Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA

The concept pinpoints all of women's likes....does its duty of cleaning whild teaming up with a trusted beauty brand to take care of your hands. The lavender scent tops this all in one product to provide a soothing feeling to a woman's busy lifestyle.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Lakewood, WA

I love this dish soap. Not only does it get my dishes really clean. It also smells super good. Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple.
Monike H.
Monike H.
Watsonville , Ca

I am currently using Dawn Platinium Power of 1 soak !! ommggg its the bomb!!! you have to get and exactly like this one but the other one also has bleach alt. :) Dawn brand is the best you can even use it on your dirty pets!
Candace L.
Candace L.

It actually works really well for washing dishes. I am not convinced it did much for my hands but it is very powerful and does clean greasy dishes effectively so I will give it a good rating for that.
Joanna P.
Joanna P.

Dawn makes the best dish soap out there I love the clean and the scents you can get it in and the pure essentials line makes you feel good knowing you are trying to keep the earth a little cleaning
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN

I LOVE YOU...for your ability to take oil out of animal fur and also your amazing ability to clean my kitchen safely with a mixture of distilled vinegar. ...oh...and dishes. What can't you do?
Raych P.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE

I love using Dawn dish soap. Have a variety of great smelling scents to choose from. Cleans great and lathers up awesome so you aren't constantly adding more and more soap.
Julia H.
Julia H.

I love Dawn dishwashing soap. It's about all I use. If I just let my dishes soak for a little while then do a quick scrub and rinse, they are nearly spotless every time!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Vancouver, BC

I use Dawn dish liquid with Olay that are good for the hands... It is creamy and yet cleans my dishes amazingly well.. I used to hate doing the dishes but not anymore!
Heather G.
Heather G.
orange park, fl

Dawn soap is the Only brand i like using! Makes my hands soft too. I love that you only have to use just a little...off brand soaps don't even soap up that well!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now