating for my skin. But it cleans very well! It is still soap, so the Moisturizing action really isn't that great, but it's better than traditional soap.
Krishma G.
Krishma G.

It works just like dish soap should but it's much softer and gentler on the hand. The smell is nice and isn't overpowering.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Nashua, NH

I love Dawn. It is the only dish soap we use. I love that this has Olay in it. Helps to keep the hands soft.
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK

Dawn is the holy grail of dishwashing soap. This is a must in my house. We use it for everything, even cloth diaper solution.
sarah r.
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC

If I HAVE to do dishes, would much rather use this! Love the scent and the idea that includes ingredients that might help, rather than harm my hands. I do feel that it's gentle and cleans my dishes as well as it ever has! I love the scent too, I often use it rather than hand soap!
Breanna  P.
Breanna P.
Oakland, ME

Love the smell and how great the soap makes your hands feel!! It is a little more expensive than other brands, but is TOTALLY worth it!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now